Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?

Question Guild Medal Glitch

Anyone that encounters this bug/glitch? I've restarted the game and my phone, but it doesn't go away.
    It's nothing major but it's rather annoying and shouldn't happen in the first place.
    Last edited by Necromancers; 10-16-2013 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Added Screenshots
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Same here all ice gorilla boss pictures

HMMM..... so maybe the next Boss will be Water/Air very very strong feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    Same here all ice gorilla boss pictures

HMMM..... so maybe the next Boss will be Water/Air very very strong feeling
    The Gorilla is actually Drax the Dragon Rider, a very old boss, that dropped materials to craft Barbarian Raiding Gear. So if it would have anything to do with the new Epic Boss, which I highly doubt, it means that the new boss is Fire/Air

I'm thinking Fire/Earth though, as the GW Epic does 200% damage against it, but it does 200% damage against current EB Armor.
    Last edited by Necromancers; 10-16-2013 at 03:32 AM.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

My medal system is messed up too. Has been for awhile. After a guild 'mission' is completed the MVP medal is given to the correct person, but it'll say it was given to someone totally different. Not a big deal other than unless you mesmerize how many MVPs each member has, I don't know who the heck received it, unless it is me! Haha
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    My medal system is messed up too. Has been for awhile. After a guild 'mission' is completed the MVP medal is given to the correct person, but it'll say it was given to someone totally different. Not a big deal other than unless you mesmerize how many MVPs each member has, I don't know who the heck received it, unless it is me! Haha
    Often when this happens the announcement will say it goes to someone else, but the correct person will get it. Happened to me on the boss kill quest. It's easy for me to track since I joined a very advanced guild very late. I only had 1 mvp, and it gave me the 2nd, even though it said it gave it to a guild mate.

Looks like it's fixed!
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)

doesnt really affect the gameplay
    IGN: No Name/Instagram
    LINE: Hengjinxd
    Recruitment: Open, message me on LINE [OPEN]
    GUILD: Paladins Of War (POW) #21 [ANDRIOD]
    POSITION: High Commander
    LEVEL: 145
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail
    Interested parties, please fill up this form: http://goo.gl/rBpeUD

~War does not show who's right, it only show who's left

Now the problem has been passed onto the IOS platforms :P

Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
    doesnt really affect the gameplay
    Indeed, but I think we may expect that such an experienced game developing team like GREE will and can fix similar glitches easily. All I'm doing is telling them that something's wrong, and asking others if they're experiencing the same thing.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)