Seeking advice on WD tier placement for gold spenders. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeking advice on WD tier placement for gold spenders.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ D View Post
    Guys, with stat inflation over the past month would you really think they will be good guys for top 25? Just wondering cause the stats seem kinda low for that. It's easy to score 300k points when you have lots if targets, but that number gets hard to reach when everyone is stronger than you. Nearly every guy in our top 250 has stats like the bottom 2 since the recent inflation, and I'm betting every team we face down here will be the same.
    This is exactly why I posted. Two years ago, heck 6 months ago, it was easy to judge great stats. With stat inflation, I wasn't sure how large the stats were of the higher tier factions and their opponents .

Thank you to everyone who has responded. These people are great, active players and deserve to find a team where they can be competitive and still have fun.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    This is exactly why I posted. Two years ago, heck 6 months ago, it was easy to judge great stats. With stat inflation, I wasn't sure how large the stats were of the higher tier factions and their opponents .

Thank you to everyone who has responded. These people are great, active players and deserve to find a team where they can be competitive and still have fun.
    Our weakest players have around a million stats. Hopefully that can provide a reference.

Banned
    Post Count
    so where did they go?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think you need a minimum 1.5 million attack for a top 50 and 2.5 million for top 25, to consistently find targets. This takes into consideration the boss units to be handed out and the bonuses.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Our guys range from 2.5 mil attack to 700k. Just as an FYI. But I'm not recruiting. Lol. Sure we could make the room, but technically we're full.

Post Count
    As some already outlined, the gold spent is only part of the equation these days. With winning streaks being more important or at least equal to ranking it becomes critical to score at the right time and not only in total. If the guys with 1 million or less attack play in a top25 faction the vast majority of matches wont provide them any targets and they have to waste their precious gold on the enemies command center. Even with my 2.5 mil I had lot of 'bad' matches in France. Your team will be paired with top 10 but also top 3 factions quite often. You don't want a situation where your big spender is sitting on four vaults with 8 hours left intfhe event and all you get is tough matches makeing his gold useless.