Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Android War - Finishers 6-10 - Thank you all !!!

While 1-5 certainly earned their spots, our bracket of 6-10 was the most incredibly intense competition. I enjoyed every moment of it and I wish you all the best.

Thank you to:

#6 Majestic
    #7 Only The Best
    #8 Brotherhood of Steel
    #9 My guild BEASTMODE GODS
    #10 Unicorn Stampede

I should also mention Brothers of Wrath, U 2 E Z, and Penial Erectorus because they were either close, or popped through the bronze bracket during the war.

This was was incredible and we all loved competing against you. Hope to see all of you in the next big guild war!!

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Great War! :3
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Im part of US. I must admit the battle with you all was so fun. Kept me entertained (the to long) 4 days. Great efforts by everyone. See you all next war

Quote Originally Posted by drygores View Post
    Im part of US. I must admit the battle with you all was so fun. Kept me entertained (the to long) 4 days. Great efforts by everyone. See you all next war
    It was fun, even as an outsider.

not many people know this, but Majestic sprang from a basic little LINE group called Android K&D. Lotta the old school players and new big spenders got to together and formed Majestic and Nachomasterx formed BROS, or Brotherhood of Steel. Majestic later created Majestic Alliance and I was extremely glad to see all three guilds in the top 10

great job, it was a pretty close war before 12th place finally fell away and 11th fiiiinally lost steam and let 6-10 rest easy (I believe 7-10 was within 1-15k of each other at one point)

good times, thanks for the thread ory, it's a classy gesture

Great war guys! And thank you oryihn for the most epic fight we've ever had! Every guild in the top ten were incredible and earned their place! Kudos to U2EZ, BOW and Penial for giving it a hell of a go for top 10. Had us worried for days lol.
    Not playing ever again.

Congratulations to all of you! It was fun to watch
    But we are coming for you
    Knights and Dragons (Andriod)
    DK3 Ryan Lvl 15x
    Guildmaster of Team Awesome aka DK3 Lvl 75 (11/2)
    Line ID: RyanKelly
    WBB-HMW-YBX

Quote Originally Posted by ryankellly View Post
    Congratulations to all of you! It was fun to watch
    But we are coming for you
    Hope to see you again in battle! From -Kris US(was with you first war)

Earned it.....nah, we'll maybe the could of, but bought it, definetly. Congrats though. I like the spenders because they allow me to play for free.
    Last edited by Replicatorz; 10-15-2013 at 03:39 AM.
    Replicatorz lvl 140+. Leader of Exiled, lvl 24+ Android guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    #9 My guild BEASTMODE GODS
    Really unfortunate that Majestic Legion bumped into you guys for their last match. It kept them out of top 100 ...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Replicatorz View Post
    Earned it.....nah, we'll maybe the could of, but bought it, definetly. Congrats though. I like the spenders because they allow me to play for free.
    Well we earned our money. And there is definitely strategy needed battling others willing to spend.

Strategy.....the wars are bout killing the guardian (if they have one), beating the sentinel, then finding one guy you can farm points from. Its not rocket science.
    Replicatorz lvl 140+. Leader of Exiled, lvl 24+ Android guild.

WAR Strategy. Not just battle strategy :]
    Timing, organization, and other factors are essential!
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Unless you have a hack or a bottomless pit of money there is a good bit of strategy to use your gems at the right time.
    Android
    Rylar Pendragon
    Level 100+
    Guild leader of Pendragon. A top 100 guild
    Email RylarPendragon@gmail.com with applications.

Awesome War!!

It was a great war! A little nerve wracking due to all the movement inside the top 12...everyone put up some pretty epic battles....a joy to be a part of! Let's make the next war more epic!!
    Spartacus
    Beastmode Gods Guild Sentinel
    Level 100+
    Maxed Soulshard Necromantle, 2 Maelstroms, Techtonic Mantle, Moontide, and Tempered+