Phony retirements

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Phony retirements

Post Count

Phony retirements

So Butt Futter is back, Big Money just changed his name, Balthazar/Bald Zeemer has already bought and fully upgraded two Bloody Barber shops.

Have I missed out anyone who retired for about two minutes?
    Last edited by Brendan; 10-12-2013 at 06:23 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Dippy will be back down a few spots. I'm sure he will be very disappointed

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    So Butt Futter is back, Big Money just changed his name, Balthazar/Bald Zeemer has already bought and fully upgraded two Bloody Barber shops while Little Cat-Retired is currently building one.

Yes I'm out. Quitted. Game Over. I wanted GREE to delete my account but they have just banned it.
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    Yes I'm out. Quitted. Game Over. I wanted GREE to delete my account but they have just banned it.
    Its a shame after all the time and gold you have invested in the game to just outright quit. For those who want to spend more time with their families there are plenty of syndicates out there which are gold free and much more orientated towards family are real life issues.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Its a shame after all the time and gold you have invested in the game to just outright quit. For those who want to spend more time with their families there are plenty of syndicates out there which are gold free and much more orientated towards family are real life issues.
    I have, seriously, thought like if I go on vacation abroad will there be Wifi? How much CC stats will I loose...that I don't have to do anymore.
    So CC has controlled a big part of my life...too big.

Post Count
    Sure I have used a lot of money on a quite expensive hobby. But if you bought gold for 2k$ every 3rd month...it's not super super expensive. But not GREE has made the bonus program a lot worse and all the events require more gold to complete. So my previous budget would not have worked if I wanted to remain and "defend" my stats.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    Sure I have used a lot of money on a quite expensive hobby. But if you bought gold for 2k$ every 3rd month...it's not super super expensive. But not GREE has made the bonus program a lot worse and all the events require more gold to complete. So my previous budget would not have worked if I wanted to remain and "defend" my stats.
    Exactly, if someone switches from being a gold to a free player then the stats soon drop relative to everyone else. Joining a low level syndicate would mean lower bonuses and a further drop in stats. So still the hassle of collecting buildings and wasting weekends taking part in wars, just at a low level.

People should do as you've done, just quit completely.

Post Count
    When did balth actually say he quit.
    Edit: nevermind just saw his name change. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just burning through his remaining gold.
    Last edited by Gingeasian; 10-11-2013 at 04:12 AM.

Back Alley Network

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Edit: nevermind just saw his name change. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just burning through his remaining gold.
    A better way to get rid of his gold would be to chase tam all the way in the Steam Box event, like he did the last one!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm weaning myself off the game. I uninstalled the game but couldn't stay away. I wanted to see if uninstalling affected my building collection times. I am checking crime city less and less. I really don't care if I get robbed anymore. The point will come where I won't check cc at all. Hopefully I can stay away for the entire weekend.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by geminiking01 View Post
    I'm weaning myself off the game. I uninstalled the game but couldn't stay away. I wanted to see if uninstalling affected my building collection times. I am checking crime city less and less. I really don't care if I get robbed anymore. The point will come where I won't check cc at all. Hopefully I can stay away for the entire weekend.
    Get a cc patch..
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So Butt Futter is back, Big Money just changed his name, Balthazar/Bald Zeemer has already bought and fully upgraded two Bloody Barber shops while Little Cat-Retired is currently building one.

I know right. How do you retire from a phone game. Why make a thread about it. Just pm Dip so he knows he gained another spot. )

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    That's what I thought. Worth keeping an eye on him to get an idea of just how much he has of the stuff.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I don't understand why everyone is quitting. IMO, the game has never been better. Maybe my view is skewed slightly by the sudden assention of (MoM), but in all honesty, I don't see where GREE has gone wrong besides a couple minor hiccups now and again. And that can only be expected in an online game like this.

Learn a lesson from the Mollies and just have fun, people.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Sorry, I missed that bit where I announced retirement.

To be perfectly clear:
    1. I am retiring, the process is not complete. Hence my current name. I was waiting for the LTB, and now I have a case event into which i will sink my remaining gold. I will change my name as soon as I'm done, so tam can decide whether to go for it or not. I will leave more than enough time for her to chase it down. The cost will be significantly more than the gold that she'd save in war, purely because that's what I've got left.
    2. I will retire very soon, and change my name to make that clear.
    3. I am not retiring because of the latest gold program changes. despite the fact that they are designed to give me and players like me an unfair advantage, the changes would have made me more likely to quit, had I not been intending to already. People who have the cash to spend at these levels like a challenge. Unfortunately nobody at Gree making these decisions could afford to compete at this level, so they don't understand what sort of people they are dealing with.

Simple fact. Gree hates their customers.

I gave them a free pass for much longer than I should have, because I thought they were trying to improve it. I was wrong. And in news surprising to nobody but Gree, there a plenty of companies that supply high quality entertainment and good customer service who are happy to get a customer with a spare 10k a month in their entertainment budget. Not only that, but they'll not actively insult the intelligence of their customers.

This is my final message. I'll be deleting the game in the next 72 hours - as soon as I've burnt through the last of my gold. And any newb who wants to whinge that nobody cares, feel free to look at the flood of messages on my wall, then take a look at yourslf. A good, hard, look.

Edit. Also, Gree should probably stop referring tickets to the forums if they're going to continually ban the people providing useful information. Sorry cj, your fragile ego will have to take a backseat.

Edit2/ for anyone thinking of going top tier, you should know that the weapons are weak, and the mods are 3% category mods. Literally none of my top tier weapons make my bonus screen, and I could earn $60k worth of mods free-playing a halfway decent camper account. The most recent was 3300 with 3% gun attack. There's a reason they don't advertise what they are.
    Last edited by bald zeemer; 10-11-2013 at 07:55 AM.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885