Gooooo RK!!!!!!! - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Gooooo RK!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Rastlin be careful what you post regarding beta mate. Might want to edit that.

Banned
    Post Count
    Rastlin, I would have loved to had their "situation". You think not much advantage, we agree to disagree haha. But I do agree with Big-R

Banned
    Post Count
    To be honest mate I'm in beta and it doesn't give me much of an advantage.

Banned
    Post Count
    Take a wild guess who else is..... Also, I stated they had a "huge jump" on most. Yes, "huge" is a relative term, but fact is there was still a head start, being an advantage. Advantage, being an inch or mile, is still an advantage

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The donation idea came from a sister guild.

I was a member of a sister guild. RK NEVER asked for donations, quite the opposite: they jump to sister guilds and spend their gems to help them finish Guild events.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer951 View Post
    Take a wild guess who else is..... Also, I stated they had a "huge jump" on most. Yes, "huge" is a relative term, but fact is there was still a head start, being an advantage. Advantage, being an inch or mile, is still an advantage
    I actually should not respond to that but I am too curious what "huge jump" you are referring too?

Banned
    Post Count
    "Huge jump" = head start on others playing the game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    I actually should not respond to that but I am too curious what "huge jump" you are referring too?
    Don't you know? We all got gold buildings that no one else has and no one else can see when they visit our kingdoms. And don't forget your aluminum foil hat on the way out

Banned
    Post Count
    Mock all you like but when my foil hat saves me from there mind controls, we will see who is laughing last.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    Mock all you like but when my foil hat saves me from there mind controls, we will see who is laughing last.
    Maybe so, but fun members will have a "huge jump" on the mind control prevention kit

Banned
    Post Count
    Haha so true. Damn you gree employees with better foil hats than me!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    Haha so true. Damn you gree employees with better foil hats than me!!
    I think for some, tin foil underwear would be more appropriate based on where they stow their heads.

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol, it's adorable how u guys try to divert the truth with mockery. I'm sooo impressed. I have so much more respect for the short bus gang, Opps, I mean the head start prog

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer951 View Post
    Lol, it's adorable how u guys try to divert the truth with mockery. I'm sooo impressed. I have so much more respect for the short bus gang, Opps, I mean the head start prog
    There have been many reports that some members of FUN are Gree employees. The truth is unknown. But there have been Gree employees that admit that they do play these games. So are these employees in FUN? Who knows. If they are, is FUN getting some kind of bonus, discount or intell? Who knows. You can throw all the conspiracy theories around that you want. All we do know is FUN never loses and FUN is clearly willing to blow thousands of $$$ over and over and over again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If RK is going to make another run they'll clearly need to do so in the off hours. Looks like FUN is aiming to keep a 10 mil buffer.