Thread: Please confirm if its 5 bosses in 7 days or 7 bosses in 7 days

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Please confirm if its 5 bosses in 7 days or 7 bosses in 7 days

Can a mod please confirm if its 5 bosses in 7 days or 7 bosses in 7 days

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

There is another thread open for discussion regarding this, for any additional question please refer to the following thread as it has proven to be very helpful:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...nish-100-kills

Just answer the question

Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

There is another thread open for discussion regarding this, for any additional question please refer to the following thread as it has proven to be very helpful:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...nish-100-kills
    Why would an admin take the time to post another thread and not just answer the question and put it to rest. Will there or will there not be a new 24 hour faction boss goal on all 7 days of the boss event and the opportunity to get 7 units with the stackable bonus?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle Daddy View Post
    Why would an admin take the time to post another thread and not just answer the question and put it to rest. Will there or will there not be a new 24 hour faction boss goal on all 7 days of the boss event and the opportunity to get 7 units with the stackable bonus?
    I ask the same question, but oh well. Check out the other thread.

By my understanding, there will be 7 days, and the event requires that you complete 5 daily goals. So technically 2 "free" days but 7 potential units. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle Daddy View Post
    That's how forms are moderated. You're not supposed to have duplicate threads about the same topic. If someone creates one, it should be directed to the first one and the thread should be blocked from further posts.

Mods are NOT SUPPOSED to answer duplicate threads.

Banned
    Post Count
    Point taken... But to be fair, they failed to answer the original thread too.

I visited the link provided by the mod, and was left with the same unresolved question. Soooo.... Thanks?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_blayze View Post
    That's how forms are moderated. You're not supposed to have duplicate threads about the same topic. If someone creates one, it should be directed to the first one and the thread should be blocked from further posts.

Mods are NOT SUPPOSED to answer duplicate threads.