How many hours do you spend playing Modern War per day? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: How many hours a day do you play Modern War?

Voters
393. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-2

88 22.39%
  • 3-4

115 29.26%
  • 5-6

63 16.03%
  • 7+!

127 32.32%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many hours do you spend playing Modern War per day?

Post Count
    enough that my wife hates me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo View Post
    enough that my wife hates me
    Yup.....same here.....and don't even mention iTunes purchases around her..................please! LOL
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

Post Count
    lets just say my phone stays on the charger at work. it is always on. hope my boss doesnt see this.

Post Count
    Thank you for your respose to my questions. Greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Sorry, I don't work in analytics or anything. I just wanted to start a discussion with you guys and get a better understanding of how much dedication the average players puts into this game since I am an avid gamer myself. Our players tend to be more hardcore than a lot of other games' playerbases and I wanted to confirm for my own personal knowledge.

1. How does this correlate to your revenues?

Again, not using this poll to measure any quantitative data. I do imagine that the players who spend the most time in the game spend the most money on the game. I'm not going to do any advanced stat-checking, but this is a pretty safe assumption.

2. Can you share with us if have seen increased revenues over the past few weeks or are they declining as the negativity on this forum suggests?

Over a few weeks, revenue spikes all the time. Sale going on? More people purchase. Event going on? More people purchase. LTQ that people don't like? Less people purchase. If you're asking me if a recent event has seen increased/decreased spending compared to a similar event from 6 months ago, then I wouldn't have the data available to me to answer you.

3. Can you give us any insight as to the recent layoffs at Gree?

We work in the SF office and the layoffs occurred in the Osaka office that closed, so I have no answers for you there.
    "To have fun and do the best we can. The Sindicate is a collection of players that strives to better themselves while having the best interests of the team at heart." - lwrcspr

SINDICATE 948240115

I'm a lowly newbie camper. Level 40-ish with 120k/150k
    Nice work at lvl40 oracle. I remember when 100k meant something. Now I have several units that strong. Just fight the urge to lvl up.

Post Count
    I play about 10/15 minutes every hour in a 12/14 hours period. But I am busy with exams so quater that and thats me this week and next.

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm a lowly newbie camper. Level 40-ish with 120k/150k
    Do you have an ingame name.....?

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    When there is not an event I am interested in... I only play 1-2 hours, mostly alliance, upgrading, vaulting, building, collecting... logging in around a minimum of 8 times a day for roughly an average of 5 min.

During an event I will log in in whatever frequency the event dictates. Case event... every hour, for at least 18 out of 24. War time... rediculious amount of time.

Chat with mates quite often and always play the game while at work!

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Way too much time, on a regular week day about 2-4 hours a day in spurs and recently more due to the faction events and increased events. Before tournament weekends was more family time and the occasional look on iPad, now requires about 6-8 hours daily on weekends, plus about 10-15 on WD weekend as my faction plays around the clock. In essence starting to feel drained and bored with the ongoing events

Post Count
    I usualy play for 1-2 hrs a day on average.
    Usualy i do this in small bursts. To collect, do events, etc. I have enough energy and stamina to stay on regen for hrs so i can work normally (most of the days )

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm spending so much time on this game, that even my wife is playing this game.. During daytime 2 times a hour login, and a 6 hour evening session...

Post Count
    Far too much time! It really depends on which events as I don't I play all of them but the WD event is by far the worst as it is 3 solid days of constant playing and I also tend to lead quite a number of battles too. With the new goals it is constant back to back battles with no rest bite and I do feel shattered after each WD event, so I am very pleased that you decided to extend the time between WD events and I hope you stay with this decision as I was close to burn out and quitting.

I'm lucky that I have a very understanding wife! She reads books and I play games most nights with the TV on in the background as we have two young kids. Work is quite relaxed but there will be times when I'm too busy to play and usually go out for cigarette breaks to quickly collect or open a box...
    Last edited by Dutchie; 10-18-2013 at 03:56 PM.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    How much time per day do I play mw? Well I am playing whenever I'm awake so that's 18 hrs per day.. But how much am I actually in the game... Probably only an hour or two per day.. Just long enough to collect buildings and play whatever event is going on. Don't do pvp/BP events anymore and those were the most time consuming..

Use to spend much more time in game way back when... I use to search the rivals list for hours to find someone over vault or a good raid target... But now that I make 400 million per day... And cash units are worthless.. There's no point to spend time looking for money. I actually think it's funny when people raid me... They must have even more spare time than I do...honestly that's probably what this game is missing: a good reason to attack someone. Use to attack people to destroy their army, that's out. Use to attack for money and valor, that's out. Only reason I attack now is to trigger bosses

Edit- playing the game boss event just now I realized something else... I spend just as much if not more time staring at the loading screen as I do playing the game. I'll say 1.5 hrs of waiting for the game to load and 1.5 hrs of game time each day lol

it wouldn't be fair for me to participate in any PVP events or factions or attack/raid anyone. I pretty much only collect buildings and do LTQ
    I'd have to disagree with you there. Seen the same thing stated by funzio and gree employees. Maybe this is why y'all have so much trouble understanding some problems in the game and some of our frustrations, because nobody who works there can play it... And unless you hack some part of the game it's a level playing field.
    Last edited by manbeast; 10-18-2013 at 07:48 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    . . . I just wanted to start a discussion with you guys and get a better understanding of how much dedication the average players puts into this game since I am an avid gamer myself. . . . .
    Awesome conversation. Very, very, nice to hear sir! Thanks for setting this up.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    I'm only 14 and school is way too easy so I have a lot of free time. At schooldays I play about 10 hours a day and at weekends I play about 14 hours a day
    Knights and Dragons
    Name: BlackForest
    Guild: N/A