• no need something to feed the trolls

10 9.17%
  • don't care

18 16.51%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: should the mod delete all the molly threads

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyman1 View Post
    pointless waste of thread space bring the forum back to information not a soap opera
    Hey brotini, you do realize that most of the Molly threads are started by haters looking to spew nonsense towards the new up and comers.

If you want to read less Molly, than haters (like yourself) need to stop instigating us. If you post negativity, we will respond. That's how Mollies do.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Hey brotini, you do realize that most of the Molly threads are started by haters looking to spew nonsense towards the new up and comers.

If you want to read less Molly, than haters (like yourself) need to stop instigating us. If you post negativity, we will respond. That's how Mollies do.
    What happened to not responding to b/s? This is what rolls downhill. It just turns into Godwin's Law
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    What happened to not responding to b/s? This is what rolls downhill. It just turns into Godwin's Law
    In a way, you are right. I should learn restraint. But it is extremely frustrating when you pour your heart and soul into a syndicate to raise them from birth to inevitable domination of the game; only to be faced with such hatred and jealousy. If they are scared of the change that our control will bring, I get it. Still no excuse for all the hate though.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    Who is this idiot? Ironically this hater created a Molly thread.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    When's Molly joining MWWM?
    MWWM is the scum of CC. We would never join them.

Consistent Contributor reesebutton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HTCBC View Post
    Who Started this mess? They are not even real Molly members posting 99.9% of the time Just fake trolls
    I assure you sir, they aren't fake.

100% authentic troll. Or your money back!

Banned
    Post Count

Man boobs is not in our syn

I've kept quite for some time here but enough is enough. I want to set the record straight.

I am Tmoney lvl 182 D790, I'm aware that my stats won't have FC recruiting me. I have been a member of the Molly Maguires for quite a long time now. I'm not the leader or the DL. We finished 70th in the last battle, and despite what has been said out here that was not a scoring glitch. Additionally, we were quite happy with the result.

It is true we have had a feud of sorts with Crafty and his syn. Yes, we did post stuff on his wall and his buddy's wall who kept robbing one of our teammates hood to try to push our player off the newsfeed.

While all the attention was flattering at first, these no talent ass clowns who have cropped up impersonating us has gone far enough. There are only 3 actual members of our syndicate who have posted in any of these threads. Those people are Cypha, Hobgoblyn (although he just retired), and myself. No one else who has posted is a Molly Maguire. All the people who have been posting as "Molly's" are simply trolls.

I hope this helps to clarify who you all have been bantering back and forth with.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tcsodt View Post
    I've kept quite for some time here but enough is enough. I want to set the record straight.

I am Tmoney lvl 182 D790, I'm aware that my stats won't have FC recruiting me. I have been a member of the Molly Maguires for quite a long time now. I'm not the leader or the DL. We finished 70th in the last battle, and despite what has been said out here that was not a scoring glitch. Additionally, we were quite happy with the result.

It is true we have had a feud of sorts with Crafty and his syn. Yes, we did post stuff on his wall and his buddy's wall who kept robbing one of our teammates hood to try to push our player off the newsfeed.

While all the attention was flattering at first, these no talent ass clowns who have cropped up impersonating us has gone far enough. There are only 3 actual members of our syndicate who have posted in any of these threads. Those people are Cypha, Hobgoblyn (although he just retired), and myself. No one else who has posted is a Molly Maguire. All the people who have been posting as "Molly's" are simply trolls.

I hope this helps to clarify who you all have been bantering back and forth with.
    Butthurt - Level 10

And also: TL;DR

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tcsodt View Post

Quit spamming every thread with the same message!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quit impersonating us.

Banned
    Post Count
    We were the original Mollys. You and your buddies refused to wear the tag and broke off to create your own MoM syndicate

Banned
    Post Count
    Man boobs is not in our syn