Page 2 of 2 First 12

Star Hunters!!!

Star Hunters is recruiting ACTIVE PLAYERS!. We are a old t25 guild that is being revived.

We have MAXED ELEMENT BONUSES. Currently 20/40. LINE ID: Endo808

Looking for players level 70 or above.

Star hunters is ios

guild?

If your still looking for a guild please join us legends of the north thanks

*****star hunters******maxed guild***

We are recruiting great players to add to our family! maxed level maxed bonuses and a great group of people! P.M me on Line app for more details!!!
    My id is castiel_one

The Mighty Storm

Nearly max level guild the mighty storm recruiting allesterr on line hit me up

Join Internal Balance

Join Internal Balance (Android), a well established Gypsy Guild with experience in top 25 and top 10 runs. Very strong members - looking for quality active members to join, 100+
    HC positions are earned in wars
    Over 600m of wealth
    Currently 34/40 members but some are not very active so we want to replace them with quality players, would consider a guild merge (Into ours).
    Apply in game or contact me on Line - bigsahuna

IOS GUILDS: KC and TFW recruiting!

Kings & Conquerors and The First Watch are now recruiting active players! Recruiter's Line ID is rookeye. KC is maxed, TFW is Lvl 69 with 8-9% bonuses.

Gimme a buzz!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Welcome

Are you still looking for an active guild?

Join: Dauntless Knights

Lvl: 90+ Guild on iOS (most of us are way higher level)

We are a guild looking for active members! We are a top 150 guild with 8%+ elemental bonuses. Everyone in guild must participate in the events. We are all friendly and like to have a good time! Upper ranks based off participation, so everyone has an equal chance of being a better rank! Join if you are sick of having inactive members in your guild! We have only a few spots left, so if you join, let us know immediately if you have friends or old guildmates you want to join. We are saving gems for a hard push soon!

Friend the guild master (XBR-HRX-VCC) to be invited, or search for the guild (Dauntless Knights) and request! Send me a message on Line if you have questions before you join!

Line: Saucedk

My guild called Dauntless Knights is recruiting on iOS, what operating system are you playing under?

The Blood Tigers

We are an iOS guild we place around t100 every raid and war we have all element upgrades, we have a top 25 raid run when we have a good amount of people in the guild with 500+ gems which will only take a month of watching videos to get. Our guild is all about growing and getting stronger together we are family based guild. If your wanting to join each of you need to download the app line on the iOS App Store and message 1imot to answer questions to see if you can get into our guild based on armors attitude and having a growing attitude.

Hope to see you in our guild
    - Tbt river of blood

Lookig to do top 10 run

This is for IOS. I know a lot of top 10 guilds wont have people off the street for a run because of fearing leachers. I understand and fully respect, but I am going to try anyway.

I have plenty of epics and over 5,000 gems that I hoarded right before TapJoy closed. I really want to do 1 to a couple top 10 runs. (Gems permitting). I would rather not have to go through trial, but if that is the only way then I am willing to prove myself in one of your other guilds. message me on line at chanticleer. Serious inquiries only