CP worse than lst war, and I have the win 5 Boost???!!!??? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CP worse than lst war, and I have the win 5 Boost???!!!???

What do you call it when you advertise something will do something and sell that something to someone and it doesn't do it at all? Hmm.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Red - Nomad View Post
    What do you call it when you advertise something will do something and sell that something to someone and it doesn't do it at all? Hmm.

you call it GREE ?
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Banned
    Post Count
    FRAUD!!! And I want my gems back!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    A future class action lawsuit.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am level 128 beating level 200s and my highest cp this war is 304 and an average of 256 from 50 fights, I have 4 of the cp boost units, wtf??

I usually laugh off the people that want to go to apple for refunds over minor issues, but I have spent north of $10k on this game (between 2 accounts) and Gree consistently screws up and this one may top them all. The cluster f**k of a box event and the boss event being 3 times harder then ever before, but we went for those bosses because of the cp boosts, and they count against us instead of adding to our points. The war needed to be stopped as soon as Gree realized the units were not working. Right now they are just stealing our money, until this is fixed they need to freeze the war.

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    We've discovered a second issue with CP boosts and just deployed a fix. This one is completely server side and you should start seeing results immediately.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    I am level 128 beating level 200s and my highest cp this war is 304 and an average of 256 from 50 fights, I have 4 of the cp boost units, wtf??

I usually laugh off the people that want to go to apple for refunds over minor issues, but I have spent north of $10k on this game (between 2 accounts) and Gree consistently screws up and this one may top them all. The cluster f**k of a box event and the boss event being 3 times harder then ever before, but we went for those bosses because of the cp boosts, and they count against us instead of adding to our points. The war needed to be stopped as soon as Gree realized the units were not working. Right now they are just stealing our money, until this is fixed they need to freeze the war.

maybe its time to give apple support a call ?
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Post Count
    it worked.

by the way, what is Devestating Blow? it did 400k something and netted me 4 extra cp. strange xD

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    it worked.

by the way, what is Devestating Blow? it did 400k something and netted me 4 extra cp. strange xD
    New feature.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    New feature.
    and? what does it do except 400k (higher stats??) and get me 4CP? xD

and what triggers it?

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    We've discovered a second issue with CP boosts and just deployed a fix. This one is completely server side and you should start seeing results immediately.
    And I assume I shouldn't bother to ask for any sort of compensation for the 4.5 hours worth of bonus CP we paid for and did not receive from the start of the war until the second fix?

All your manor are belong to us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You guys have a lot of issues. Don't you test this stuff beforehand?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are still having issues. Its telling us server error when we attack but its still taking our engery.
    Now our GG isn't even showing assigned?
    Walking Dreads: 513 101 799
    Miranda: 855-894-318

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Seriously!!!

This big has not only taken my energy for attacks it's not giving me credit for but it's also taking my gems and reloading my bar without permission!

Has cost me 150+ gems already!!!!

Post Count
    My CP boost is DEFINITELY fixed. I scored over 500 CP for the first time EVER!

All your manor are belong to us.