Looking for MoM syndicate members - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for MoM syndicate members

So no? No mollys around lvl 238? Give me a name and lvl and I promise u I will be in your hood within the hour. We will have intell by next war anyways so my as well give it up now!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Eater View Post
    So no? No mollys around lvl 238? Give me a name and lvl and I promise u I will be in your hood within the hour. We will have intell by next war anyways so my as well give it up now!
    Already given my name and level numerous times. Newsfeed is still green. You haters are all bark and no bite. Just in case you forgot : (MoM) Muscles McGee L226

Write it down this time.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Level up and stop camping like a scared little girl and play the game some more, broham. Majority of us are mid to HL. And when you find your man card, give me a shout and I'll leave the łight on for ya.
    I bet my camper account is stronger then most of the people in your syndicate, possibly all. Level 97

Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Level up and stop camping like a scared little girl and play the game some more, broham. Majority of us are mid to HL. And when you find your man card, give me a shout and I'll leave the łight on for ya.
    Cute. You thrive on attention the same way my little sister does

Talking

I just smashed one of your members. His name is hood2169 and he's a lvl 237 with 800k defense. Weak sauce. Hes prolly your DL. CCR has all your info and will be sharing with any other syndicate who wishes to smash you jokers!

Post Count
    I see a bad moon rising for the mollies!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I just smashed one of your members. His name is hood2169 and he's a lvl 237 with 800k defense. Weak sauce. Hes prolly your DL. CCR has all your info and will be sharing with any other syndicate who wishes to smash you jokers!
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    And how do you know that was a member of MoM without the tag??
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Oh, we have an internet tough guy. Wait till muscle McGee sees this. You better bank your cash and set your timer.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Thumbs up Intel on Mollys!!!

I have intel on the Mollys. Please join the room Mollys intel on parlingo chat and it will be the groups profile picture! If you have problems seeing the picture just message me and I will post it in the group! Please share this intel with your syndicate and friends!

Post Count
    Yeah, keep talking smack. We'll be waiting for all you chumps.

Haters make us famous.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Consistent Contributor JakeCullen's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have intel on the Mollys. Please join the room Mollys intel on parlingo chat and it will be the groups profile picture! If you have problems seeing the picture just message me and I will post it in the group! Please share this intel with your syndicate and friends!
    Very nice! :-)

Post Count
    Does it run in a line that goes: ferndog, Mla7i, paula, Muck....should I go on?...are we seeing the same page? :-)

Yes jake. It starts with jethro..ferndog..rob..paula...etc..How are u doing btw..I used to be in flow..Old tag was OBF Buckeye base..lol. .I was a newb then...stats are almost 2 mill now

Post Count
    Yes jake. It starts with jethro..ferndog..rob..paula...etc..How are u doing btw..I used to be in flow..Old tag was OBF Buckeye base..lol. .I was a newb then...stats are almost 2 mill now
    Hey buckeye!!! Sure I remember you! Aaah...that surely takes me back. I'm good, I'm good! Still in flow ..my home... And judging from your stats, I would say you're great! Wow!!! :-)

Ok I made my profile pic mollys intel..not sure if its showing up