Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    Even if I can craft the + before the event deadline, each + had to be crafted in their respective week. Wish I would have known this so I could have got the cape.

Quote Originally Posted by Deman View Post
    Even if I can craft the + before the event deadline, each + had to be crafted in their respective week. Wish I would have known this so I could have got the cape.
    Where are you people getting this info?

I don't think it ever said anywhere that it had to be crafted during its same week. I just finished the Witch's Robes+ version about 10 hours before my first Horseman's Battlegear, you know, like 11 hours ago, and it shows a shiny green check mark on my +version rewards. Clearly it wasn't finished in the prior week.

So again, where are you people getting this info?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Where are you people getting this info?

I don't think it ever said anywhere that it had to be crafted during its same week. I just finished the Witch's Robes+ version about 10 hours before my first Horseman's Battlegear, you know, like 11 hours ago, and it shows a shiny green check mark on my +version rewards. Clearly it wasn't finished in the prior week.

So again, where are you people getting this info?
    I agree with Busteroaf, there's no suggestion that you have to have all the +armours crafted within the week of their respective bosses. I certainly didn't for the first two bosses, but I've got the ticks to show all is good.

I'll have level 43 done tonight and start crafting the +armour immediately, to be finished well within the deadline. This week's the only one you have to do within the same week.

You don't need to have each armor crafted before the respective boss ends, just each armor crafted before the deadline

After I claimed my reward for the normal bosses. The reward screen says I missed the deadline for the + version of the wolf and witch armor. Primary source. Myself.

It said this for my normal armors (Didn't realize this even was coming up, waited to craft armors), and after I crafted them, it cleared and I earned my 3 gold chest keys. No worries man.
    Knights and Dragons
    IGN: UND Sir Spunge lvl 1XX, UND Lil Spunge lvl 40+ (leveling constantly)
    Guild: Undying
    Guild Placement: Guild Master, Guild Champion
    LineID: sirspunge (if I ever get back on Line)

You may be right. I interpreted the advertisement as you did. I will go ahead and craft the armor and hope for the best. I took a screenshot of my reward screen for proof if you don't believe me.

Can you post a screenshot of what it's saying? That way others can see it?

Busteroaf
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Deman View Post
    After I claimed my reward for the normal bosses. The reward screen says I missed the deadline for the + version of the wolf and witch armor. Primary source. Myself.
    That is strange.

I just finished crafting both Witch+ and Wolf+ yesterday.

The reward screens says "Earn final reward before time runs out".

I'm on Android, if that makes a difference.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

Did you possibly craft them, then fuse them away? I've now seen a screenshot that says "missed" but still not sure what causes it.

Did you possibly fuse them away before the collection screen popped up? Or possibly not reach 43?

Busteroaf
    Retired

After I set the + armors to crafting it no longer says missed the requirement. Hope this means I get the cape. Also yes I got to level 43 on all 3 bosses. I'm not familiar with uploading an iPad screenshot on here. Any quick tips?

Well, I managed to hit the 43rd kill before my non + version even finished crafting, the + version of HH will be done in about 12 hours. Huzzah Huzzah. Hell, not only did I manage to hit 43 kills faster then ever(a full day and some change), I'm currently going for kill #56. if I can hit 4 kills later today/tonight, and 1 more on Wednesday before it flips, I'll manage to get 60 without using any gems whatsoever.