Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last
    yes, i did it the other day when i bought a tablet and transfered both CC and MW to the tablet with no problems,

Hello,
    Do the iOS devices need to be on the same exact iOS version? Reason I ask is because I was able to transfer my game from my phone to ipad BUT when I went to transfer from iPad back to Phone, it never worked.
    iPhone = v7.0.2
    iPad = v6.1
    Hexum
    929-359-965
    Fight Club II

Quote Originally Posted by Hexum311ad View Post
    Hello,
    Do the iOS devices need to be on the same exact iOS version? Reason I ask is because I was able to transfer my game from my phone to ipad BUT when I went to transfer from iPad back to Phone, it never worked.
    iPhone = v7.0.2
    iPad = v6.1
    No. I've tried transferring a CC HD acct to a CC non HD acct on the same device Ipad v7.0.02. I've tried my phone as well. The only consistency is I'm seeing here is that the games can be transferred out successfully from ios 7.0.2 but cannot be received by them?
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Hey guys,

I made the video because so many people seem confused by the system, and support is absolutely flooded with transfer tickets. Since it's something everyone can do themselves (unless the device is bricked or stolen) I wanted to share the information about how to do it on your own so you don't have to wait for support. I've done this multiple times on many many devices and never had a problem, so I honestly don't know why some people do have a problem.

If you do, I'd be really interested to know EXACTLY what you did that caused it to fail, since I can't replicate it.

No wonder I haven't received a response about transferring. Usually takes about a week, but its been a bit longer than that. During an android transfer, I got a no account is associated with this ID error.

Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post
    I would argue that anyone that finds this video worthwhile is a village idiot or has a hand fetish.

You only need to look at GREE's history of making things work for some and not for others to understand that there might be some legitimacy to the claims.

A video on sending a proper ticket might be more beneficial to both players and support.
    Your about as useful as a bird crap on a pump handle

I tried to transfer my game one week ago following the instructions used to transfer via Funzio ID & it failed.

I sent in a ticket next day & they replied asking for all the info I could give to assist them which I provided. Received a message back last Friday notifying me that my issue is being escalated.

I have heard nothing since then.

I'm not very happy this is taking so long, hopefully they'll make it right & compensate me with some gold since I haven't been able to play for a full week now.

quick question.. sort of.

Can you transfer 2 accounts among 2 devices between eachother. Account a switch to device b and account b switched to device a kind of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys,

I made the video because so many people seem confused by the system, and support is absolutely flooded with transfer tickets. Since it's something everyone can do themselves (unless the device is bricked or stolen) I wanted to share the information about how to do it on your own so you don't have to wait for support. I've done this multiple times on many many devices and never had a problem, so I honestly don't know why some people do have a problem.

If you do, I'd be really interested to know EXACTLY what you did that caused it to fail, since I can't replicate it.
    Thanks A&F for the video. You make a great hand model ^_^

Does the transfer work across Android and iOS platforms?

Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    I tried to transfer my game one week ago following the instructions used to transfer via Funzio ID & it failed.

I sent in a ticket next day & they replied asking for all the info I could give to assist them which I provided. Received a message back last Friday notifying me that my issue is being escalated.

I have heard nothing since then.

I'm not very happy this is taking so long, hopefully they'll make it right & compensate me with some gold since I haven't been able to play for a full week now.
    I am having the exact same issue. It's been over a week now. Haven't been able to play for that long or use any of the thousands of gold left on the account.

....can we have same account on 3 devices ?...IOS ..DROID..?

It doesn't work for me, says transfer failed try again. I've been waiting for 3 days for support to move my game from my iPhone 5 to my 5S. Still waiting......
    Coming soon to your hood..........

Quote Originally Posted by Jtstar7439 View Post
    It doesn't work for me, says transfer failed try again. I've been waiting for 3 days for support to move my game from my iPhone 5 to my 5S. Still waiting......
    You'll have to wait at least a week, it's been about 7 days so far for me and I still haven't gotten the account transferred (after I provided the proper information and receipts)

Lightbulb Use ability expert needed

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys,

When a simple function as to save your game, to load it on another device is so difficult that even a video can't help all people, you better hire a use ability expert, as apparently Gree hasn't broken the code how to make an efficient system that works on all devices. I'm sure there's quite a few experts in here that can help.

Ps. Testing tip, try using the system on 10 people in the hq before releasing the function.

Just tried it, it didn't and wouldn't work...