Page 3 of 3 First 123

Quote Originally Posted by Cind3r View Post
    we should have a Guild raid boss with a shared HP pool that all members can hit.

Make it like the epic boss with levels and rewards
    I literally just said this to my guild 2 hours ago. The code is already there in guardians. All the other Gree games recently got/are about to get raid bosses; in theory we keep getting these stupid cookie cutter events while they program a long host of content

Yeah I agree. I was suggesting that very idea in a different thread. Guild raid bosses would be a good feature. No one be surprised if they make it cost gems... but yeah none the less, it would be nice.
    Last edited by Sparkle_DPA; 10-17-2013 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I've been hitting 60-80 since 2 bosses before half dragon? Can't think what they were. 80 was more common preJian/Diva eras. There were way too many people hitting 43 back then.

Too many? Why was this? Were the boss attack/def stats easier then?

Quote Originally Posted by FlipDaddy View Post
    You can keep going past 60 but won't get any more rewards aside from what the boss drops.

The main incentive to keep going is to get a top 3 position on the leaderboard and get the free armor so you can get it to 35 then craft 3 plusses (if you're into that kind of thing).
    Hum... I'm not sure what value this has other than bragging rights, as don't many of us have maxed out epics with significantly better stats than boss + anyway?

I guess that was just my admission that I'm still improving and can't really afford to do things purely for the sake of bragging
    Last edited by cafedecoy; 10-17-2013 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    Too many? Why was this? Were the boss attack/def stats easier then?
    Yeah. Much. No epics, but comparatively they were lower to what they are now. My first 43 boss was the one before Jian. Jian had immense defense and attack. Then they cut the attack in half for the following bosses. With the power raise I didn't get my second 43 for almost 3 more bosses after.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    Yeah I agree. I was suggesting that very idea in a different thread. Guild raid bosses would be a good feature. No one be surprised if they make it cost gems... but yeah none the less, it would be nice.
    This would be a fun idea...

i'm too lazy to lvl up the epic gear to make my + gear...i really dont try going past 43...too lazy

Hum... I'm not sure what value this has other than bragging rights, as don't many of us have maxed out epics with significantly better stats than boss + anyway?

I guess that was just my admission that I'm still improving and can't really afford to do things purely for the sake of bragging
    I knew didn't have time to get to 60, but I kept on past 51

#1 guild had quest up to defeat epic boss.

#2 I'm broke gold wise and each level dropped gold, 4k gold last one.

So why not go on even if you don't get a prize? It doest take much time. If you are struggling to level up epics and broke, I'll take every 4k I can get with one minute's time.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post

So why not go on even if you don't get a prize? It doest take much time. If you are struggling to level up epics and broke, I'll take every 4k I can get with one minute's time.
    Plus once you get to 53 you usually get a fusion stone for being in the top 500.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post

Haha... good point. I have to say that my curiosities for Lv 60 developed only after I realized I can score some free 24 ep armors at Lv 51 Saves money and time!

Haha... good point. I have to say that my curiosities for Lv 60 developed only after I realized I can score some free 24 ep armors at Lv 51 Saves money and time!
    I know, lmao!! You can bet I wanted those 15 living whatever armors. I have a lvl 93 moontide my teammates say forget about it, but I must be ocd and like to finish stuff. My new soulshard epic prize needs a long way to go. I need gold, am so broke. Everyone says moon obsolete, let it go, better stuff out there and I admit I got too many spirit armors.

Reading these pages I realize I am beyond hardcore player, I'm worse. The thread on hardcore keeps talking about taking 4 free hits. I'm hitting fast so maybe I can get 6, 5 at worse per battle. I take every hit I possibly can in the war, next battle might be losing battle, take every hit when we are winning, which is 5 at least. I play 110%. I don't have a laid back game speed, so that I did lvl 56, didn't get to 57 boss will surprise none of my teammates.

So its not surprising I can't just say oh moontide junk, not finishing it when I put this much into it. I haven't had time to do boss plus armors for a while. I do bosses for the prizes and gold. Maybe this time I will conquer 60 boss. BTW many of my teammates can do 60 and have, so I just don't believe the post only about 50 can do it, its maybe they don't get to it every time, but lots more can do it.

I've been on some vacations and probably others like me is why there aren't more doing 60, its not that they can't.
    Last edited by firefly333; 10-17-2013 at 11:10 AM.