Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Call to spenders, Rainbow Room looking for new blood

Dear K&D community,
    This is rediye (IGN: The RRediye), guild sentinel for The Rainbow Room. I have been relatively quiet in forums, allowing my fellow RR members to partake. I first want to thank everyone for their participation this last guild war. It was a b**** getting the black medal, but you all made it thoroughly enjoyable for us in our journey.

The purpose of this post is a call for all the big spenders to come together in our guild. I know that UT had assembled a mercenary group with the purpose of taking us out, and I applaud your efforts. There will still be some of you hell bent on beating us next war for the purpose of taking down #1. This post is not for you. For the other big spenders who don't want to overspend for second place, I urge you to consider joining us in battle.

First, I'd like to dispel a myth that we are all Eunuchorn drones. I know there has been drama surrounding guys like Euny and Buster, but I think they are misunderstood. Our guild is a fun loving guild, and we are part of a fun loving coalition (Party, Rug, Flamers, Squirters). If you give us a chance I am sure you will come to appreciate each of our quirks. Nonetheless, we do support Euny fully, despite his late night insomnia laden talks on here

We know that your guilds are filled with some top heavy spenders carrying some anchors. Rainbow Room is no different. Why continue to put the spending burden on a select few when we can all come together and share in rewards? RR will be moving some of our more casual players to other guilds in place of guys like you reading this post. We would love for YOU to be a part of this.

I've told my guild mates that I will go homeless before losing an epic+ war. We have Samurai blood members with that same mentality. We talk dirty on line one moment and have intelligent conversations the next. We kick @55 and have fun doing it. We have beautiful girls in our guild and coalition, who are also BAMF players. What more can you want?

If any of this is of interest to you, please PM me or euny on Line Messenger. My Line name is Rediye. You can find euny's name throughout this forum. Be prepared to show screen shots of your armors and war contributions. We will be taking time combing through requests throughout the week. Please do not be impatient, as there will be 4 weeks before the next big war and we do not want to rush into decisions. (Also I apologize if I'm a little late responding these next few days, I am at a conference)

Look forward to hearing from you.
    Rediye

Good luck, its interesting watching these battles go down from the Android side.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Pretty sure there is a Recruiting Forum.... This is the general forum..
    Are you sure you aren't a troll like your boss?

Still love you guys lol

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Just so you guys know I'm not FOS, here's the war points for the GM, GC, and GS. The leaders of our guild LEAD by example.
    RR GM GC GS points.jpg

I'd like to give a special shout out to the other millionaires in RR, willing to go all out because of the great leadership and camaraderie that we have.
    Other millionaires.jpg

^What is this? Pictures for ants!?

Quote Originally Posted by Justx View Post
    LOL my bad. I'm trying to post all this while on a flight. I will fix it later.

Ack, need new glasses...

Now come and be a millionaire on android, noobs!

Jokes aside, quite impressive. Also this post changed my opinion regarding RR. Congratz on the win, but I am still an untouch fan! Go untouch!
    To apply to Death Knights, please visit this link:

http://tinyurl.com/krbggxq

Quote Originally Posted by Justx View Post

Damnit, beat me to it...

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Jokes aside, quite impressive. Also this post changed my opinion regarding RR. Congratz on the win, but I am still an untouch fan! Go untouch!
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Its Rainbow, go Rainbow, MC Rainbow, Yo Rainbow and the rest can go and play... we touched that?

All kidding aside, it was quite the battle, and not having the lead until midway through the war did ... suck.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 10-14-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Apparently we are now a plucky band of mercenary underdogs , but we had a blast as well

I also made a pie, so we have that going for us.

Wonder what your + Epic ended up costing the guild on average...

300$ a good estimate?

o.O

Quote Originally Posted by quantumace View Post
    Apparently we are now a plucky band of mercenary underdogs , but we had a blast as well

I also made a pie, so we have that going for us.
    Let's hear more about this pie