Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    I know 7 is the maximum without using Gems. Nothing in my post implied otherwise. I've played this game quite a while now.

For reference I used a 5/2 split on the 51st level.

You may be right that I couldn't reach 60, I haven't tried past 51 as I ran out of time and energy. That is why I said I 'might' make 60, and not that I'd definitely make 60. You don't have to read between the lines, you just have to read the words I wrote.

So, I know 60 is no breeze, but levels 52-54 are easier than 51 on stats, and might only require 5 knights again. At 55 the stats are the same as 51, you just need to do more total damage. It's levels 55-60 that would be the real trouble.

I don't have any epic armors and they'd obviously help, but I do have Legendaries for all 3 knights now, usually very suited to the Bosses. Lots of my friends have epic armors, and they help me a lot in getting to 51 with just one 5/2 split. Anyone who could personally field a couple of Blazebornes for this boss and had friends with the same would have a very good chance at 60 I think.

All that said, I still can't see myself ever getting to 60 because I haven't go the dedication to this game that would be required. harder to reach 43/51/60.
    I thought the same thing as Starwulf. You said "only seven knights" in your first post.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I only had to use 7 knights for the 51st level.

I had to use only 7 knights for the 51st level.

I had to use 7 knights only for the 51st level.

The last version is perhaps the clearest.

The second implies it's possible to use more than 7 knights (which of course it is, with gems)

The first still says to me that I only used 7 knights for the 51st level, not that using 8, 9 etc was an option.

English is a tricky language, and word placement can change the whole meaning of the sentence.

I hit 60 this morning and was ranked around ~37 or so. So there's probably about 50 players game-wide (on Android) who cap the epic boss.

The level 60 boss is significantly more difficult. Between 51-60 I could either beat the epic boss using 5 knights (3 of whom had maxed F/S epics - me and 2 friends) or have to wait until I regenerated enough energy to kill on the retry. It depended on misses. But the level 60 boss I paid the 12 gems to continue fighting. I possibly could have waited to generate energy and retry but it would have been close.

I reached 60 kills this week for the 3rd time, this time I didn't use any gems though.

But I got garbage in all of the 15 keys I got
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 10-16-2013 at 03:40 PM.

I've been hitting 60-80 since 2 bosses before half dragon? Can't think what they were. 80 was more common preJian/Diva eras. There were way too many people hitting 43 back then.

we should have a Guild raid boss with a shared HP pool that all members can hit.

Make it like the epic boss with levels and rewards
    IGN:Cinder LINE: Cind3r
    http://www.untouchablesguild.com

Quote Originally Posted by Itsmelen View Post
    I hit 60 this morning and was ranked around ~37 or so. So there's probably about 50 players game-wide (on Android) who cap the epic boss.

The level 60 boss is significantly more difficult. Between 51-60 I could either beat the epic boss using 5 knights (3 of whom had maxed F/S epics - me and 2 friends) or have to wait until I regenerated enough energy to kill on the retry. It depended on misses. But the level 60 boss I paid the 12 gems to continue fighting. I possibly could have waited to generate energy and retry but it would have been close.
    This was my experience exactly. On 60 I only got half way with my 5 guys so I used gems to restore.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

I got to 56 and think with more time I could have gotten lvl 60 last boss. My forgestone was very good against him and a guild full of friends with forgestones

Was busy with war, but think I could have done 60... So there probably are more than 50 who could given a perfect week time wise

I see some posting lvl 60 much harder, so maybe I'm wrong, but I'm getting close.

I find it hard to believe with all these guilds with 3 epics or more, some in my guild have half a dozen, that there are only about 50 who can beat 60, more likely they didn't bother
    Last edited by firefly333; 10-16-2013 at 08:08 PM.

Hopefully i can make this my first + epic armor c: but its hard to do something im not certain i can doo
    IGN: Deatux [XBF-FNH-ZCD]
    LINE: deatux
    GUILD: The Silver Sword
    POSITION: Guild Master
    LEVEL: 117
    ARMOR:
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment+, Witch's Robes+, Clayplate Mantle, Horseman's Battlegear+, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Sky Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Cind3r View Post
    we should have a Guild raid boss with a shared HP pool that all members can hit.

I am loving that idea!

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by Cind3r View Post

That would be so much fun. They could do it every other week to sandwich it in between guildwars.

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    I am loving that idea!
    So yea you must have hit 43. Good deal.

I see in your signature you are going to do raven plus.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    So yea you must have hit 43. Good deal.

I see in your signature you are going to do raven plus.
    Yes I have firefly! I have Swamp and Raven now. I want to get + for the next 3 as well, I really want to get a cape

[QUOTE=bosskiller;1032998]Yes I have firefly! I have Swamp and Raven now. I want to get + for the next 3 as well, I really want to get a cape

I have no capes lol, I'm too busy leveling new epic from war to do pluses.

Didn't I see you get keys? Maybe its for non plus, didn't read real close, so I guess my guild friends and me helped, sweet. You got it going now, the pluses will help.

Hmm, interestingly enough, even though the new EB has one element on my best armor, it's also weak to one element, just soloed it on the 14th kill...this might be my best chance yet to hit tier 51, if I can effectively manage my Epic Energy and friends list.