Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    You make your own funzio Id on the specific account and then transfer them in conjunction with the two options offered. Check the video. This isn't rocket science. I can't believe poopface killah made a video to insult our intelligence.
    thanks... The video wasn't loading for me, but will change to iPad & try again

Ok so I followed the video step by step but failed. The first message that I get is Transfer account failed, please try again, I hit ok and then hit transfer and it says Invalid Funzio ID or password, please try again... I've tried numerous times now and keep getting the same

Quote Originally Posted by AliKat View Post
    Ok so I followed the video step by step but failed. The first message that I get is Transfer account failed, please try again, I hit ok and then hit transfer and it says Invalid Funzio ID or password, please try again... I've tried numerous times now and keep getting the same
    Make sure you specify old/new device correctly on the respective consoles.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Make sure you specify old/new device correctly on the respective consoles.
    Yep followed the video step by step...

Yep followed the video step by step...
    Uninstall and reinstall then make a new funzio id. Repeat the steps in the video.

Looks like it's going to have to be a ticket ( I was so excited when I saw this thread (

Looks like it's going to have to be a ticket ( I was so excited when I saw this thread (
    Click on my sig at least.

I have been waiting a few days now for a transfer to new device via ticket "sigh".. i see lots of off topic discussion in this thread but has anyone succesfully followed A&F instructions and been succesfull in transfering thier game?.. i see a few fails but no-one has posted a success?

Quote Originally Posted by tunka View Post
    I have been waiting a few days now for a transfer to new device via ticket "sigh".. i see lots of off topic discussion in this thread but has anyone succesfully followed A&F instructions and been succesfull in transfering thier game?.. i see a few fails but no-one has posted a success?
    yeah didnt work for me nice concept but doesnt work pity better wait for support

At what point does A&F say hmmm...maybe these people that are experiencing problems aren't idiots and it's perhaps something more than their ability to comprehend and follow simple instructions?
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

When the people failing stop being the village idiots?

I would argue that anyone that finds this video worthwhile is a village idiot or has a hand fetish.

You only need to look at GREE's history of making things work for some and not for others to understand that there might be some legitimacy to the claims.

A video on sending a proper ticket might be more beneficial to both players and support.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Maybe Klept can make a video seeing as his account was transferred so many times recently.

Jesus people.

Thanks A&F for your participation in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    Maybe Klept can make a video seeing as his account was transferred so many times recently.
    Was that how that was done? I feel like I need to make an edit to my last post. lol.