Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

gone bananas

I guess something special is coming up which is why no one I clearing up anything

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    This is a rather odd Collection. The redemption period is most likely wrong but neither Elita or The Wise One says something, let alone fixing it. This is also the first time that the cape hasn't actually been showed from the start (apart from the Ancient Dragon Collection, but that one was gradually revealed over time). Also hasn't been confirmed if the bats around it are actually part of the cape.

The Beast Brawls were extremely clear as for rewards and what you had to do exactly, but this one lacks that clarity. Also unclear why Elita was so active over a couple of days, and now seems to have dissapeared from the forums.
    Not really unclear, just badly timed. Its the same type of banner as Beast Brawl. And also people, like Elita, have lives outside of forums, *cough not eunuchron couch*
    Retired/Banned as of October 2013 lol :P i don't even know honestly
    Also "Talkative Troll?" why that's just rude
    Eonically Eos
    Stars shine bright, but gems shine even brighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Eos View Post
    Not really unclear, just badly timed. Its the same type of banner as Beast Brawl. And also people, like Elita, have lives outside of forums, *cough not eunuchron couch*
    Exactly. It's entirely clear what you need to do, but the time by which you need to do it is either wrong or the deadline is far too early for completion without using some gems - which may be Gree's intention.

I just completed level 43 (I used 10 gems to get that far that early) and have the materials for the +version on the second boss, but am only around level 20 on levelling up the non-plus version. If the deadline isn't moved before the third boss arrives, I probably won't make it because I have a life beyond farming snakeskins and crafting armors every two hours.

Of course it may be Gree's intention to magnanimously extend the deadline, as they did with the Ancient Dragons, thus pissing off anyone who used gems and a lot of sweat to achieve the originally stated deadline.

Been a while i've been questioning myself the usefulness of DPC and gold ones... Nobody cares about nemesis... gold chests , at least for me never gave me a gem, while silver chests here and there gives me 5 gems.... anyways, it "free" so I'm not complaining, its actually cool, I'd prefer that it would be like beast chest. It was a tad better, even though I got garbage out of it :P.

as for the cape, they designs are so so... none of them matched angel wings so far... so I'll hardly work for it, but just my opinion, though.
    I lost my old siggy, actually I lost my old account
    Either way! Re-adding my friends, new ones send pm first for friendship hmmk?
    Still Mythical Guild CEO - Still not making any sense! ~We're recruiting~

Alieda ~ Level One-Hundred-Something-Something ~

Quote Originally Posted by Alieda View Post
    Been a while i've been questioning myself the usefulness of DPC and gold ones... Nobody cares about nemesis... gold chests , at least for me never gave me a gem, while silver chests here and there gives me 5 gems.... anyways, it "free" so I'm not complaining, its actually cool, I'd prefer that it would be like beast chest. It was a tad better, even though I got garbage out of it :P.
    Just used up 55 gold keys I've been saving up: 1x 15 gems, 1x water boost armor, 31 fusion stones and a bunch of materials and uncommon/rare armors.
    I'm crafting the plus armors of this collection, since they're nice replacements for Infernal+, Crius+ and I'm guessing HH+ on the next one and I already have 6 DPC keys, so with 5 more I have exactly enough on a future "open 11 and get some boost armors" deal.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Just used up 55 gold keys I've been saving up: 1x 15 gems, 1x water boost armor, 31 fusion stones and a bunch of materials and uncommon/rare armors.
    I'm crafting the plus armors of this collection, since they're nice replacements for Infernal+, Crius+ and I'm guessing HH+ on the next one and I already have 6 DPC keys, so with 5 more I have exactly enough on a future "open 11 and get some boost armors" deal.
    I woudnt dare say anything bad about it but yup, great for replacing big 4 for starters

Has anyone heard anything about if they will be giving an extra week to craft the last + armor before the turn in ends?

They will be offering only the normal time frame for the + version. Which should be plenty of time.
    Depending how quickly you can get to level 43 of the boss. :-)

Cheers to all

ARYAN ALLIANCE lvl 30 (1 spot open)
    Line app - Omedo

The war may even be a hitch. A lot of fusion boosts are being offered. Possibly an attempt at getting ppl to spend on war to get that extra armor ep..?
    Retired/Banned as of October 2013 lol :P i don't even know honestly
    Also "Talkative Troll?" why that's just rude
    Eonically Eos
    Stars shine bright, but gems shine even brighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalamala View Post
    They will be offering only the normal time frame for the + version. Which should be plenty of time.
    Depending how quickly you can get to level 43 of the boss. :-)

Cheers to all

ARYAN ALLIANCE lvl 30 (1 spot open)
    Line app - Omedo
    What is the "normal time frame"?
    Line ID: ruthlessmonkey
    IGN: Ruthless, level 500+
    Guild: Co-GM of Monkey Business (iOS), level 75, 10% for all element bonuses
    Want Top 10/25 in Raids? We're recruiting

The normal Time Frame for these events is a week after the last boss. This one however ends at the same time as the last boss.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    The normal Time Frame for these events is a week after the last boss. This one however ends at the same time as the last boss.
    I could burn my head and not understand gree... that makes it impossible to craft the last + armor w/o spending gems, thats for some stupid DPC Keys that are... Stupid? DPC isnt a worthy reward for anything that require gems... now, I can already foresse, they realized how they couldnt profit giving a week after the last boss for crafting the last+, and now they simply changed the time frame IN OUR FACES.

I could bet that from now on, you gonna have to craft until last boss is gone and "whatever, ur problem".

Quote Originally Posted by Alieda View Post
    I could burn my head and not understand gree... that makes it impossible to craft the last + armor w/o spending gems, thats for some stupid DPC Keys that are... Stupid? DPC isnt a worthy reward for anything that require gems... now, I can already foresse, they realized how they couldnt profit giving a week after the last boss for crafting the last+, and now they simply changed the time frame IN OUR FACES.

I could bet that from now on, you gonna have to craft until last boss is gone and "whatever, ur problem".
    Actually it is possible, I had all the + armors for the Beast Brawl collection 2 already crafted before the last boss ended.

Just as long as you can get 15 kills within 6 hours, have Lv.3 Armorsmiths, and have enough mats to get it to Level 35 in a day or less, then it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Actually it is possible, I had all the + armors for the Beast Brawl collection 2 already crafted before the last boss ended.

Just as long as you can get 15 kills within 6 hours, have Lv.3 Armorsmiths, and have enough mats to get it to Level 35 in a day or less, then it is possible.
    regulars versions are ok, but I'm unsure about +'s, I mean, just the last one, I fight the boss daily, and quite as soon as i get epic energy, still, at best I can get the mats at lvl 43 by monday evening... craft wouldnt be ready in time...

maybe if I stop sleeping... but i still like to pretend i have a life... and cant be checking k&d during my classes, so a few hours get wasted... still, i feel like its "almost" impossible without hurrying the last +

soo... gems and gems.. everything ends up with gems!
    Last edited by Alieda; 10-27-2013 at 03:07 PM.