Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Have you defeated lv 60 epic boss?

Howdy,

So it looks like I will not make it to the elusive level 60 on the epic boss fight again (run out of time), but it is getting very close. I just want to know from those of you who have defeated level 60 in the past - is there a significant jump in the stats at level 60, as there are at each benchmark levels (lv 51, 43, 35, etc)

I'm just curious. Thanks.

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    is there a significant jump in the stats at level 60, as there are at each benchmark levels (lv 51, 43, 35, etc)
    If there's one at every single reward tier, why wouldn't there be at level 60?
    I haven't reached level 60 yet (I always stop at 35 because I know I won't be able to reach 43), but it seems quite obvious.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    Howdy,

So it looks like I will not make it to the elusive level 60 on the epic boss fight again (run out of time), but it is getting very close. I just want to know from those of you who have defeated level 60 in the past - is there a significant jump in the stats at level 60, as there are at each benchmark levels (lv 51, 43, 35, etc)

I'm just curious. Thanks.
    Yeah. 60 is very hard. You'll likely need gems (either more energy or a restore health) - I did.

Too bad the DP chest has nothing of value in it any more.
    Last edited by The Pale Rider; 10-16-2013 at 02:19 PM.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Yeah. 60 is very hard. You'll likely need gems (either more energy or a restore health) - I did.

Too bad the DP chest has nothing of calue in it any more.
    Looks to me like it would be worth it, 205 gems in value. However, the DP chests really aren't worth that much anymore.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Stopped at level 63. I used 40 gems at the beginning but Prolly didn't need it because was done with 60 on Monday. Was able to beat 60 with 5-2 combo. It worth it for the 10gold keys. DP keys not so much

Spirit and Earth bosses gets stomped on now with all the Fire and Spirit epics out.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by forcefed4door View Post
    Stopped at level 63. I used 40 gems at the beginning but Prolly didn't need it because was done with 60 on Monday. Was able to beat 60 with 5-2 combo. It worth it for the 10gold keys. DP keys not so much
    There are levels beyond 60?!?!

You can keep going past 60 but won't get any more rewards aside from what the boss drops.

The main incentive to keep going is to get a top 3 position on the leaderboard and get the free armor so you can get it to 35 then craft 3 plusses (if you're into that kind of thing).

In-game name: TouchFlip

Sorry to abuse this thread (not able to post threads on my own).

But is there any possiblity of having someone who can help me as a friend last minute to reach the next bigger stage? (level 100 with an Epic+ would be awesome!!)

Thanks alot

my code: WBD-DDX-WNV
    or pm me your code and i'll add you.

(sorry again for being offtopic)

I always get to 51 around Sunday/Monday then I just stop. I don't use any gems at all, also DPC chests are totally useless to me. Nemesis armor is garbage, legendary are not worth it, I might as well wait for an epic chest. So, no I don't bother with 60...
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

I'd be more inclined to go for 60 if there were epics besides moon in the pot. Having a 3rd armor to fuse away is nice.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

I got to 51 this morning, only having to use 7 knights for the 51st level.

I might make 60 if I was more focussed during the weekend, but the rewards aren't worth the effort to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    I got to 51 this morning, only having to use 7 knights for the 51st level.

I might make 60 if I was more focussed during the weekend, but the rewards aren't worth the effort to me.
    Uhh, 7 knights is the max you can use for any fight, without using gems to restore EE. Either in the form of 4/3|3/4, or 5/2|2/5. so if you had to use 7 knights for the 51st tier, it's unlikely you'd be able to finish the 60th level, considering the jump in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Uhh, 7 knights is the max you can use for any fight, without using gems to restore EE. Either in the form of 4/3|3/4, or 5/2|2/5. so if you had to use 7 knights for the 51st tier, it's unlikely you'd be able to finish the 60th level, considering the jump in power.
    I know 7 is the maximum without using Gems. Nothing in my post implied otherwise. I've played this game quite a while now.

For reference I used a 5/2 split on the 51st level.

You may be right that I couldn't reach 60, I haven't tried past 51 as I ran out of time and energy. That is why I said I 'might' make 60, and not that I'd definitely make 60. You don't have to read between the lines, you just have to read the words I wrote.

So, I know 60 is no breeze, but levels 52-54 are easier than 51 on stats, and might only require 5 knights again. At 55 the stats are the same as 51, you just need to do more total damage. It's levels 55-60 that would be the real trouble.

I don't have any epic armors and they'd obviously help, but I do have Legendaries for all 3 knights now, usually very suited to the Bosses. Lots of my friends have epic armors, and they help me a lot in getting to 51 with just one 5/2 split. Anyone who could personally field a couple of Blazebornes for this boss and had friends with the same would have a very good chance at 60 I think.

All that said, I still can't see myself ever getting to 60 because I haven't go the dedication to this game that would be required. harder to reach 43/51/60.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    I know 7 is the maximum without using Gems. Nothing in my post implied otherwise. I've played this game quite a while now.
    Sorry, it was the "Only used 7 knights" bit that threw me off, to me that did imply you were saying you could use more then 7 ^^

On the actual topic, I haven't even made it to tier 51 yet. I've hit 49 kills, and could have made the 50th, but I didn't see the point when I couldn't possibly hit the 51st before the Epic Boss came around. I didn't come close on the ravenlord, I hit 43 yesterday afternoon and said "Welp, I got enough for the + version, no point in wasting my time for anymore kills". I just didn't have any armors strong against him, the whole time I've been using my Storm Sorc + and Infernal Lord +, and then my next strongest armor that had no weaknesses(Sky Guardian).

I'm very much hoping for a Water/Fire EB, I'll crush that easily, not just with my storm sorc +, but also all the peeps on my FL that have Maelstrom armor, and/or all the ones with Water based armors. That will literally be my best chance to hit 51 on an EB.