Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last
    Funny how ppl decide to be rough on players that actually have a point..
    I lost my old siggy, actually I lost my old account
    Either way! Re-adding my friends, new ones send pm first for friendship hmmk?
    Still Mythical Guild CEO - Still not making any sense! ~We're recruiting~

Alieda ~ Level One-Hundred-Something-Something ~

Funny how most of the people on here want something more challenging and when something more challenging comes around everyone whines about it being too hard. This quest is not for low level people its targeted at the higher level players. FYI its not very difficult to do this.
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    Funny how most of the people on here want something more challenging and when something more challenging comes around everyone whines about it being too hard. This quest is not for low level people its targeted at the higher level players. FYI its not very difficult to do this.

Such a hard challange to get 5 DPC keys??? That's insane. No matter how strong you are, you need to spend gems to do this...

Quote Originally Posted by Erfel OP View Post
    Such a hard challange to get 5 DPC keys??? That's insane. No matter how strong you are, you need to spend gems to do this...
    I can guarantee you that I won't use any gems to do this and im doing it for the cape not the silly keys
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

I don't think you necessarily HAVE to use gems to do this. Several people have posted how they can do it without gems. That being said, I am most likely not one of those players (although I'm going to give it my best shot). What frustrates me about this is that I was thinking I could do this before I saw the dates. I missed out on being able to do the full Beast Master because I couldn't get to lvl 43 at the time, and that motivated me to be ready for the next time. Now the next time comes around and even though I can get to 43 consistently now, I don't think I can complete the quest because they upped the ante and pulled the timeline in. It depresses me because the same thing happend to me on the Old One quest. I couldn't get the 5/6 tier due to my power limitations. Now I could probably do it, but I'm paranoid that if they did it again I'd be SOL because they'd make it just that much harder.

Of course the awards this time around are not as cool as Beast Master, so I'm not too stressed about it. I figure I'll give it a shot, and if I don't make it, I still have 3 more Boss + armors that I was going to craft anyway!

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    It's not that difficult.
    This is the 3rd boss since I can level 43 in EB, and at Circe I actually managed to get 43 with a bit less than 3 days left.
    All you need is preparations. This isn't actually difficult if you have all the armors ready to throw at it. If you're too lazy and fail because you did everything on the last moment, that's your problem. It takes half a day to get to level 15, 2 days 16 hours 48 minutes to craft it (when Armorsmith level 3), a few hours to craft the final enhancement fodder and to level Horseman's Battlegear to level 35, and another 2 days 16 hours 48 minutes to craft the plus version. That's about 6 days in total. The remaining hours you can use to get to level 43 as quickly as possible before crafting the plus version, if you hadn't managed already before unlocking the plus.

And even if you're barely not going to make it and really want the rewards, what's a few dollars to make it happen? I understand some of you won't spend hundreds of $ to get an Epic for example, but less than $5 for the difference of getting rewards or no rewards seems worth it to me.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

I really think this is accidental mistake in the timing. All the previous boss collections gave one week after the final boss. I dont think they intended to push the redemption period an entire week earlier than the previous ones. Considering that the rewards are in line with the previous ones the challenge should match up. I dont doubt that there are a few players that can complete this an entire week earlier but im willing to bet this is a mistake.

I seriously doubt gree intended to make this collection much more difficult to complete than the previous ones by having the redemption period a week earlier. It seems much more likely to me that this was a simple mistake that i think they should correct.
    Cheers,
    Tollerach
    iOS guild: Chosen
    Check out the: Knights and Dragons Wiki

I asked about the redemption dates, and everybody told that it was probably a mistake. Of course it's possible to do it without gems, but it requires time... and you know, time is money for most of the people.
    See, I don't want to argue about it... who spend more time (or more money) wins... it's obvious and right.
    What really doesn't make any sense is about offering beast keys for giving a lot of time, and DPC keys for such a harder quest.

I know, I know, the cape. I will go on without it

I really hope there an extension for this.

Quote Originally Posted by LionRyan View Post
    I really hope there an extension for this.
    I wish gree would either confirm or deny the current deadline. If they have, I haven't seen it.
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

As much as I don't like it, I'm thinking that the dates are correct. When it was just the announcement banner there could be speculation, but now the collection option is out, still showing 11/6 end date. I can see maybe that they made a mistake with the banner and never got around to fixing it, but with all the "noise" generated by this on the forum you'd think they would make extra sure to get the dates right on the redemption window.

If u get the cape, yay, if not, then sux try again next time. These events are probably going to be around the same time limit from now on; same week as last boss. Its just another way to drain gems.
    Retired/Banned as of October 2013 lol :P i don't even know honestly
    Also "Talkative Troll?" why that's just rude
    Eonically Eos
    Stars shine bright, but gems shine even brighter.

I think the redemption date is a mistake, because it started 1 day before the last boss appeared.

Why even make the redemption period 6 days, when the first 3 days are totally wasted?!
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

As some suggest this is probably to push people into spending GEMS but even so it is doable without spending, albeit much harder.

Crafted all normal getting ready for plus...and

So I planned to get all the + versions by the deadline however now that horseman is crafted I apparently missed the deadline parameters for the boss + even though I. Have the mats in possession. Thought I had to the end of the redemption period. Could anyone please explain why this wasn't advertised? Or did I just miss something?