How many hours do you spend playing Modern War per day? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: How many hours a day do you play Modern War?

Voters
393. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-2

88 22.39%
  • 3-4

115 29.26%
  • 5-6

63 16.03%
  • 7+!

127 32.32%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many hours do you spend playing Modern War per day?

Post Count
    Interesting poll. How does this correlate to your revenues? Can you share with us if have seen increased revenues over the past few weeks or are they declining as the negativity on this forum suggests? Can you give us any insight as to the recent layoffs at Gree?
    "To have fun and do the best we can. The Sindicate is a collection of players that strives to better themselves while having the best interests of the team at heart." - lwrcspr

SINDICATE 948240115

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John 719166364 View Post
    Interesting poll. How does this correlate to your revenues? Can you share with us if have seen increased revenues over the past few weeks or are they declining as the negativity on this forum suggests? Can you give us any insight as to the recent layoffs at Gree?
    Unfortunately you are missing the point. They want to collect info from us, not the other way around...

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    I probably go on for 5-10 minutes, wait awhile for energy, health, etc, then login again multiple times per day. I don't spend hours at a time on it.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Post Count
    Yes, they will gain some information from thisnpoll but it won't be very scientific since it is limited to only those who look at this forum. Of my faction of 42 I am the only one who checks it regularly and only one other checks it at all. Surely there are other ways to determine how many times one logs on, especially your gold spenders.
    "To have fun and do the best we can. The Sindicate is a collection of players that strives to better themselves while having the best interests of the team at heart." - lwrcspr

SINDICATE 948240115

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1-2 hours a day in total, maybe less. Usually nip in to make collections, see what I can get done in missions/quests. I used to spend more time in-game but there isn't the down-time to mess about straightening up my base like there used to be. It's all go-go-go-go!

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Sorry, I don't work in analytics or anything. I just wanted to start a discussion with you guys and get a better understanding of how much dedication the average players puts into this game since I am an avid gamer myself. Our players tend to be more hardcore than a lot of other games' playerbases and I wanted to confirm for my own personal knowledge.

1. How does this correlate to your revenues?

Again, not using this poll to measure any quantitative data. I do imagine that the players who spend the most time in the game spend the most money on the game. I'm not going to do any advanced stat-checking, but this is a pretty safe assumption.

2. Can you share with us if have seen increased revenues over the past few weeks or are they declining as the negativity on this forum suggests?

Over a few weeks, revenue spikes all the time. Sale going on? More people purchase. Event going on? More people purchase. LTQ that people don't like? Less people purchase. If you're asking me if a recent event has seen increased/decreased spending compared to a similar event from 6 months ago, then I wouldn't have the data available to me to answer you.

3. Can you give us any insight as to the recent layoffs at Gree?

We work in the SF office and the layoffs occurred in the Osaka office that closed, so I have no answers for you there.

Post Count
    Included time spent chatting regarding MW with faction mates in my response, which on some days is more than the game. Thanks Oracle for the renewed forum involvement.
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.

Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sadly quite a bit when I'm not busy

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Far too much.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sadly far too much time!

Post Count
    I tend to be on the game far more than 7 hours a day if you include groupme, google docs, and this forum. But if you only include the game, then 7 hours would be a good assessment.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's hard to determine how many cumulative hours because this game isn't one where I would play for hours on end. I mostly do something for 10-15 minutes and check again later in the day. I do check very frequently though so I'd say 5-6 hours. On crate events and during wars it's more like 15+. lol
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Durt McGurt View Post
    Included time spent chatting regarding MW with faction mates in my response, which on some days is more than the game. Thanks Oracle for the renewed forum involvement.
    Good point i was thinking just constant gameplay of 4 hours a day (not during WD events obviously)
    However if you include forum time and chat time as well....then yea i don't really want to think about the absurd amount of hours that go into this game. Definately should change my answer to 7+ then.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Good point i was thinking just constant gameplay of 4 hours a day (not during WD events obviously)
    However if you include forum time and chat time as well....then yea i don't really want to think about the absurd amount of hours that go into this game. Definately should change my answer to 7+ then.
    half the time i spend in my faction chat is just BSing about RL, so im taking that off my calc

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    put it like this, divorce is used allot lately, we say to many events but the truth is the game is boring with out them, the boss and case events are boring, the LTQs are good and the FVF and PVP are good but crappy rewards. I know it all about money with gree but listen to what the players are saying on this forum, loads of ways for you to make money and for us to play a great game.