Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Alieda View Post
    regulars versions are ok, but I'm unsure about +'s, I mean, just the last one, I fight the boss daily, and quite as soon as i get epic energy, still, at best I can get the mats at lvl 43 by monday evening... craft wouldnt be ready in time...

maybe if I stop sleeping... but i still like to pretend i have a life... and cant be checking k&d during my classes, so a few hours get wasted... still, i feel like its "almost" impossible without hurrying the last +

soo... gems and gems.. everything ends up with gems!
    As zero has said, it is possible, and not exactly very hard. As long as you have decent armors and great friends, reaching level 43 in less than or around 3 days is very much doable without gems, and all you have to do us save fusion stones to power level the armor to 35 which won't take long either.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Not just that but you also need to have very good strategy when it comes to optimal EE usage.

I got 43 yesterday evening, I'll be hitting 51 later tonight.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 10-27-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Not just that but you also need to have very good strategy when it comes to optimal EE usage.

I got 43 yesterday evening, I'll be hitting 51 later tonight.
    Same here, currently at level 49.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

I like these challenges. Now that I've hit that level where managing this sort of thing is fun and not a gem-spending massacre, it becomes a challenge which I enjoy. Planning EE expenditures in conjucture with strong friends is key. I'll be crafting the "+" version of the Witch gear tomorrow morning. Then farming fire-whatever for the next boss which I'm sure will be fire...and the other part...who knows. I think Spirit, but am hoping something else. Time will tell! I'll still be fulfilling this challenge for the fun of it and some DP keys.

Hmm... I'm really not doubting it would be possible to craft the + version withouth hurrying it before the timer... I have to try those strategies... as well as try to stay awake til 23pm(spawn time for me, sadly) and save the last boss energy for the new one, probably will need to lvl up my legedaries + at lvl 1 for variety... this and that... Will be an attempt though, ive never been able to get the + in time... right now im still at 41, and im sure im not wasting much time but probably not having the best strategy ever...

well, in any case, wheter I may or may not be able to get the last + in time, im quite sure that with the now timeframe 95% of the people wont stand a chance anymore w/o speeding up.
    I lost my old siggy, actually I lost my old account
    Either way! Re-adding my friends, new ones send pm first for friendship hmmk?
    Still Mythical Guild CEO - Still not making any sense! ~We're recruiting~

Alieda ~ Level One-Hundred-Something-Something ~

Quote Originally Posted by Alieda View Post
    as well as try to stay awake til 23pm(spawn time for me, sadly) and save the last boss energy for the new one
    For many Europeans spawn time is 02:00h, so I usually go to bed around 02:45h at boss level 10-14.
    If we're lucky it might be 01:00h instead for next boss, because of the daylight saving time switchover. (got my daily login reward just after 23:00h instead of 00:00h last night...)

edit: it could be that for the time period Gree does the "first cash in on people gemming to make the deadline, then say 'oops, we made that deadline too tight, so here's an extra week'" thing, kind of like how they extended the Dragons BKal+ event at the last moment.
    Last edited by Marco_; 10-28-2013 at 05:02 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

There's a strange wall that seems to hit when it comes to bosses. I used to start the plus armor the day after the boss ended. But the way I work it now, I'm usually done crafting the plus armor the day before it ends. I'll give a time line and a tip to explain how.

Boss starts at 8pm my time. I usually spend 10 gems to get EE after I've run out if I don't make it to 15. I start crafting the non-plus about an hour after boss (9pm). Go to bed. During the length of time the non-plus is crafting I craft snakeskins and fill my inventory with them. When the non-plus is done (saturday around 1pm usually), I use basics to get it to 12, uncommons to 18, and then use all those snakeskins I have. Then just keep making snakeskins and enhancing the non-plus to 35. Usually I have the non-plus at 35 around saturday night at the same time I hit 43. Start crafting the plus on saturday night. Then I fill my inventory with snakeskins again, and use only the overflow from continuous crafting to enhance extra armors.

So it seems this one would need both the normal and plus just to be safe. So much trouble for the cape and keys ^^

The reward redemption timing is off. The redemption period has been a week after the last boss so we can realistically craft the last plus version. Please adjust the timing to match all the previous boss collections. Thanks.
    Cheers,
    Tollerach
    iOS guild: Chosen
    Check out the: Knights and Dragons Wiki

As expected, Fire/Water after the Jian+ 'sale'.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 10-30-2013 at 05:21 PM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by tollerach View Post
    The reward redemption timing is off. The redemption period has been a week after the last boss so we can realistically craft the last plus version. Please adjust the timing to match all the previous boss collections. Thanks.
    This... Otherwise you're asking us to get the non plus version armor to 35 the instant it's done and it already takes ~2 days to beat 15(due to energy restrictions/sleep) unless you spend money for energy. then 3 days to craft it(5 days). make it 35 and craft the plus(another 3 days). Aka it's 8 days already... making this redemption almost impossible.

Not to mention to even craft the plus you'd need kill 43.
    Last edited by leon27607; 10-30-2013 at 05:48 PM.
    Friend Code: XBF-FXY-YGC
    Knight's name: Leon
    Knight's level: 100+

This boss looks incredibly cool. Hecarrimmmmm

Stats are pretty good..Its a good replacement for my boiler plate non the less
    Shio
    Level 105 +

Hecarim has a head.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by II King Mark II View Post
    So it seems this one would need both the normal and plus just to be safe. So much trouble for the cape and keys ^^
    You don't need normal versions. For the 100th time. I don't have the normal versions, and both my armors are checked off in the reward screen.

Quote Originally Posted by tollerach View Post
    That's not the challenge. Best get to crackalacking if you want dem keys!
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.