DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SharkTank

Banned
    Post Count

SharkTank

What level do I have to be to see level 250?? I'm currently at level 228

Post Count
    You don't see them, they see you. You're in their tank.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The shark tank is nothing to worrie about as long as you follow a few simple shark tank guides

1 drop down to 499 Mafia ( It doesnt do much but some people dont like it.
    2 Collect every $ on time or cell every building other than 24/48 collections and collect them all once per day and bank it. Unless you dont mind getting robbed IPH is what it is just money to upgrade LTB
    3 once you have done 1 and 2 go attack anyone you like even if you lose they cant get anything back from you unless you give it to them. i rob stats a lot higher then mine but all the revenge they can do is add a few red marks.

bank yes you lose 10% but that doesnt bother me i get more fun robbing knowing they cant take it back.

someone called it Smug i think
    Last edited by HTCBC; 10-16-2013 at 03:07 AM.
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

Banned
    Post Count
    Effing dinosaurs if at that level - retire folks or start new accounts. Unless you spemf major gold you'll get 150s kicking yer ass

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't BM hofhest I see is 230 lowest is 226

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    You don't see them, they see you.
    That reminds me of one of those "In Soviet Russia they see you" jokes.

Banned
    Post Count
    For relative newbies, this seems like another whingeing thread.

In synd life, we need to get rid of the over 200s dinosaurs for battles - they simply cannot score good points per hit and get scored upon by people 100 levels below. Gold use or GTF godzillas
    Last edited by seansheep; 10-16-2013 at 04:35 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by seansheep View Post
    For relative newbies, this seems like another whingeing thread.

In synd life, we need to get rid of the over 200s dinosaurs for battles - they simply cannot score good points per hit and get scored upon by people 100 levels below. Gold use or GTF godzillas
    That may be how it works in the top 250 but I guarantee you that you will not find many level 150s in top 10/25 syndicates that can score any points off level 250s in the same teams.

Camping died off a long time ago and not being able to find a target in battle is the price you pay for continuing to camp.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    That may be how it works in the top 250 but I guarantee you that you will not find many level 150s in top 10/25 syndicates that can score any points off level 250s in the same teams.

Camping died off a long time ago and not being able to find a target in battle is the price you pay for continuing to camp.
    yup Capt - it's all relative I guess to where we are in the game - at the lowly level synd battling, the over L200s are a joke - prime target for a L80-120 player

I live and learn so trying to absorb your info. uncertain why you brought up having no target????? Usually we target the dinosaurs over L200

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by seansheep View Post
    yup Capt - it's all relative I guess to where we are in the game - at the lowly level synd battling, the over L200s are a joke - prime target for a L80-120 player

I live and learn so trying to absorb your info. uncertain why you brought up having no target????? Usually we target the dinosaurs over L200
    I'm just saying maybe you should lower your expectations. My understanding is that the maximum points that you can score is from someone who is 40 levels above you. Therefore if you are level 80 then you might have to reduce your targets to those level 120 and above.

Banned
    Post Count
    We do - but if a senior member scouts a dinosaur, we just hit that over 200s too rather than having to bother finding a 120s (they tend to be same strength as the dinosurs)
    Last edited by seansheep; 10-16-2013 at 05:13 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I wanna see te level 250s so I could rob them for there millions that's all.. I score well enough in the pvps and in war, I'm strictly just asking when will I see all levels (I'm assuming) so I could kick some ass....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I hope you have a a good level of Attack ie 1.5 to beat the old timers in the area.
    "The pot calling the kettle black"
    I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.
    I'd also like to add this is not true. I was never helpful whether it was my time of the month or not.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HTCBC View Post
    I hope you have a a good level of Attack ie 1.5 to beat the old timers in the area.
    I would put a good attack at absolutely no less than 3x your level. Not 1.5x.

3x being the basement. I'm a 133 at 404k attack and I consider myself above average but not anything special.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammo the Kid View Post
    I'm a 133 at 404k attack and I consider myself above average but not anything special.
    I still consider myself as average. For sure you will be having hard time hitting lvl 200s who are members of top 100 syndicates
    "Don't bother begging for mercy, you're already dead!"

Level 98 | Att: too weak | Def: crappy | IPH: very low