Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last
    i tried this exactly and it didnt work, trying to move game from ipad back to iphone
    contacted support and they switched it back within 24hrs
    no complaints here

Any chance you can transfer Kindle to android yet? Or are they ever going to update the kindle app (still no sltq's, updated syndicate list, etc.) Wifey not happy, want to transfer to new phone!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys,

I made the video because so many people seem confused by the system, and support is absolutely flooded with transfer tickets. Since it's something everyone can do themselves (unless the device is bricked or stolen) I wanted to share the information about how to do it on your own so you don't have to wait for support. I've done this multiple times on many many devices and never had a problem, so I honestly don't know why some people do have a problem.

If you do, I'd be really interested to know EXACTLY what you did that caused it to fail, since I can't replicate it.
    Any update from Gree on when this issue will be fixed or what the issue is?

Followed instructions exactly and I'm getting "transfer account failed, please try again" as I was getting before. I also got excited seeing this video thinking maybe I missed something. There is def something going on with certain people's games. Mine has been like this for about a month.

Is it possible that the Support can Transfer my Main ACC on android back on my ipad ? The Transfer from ipad to android was succesfully but it wont work back to ipad.

I have been trying to transfer from my ipad2 to my droid phone for almost three weeks, including tickets without any joy. I have sent one last gasp request in today, 3rd follow up email. Hoping it's not going to take too much longer........

I tried to transfer from my ipad to my iphone and it didnt work. I created an account on the ipad, signed in successfully started the transfer but when i signed in on my iphone to complete the transfer it said my account was invalid
    Silent Assassins

IOS transfer account failed, please try again.

anyone manage to successfully transfer on ios ingame recently?
    Gree? does this function not work anymore?

Same haopened to me, send support ticket with details they transfer you within hours.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey2 View Post
    IOS transfer account failed, please try again.

anyone manage to successfully transfer on ios ingame recently?
    Gree? does this function not work anymore?
    I get the same thing. i may send in a ticket monday night. Not worth risking losing access hours before a battle
    Silent Assassins

Angry fed up

I've been trying this with 2 accounts (mine and wife's) since last week and keep getting the same message. We've contacted support but just get the canned responses.
    I don't spend real money in the game but she spends hundreds of dollars. As frequently as Apple releases new devices the concept of needing to the ability transfer should have been ingrained since the inception of this game. Every other game does it without the end user even thinking about it, so this nonsense is pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Has difficulty since day 1 after funzio Id was nerfed, still having difficulty now.
    KA - 541-706-222

CC - 381-841-430 (Retired)

Thumbs down They don't care

With all of the request and complaints and nothing has been done it's obvious they don't gave a damn about anyone but money. So I say we all boycott they're games! Get as many people to boycott!

I'm taking it a step further and sending an Emil to iTunes Store and Google Play support requesting a full refund of all monies spent. I'm currently writing a letter to the BBB. It may come of nothing but at least it'll be out there that these people have no desire to support their own product!

days ...

I'm still waiting since days .. at least I got an answer making me set up my hole phone again -> didn't work. So I'm waiting again and they will hopefully transfer my game soon.

Can you transfer from iOS to Android device via same way ?!?