Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: New update!

Wow looks like the hard work and dedication of top guilds has helped to make this update. I'll take 10more armor slots, thanks for spending your money peeps! :-)

Ticket processing time

How about enhancing reading ticket time, my tix been open for 4 days and no reply though i put in every single bit of information that u guys need

Quote Originally Posted by richmondgoh8 View Post
    How about enhancing reading ticket time, my tix been open for 4 days and no reply though i put in every single bit of information that u guys need
    They've already said that much of the backlog on getting tickets read/answered is because people submit multiple tickets for the same thing, thus adding to the load.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I'm not seeing the update on the Google Play store (Android). Anyone else having this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    they've already said that much of the backlog on getting tickets read/answered is because people submit multiple tickets for the same thing, thus adding to the load.

^^this. <3
    Last edited by Elita; 10-18-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tvidgmfrks View Post
    I'm not seeing the update on the Google Play store (Android). Anyone else having this issue?
    It will be updated soon. You will be forced to install the update at some point tomorrow. If after tomorrow you don't have the update or can't install it, contact Customer Support.

I did see the iTunes update details. I was hoping for maybe a little more detailed patchnotes? I see nothing noticeable except armor slots. Is single knight farm fixed?

infinite loading bar - check
    restarted phone - check
    started game - check
    No network connection - check
    great time - XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I did see the iTunes update details. I was hoping for maybe a little more detailed patchnotes? I see nothing noticeable except armor slots. Is single knight farm fixed?
    Heard rumors it doesn't work on the new update. (I didn't use it! I swear!)

Oh, how about updates to the matching system? The #1 guild shouldn't be fighting anything behind top 50. We encountered this & <lvl.100 GMs several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Oh, how about updates to the matching system? The #1 guild shouldn't be fighting anything behind top 50. We encountered this & <lvl.100 GMs several times.
    Agree. Its not fair to the other guilds and isnt fun
    IGN: No Name/Instagram
    LINE: Hengjinxd
    Recruitment: Open, message me on LINE [OPEN]
    GUILD: Paladins Of War (POW) #21 [ANDRIOD]
    POSITION: High Commander
    LEVEL: 145
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail
    Interested parties, please fill up this form: http://goo.gl/rBpeUD

~War does not show who's right, it only show who's left

How about we fix Android's guild war point system?
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    How about we fix Android's guild war point system?
    Why? Because the total points you get are lower than on iOS? As long as everyone on Android receives points in the same range everything is fine and they should rather fix other more important things first.

The update still not working for me. It's been six hours since downloading and it still doesn't work despite force quit and reboot. Nice update... :-/
    MQ (Sapperlight)
    740-733-444

K&D (Sapperlight)
    XBB-GMX-FQY

Why? Because the total points you get are lower than on iOS? As long as everyone on Android receives points in the same range everything is fine and they should rather fix other more important things first.
    No, because everything is random as ****. I couldn't care less if the point system worked differently where one OS got less points than the other. There's no standard point system on Android for points - and when this affects GEMS directly, it should be towards the top of what needs to be fixed.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75