SharkTank - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SharkTank

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HTCBC View Post
    I hope you have a a good level of Attack ie 1.5 to beat the old timers in the area.
    I do I could rob alot of people that have 300k higher than me

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammo the Kid View Post
    I would put a good attack at absolutely no less than 3x your level. Not 1.5x.

3x being the basement. I'm a 133 at 404k attack and I consider myself above average but not anything special.
    I read it as being 1.5mil attack.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    I read it as being 1.5mil attack.
    Thats correct Big-R 1.5 Billion (not 1.5 x level) and every war add 0.1 to 0.3.

so if your not a top ...say best guess top 25 team it just get harder and harder so change your play style to

24/48 builds collect once per day bank and when they come knocking at your door you will get a red wall but they cant pick on you..... and you might just get a big sleeping bear and take a few million from him that he will never get back unless you let him.
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

Post Count

so if your not a top ...say best guess top 25 team it just get harder and harder so change your play style to

24/48 builds collect once per day bank and when they come knocking at your door you will get a red wall but they cant pick on you..... and you might just get a big sleeping bear and take a few million from him that he will never get back unless you let him.
    You nailed it.
    "Don't bother begging for mercy, you're already dead!"

Level 98 | Att: too weak | Def: crappy | IPH: very low

Lol it's pretty disrespectful referring to level 200's and up as "dinosaurs". Most, if any good have at least some good info to share, as well as being fairly strong (if they know how to play the game). And are some of you REALLY gonna hit level 200 and quit after the money some have put in?

And with all the egos of these babies (lvl 50-150) with decent stats, I'd rather team up with the dinos anyway. More of a stress free game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by brutus beefcake View Post
    Lol it's pretty disrespectful referring to level 200's and up as "dinosaurs". Most, if any good have at least some good info to share, as well as being fairly strong (if they know how to play the game). And are some of you REALLY gonna hit level 200 and quit after the money some have put in?

And with all the egos of these babies (lvl 50-150) with decent stats, I'd rather team up with the dinos anyway. More of a stress free game.
    This.

It's not like the kids aren't spending a ton either.

I understand the strategy and all, but at a certain point, the level of care drains out of you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

ah, I retract my statement. Thanks for clarifying!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelung Valesti View Post
    You nailed it.
    and once you got the perfect setup doesnt hurt you to smash your head on their wall 20-30 times as its not like your getting any xp, your just helping them keep their news feed fresh
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.