Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exclamation Looking for guild, new playergetting strong fast, buy gems!

Im very active, light gem user, make good scores at wars and extremly active,four stars armomrs,one plus, looking for,high top rank, i need fee better armomrs and for this i need strong team, i could help alot, using lime,groupme,parling. Whatever you use, pm me!

AIRBLADE will welcome you!

Quote Originally Posted by SAVIDA View Post
    Im very active, light gem user, make good scores at wars and extremly active,four stars armomrs,one plus, looking for,high top rank, i need fee better armomrs and for this i need strong team, i could help alot, using lime,groupme,parling. Whatever you use, pm me!
    Hi Savida,

Download LINE App and add me. My LINE ID is ashworth78.

I assume you are on iOS right and read my personal message to you.

Warm regards
    Ash

Knights of Renais would love to have you join us if you're on Android! Please download line app and search for either harbear or sleeboy2
    Knights of Furyans

Quote Originally Posted by Harbear View Post
    Knights of Renais would love to have you join us if you're on Android! Please download line app and search for either harbear or sleeboy2
    Oh mate sorry forget to mention im on ios.

SAVIDA, we are a few players from being very competitive. We could really use u on Legend of Zelda. We just overhauled our guild, picked up a few very strong players.
    Iron Heart -LVL 139
    Guild Master of Legend of Zelda Guild LVL 71
    spirit bonus is maxed out, need 4 more to max all armor bonus
    Line App is required, contact ironheart101 or Mystery112 for information on recruitment
    XBB-GYV-PQF

Quote Originally Posted by SAVIDA View Post
    Oh mate sorry forget to mention im on ios.
    hi savida add me on line : zaratustra

top 25 guild recruting

Thumbs up I need a Guild.

My information.

Line chat : Lasko215
    Level 62
    Lasko
    WBB-WPH-CWG
    Armor of Notus: lvl 58
    Armor of the Bear: lvl 41
    Scorchstone Aegis: lvl 35
    Armor of the wolf: lvl 17
    Raven lord Mantel: lvl 15
    Riverstone Mantel: Lvl MAX

Im very active, and contribute daily. Im looking for a guild with active players.
    Please send me info on Guild lvl, Element bonuses, Last guildwar rank.

hello

Freelance mercs is accepting players lvl 50+
    Android based. My line ID is dshughes65

The resurrected is also recruiting, check out my thread for the guild stats. Line id is rockybin

here to recruit for divergent freaks and viciously delicious

here to recruit for divergent freaks and viciously delicious

Hello all divergent freaks is completely maxed guild lv 75 all element bonuses currently 5 spost open lvl 60+ must be active with line app contact marius1234 koogler or Line id fayesuzanne also vd is our sub guild for training and prep to move up to df any interests may look up through guild search no major requirments except line and active thanks all

need guild members!!

My guild Titan Hunters needs recruits. I am active and enjoy playing but its hard to have a guild and not have anyone in it.

Live 2 Play (IOS)

We are a top 50 guild recruiting skilled players who are willing to put the work in to get top 25. We have a great core of players with senior leadership and are looking to round out the rest of the guild. Gemming is not a requirement but if you want to get t25 it does help and I can tell you now most of our top players do gem. We have a minimum level requirement of 100 and have 1 maxed epic. Line app is required and you can add me ID is flex2909. And friend code is xbx-pzv-yzr in game name is flex. Contact me on line if interested.

Earth 8%
    Wind 8%
    Water 8%
    Spirit 9%
    Fire 9%

Super Baaaddd recruiting on andriod

Super Baaaddd is recruiting new members. Preferably higher levels but as long as you are active and contribute then we welcome you. I was a member of majestic, majestic alliance and BBT before I stopped playing. Now that I'm playing again I started a new guild and once we get member and level the guild we will be doing top 25 run possibly even top 10 if enough people are willing to spend gems. Message me on Line (ibgeorge) Look forward to having you join our guild!

New IOS guild Cloud IX

It's a level 11 guild with all bonuses at 5% and spirt and earth at 6%. We require you to download the free app Line for communication purposes. We require that you have at least one legendary armor and are active. No gold donation minimums but they are encouraged. If interested message Dahag on the app Line.

The Noble Knights

We are a Top 25 that is currently looking for strong new members to help push towards Top 10 and beyond.

Guild Information
    Guild Level 70
    All Element Bonuses Maxed
    Top 25 (When Pushing)
    Top 100 (When Not Pushing)

Requirements
    Player Level 90 or Greater
    Equipped Armors with 2000 or Greater in Attack & Defense
    Line App (Where we communicate for pushes)
    Activity is a Must

Recommended
    Variety of Maxed Epic and Epic Boss Armors
    Ability to Obtain Gems for Pushes
    Level 100 or Greater

For more information and interest in possible recruitment, please contact myself on Line, my ID is Max62492 or contact Merlin49.