Page 1 of 2 12 Last

How do you guys choose your High Commanders?

Hi guys, I'm the guild leader of an Android guild, Banana and I was wondering how some of you guild leaders decide who to give your high commander positions to.

Do you give them to your close friends? Based on how much gold they give? How many gems they spend? Discuss!!

I personally give these promotions based on how long they've been in the guild and how well they do in the war and stuff like that. And a good attitude/ personality that communicates a lot with the rest of the guild helps.

Those who are not guild leaders can bash on why their guild leader hasn't made them a high commander or perhaps even sentinel yet. High commanders can gloat about how they received their promotion.

Oh yeah and we're recruiting right now check out our recruitment thread in the recruitment section. (shameless advertisement) Thanks
    Android Guild Leader of Banana
    Banana Eddie level 100+
    WBBRQWMNG or pm me! Now recruiting ACTIVE members!

Well I've since moved on to another guild, but as the signature Im too lazy to change shows , i was temporarily guild master of a fairly large guild of about 30.

My selection process. Like all good things. Starts with the proper alcohol.

Consume the alcohol

Next you'll need duct tape, a master lock, some chloroform, and chains.

Now you need a creep van. And some hired muscle

Approach the potential hc from behind as it increases your chances.

Have the hired help bring the van screeching to the curb, while hired thug two opens the sliding door.

Push the potential candidate for hc into the van and jump in after, apply chains ,locks and duct tape.

Presto New high commander, CIA snatch n grab style

I always see HC as Hot Carl

Basically similar to what you said but i look at contributions as well.

Also i rotate HC command so every regular player gets a chance to have higher stats and help lead.

I base all of my officer slots on war performance. Highest scorer gets champ, #2 gets sent and #3-12 get HC between wars. Its an incentive to encourage high scoring, and it works. I just inform them that they earned the boost, but are not allowed to do things like boot or accept members, or do any guild duties. I trust my people and its never been an issue. Whenever an HC looses their boost for not being a top scorer, it motivates them to do better in the next war.
    Not playing ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by nachomasterx View Post
    I base all of my officer slots on war performance. Highest scorer gets champ, #2 gets sent and #3-12 get HC between wars. Its an incentive to encourage high scoring, and it works. I just inform them that they earned the boost, but are not allowed to do things like boot or accept members, or do any guild duties. I trust my people and its never been an issue. Whenever an HC looses their boost for not being a top scorer, it motivates them to do better in the next war.
    Thats scary putting sentinel as a reward.. I tend to keep someone with 4+ epics at sentinel and they change their armors regularly during the first 5-6 attacks in each war..

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

HC's are mostly active contributors and constantly helps out with guild challenges. Sentinel on the other hand must have several maxed epics and be active during the start of each war, to rotate their armors.
    IGN: No Name/Instagram
    LINE: Hengjinxd
    Recruitment: Open, message me on LINE [OPEN]
    GUILD: Paladins Of War (POW) #21 [ANDRIOD]
    POSITION: High Commander
    LEVEL: 145
    ARMORS: Aegis of the Sky Majesty..Beastmaster Battlegear..Blazeborne Vanguard..2xMaelstorm Irons..Tectonic Mantle..2xMoontide Platemail
    Interested parties, please fill up this form: http://goo.gl/rBpeUD

~War does not show who's right, it only show who's left

When our guild was smaller I gave the HC positions to members that reached a fixed number of MVPs. As that showed that they participated and helped develop and level the guild. This was however when guilds were introduced and as we grew larger it was not a very convenient way to distribute the leadership positions.

Now when a leadership position opens up in our guild I let all members nominate who they think should get the position. After that everyone is allowed to vote on the nominated players. This is a very subjective way to choose who should get the leadership positions. But as the guild members are all part of the process I feel it has worked well so far.
    IGN: KoF Lii
    Lvl 200+
    Guild: Knights of Flame
    Code: XBB-YFP-VCY (my list is full, PM me if you want me to add you)

It's been said before...but, I go with high stats/activity. Sentinel is always the beefiest member in the guild that is trusted to not mess with purchases/guardians in an irresponsible fashion. Champ is for best leadership based on points in last war and activity/attitude...HC are all people who are trustworthy and based on points/activity.
    Knight: Aerin Lvl 160+
    Guild: Solaris, Guild Master
    System Android: I am NOT accepting friend adds unless you PM first. I am happy to help out active players who need that extra player to get boss armours...but I need some communication first. No more RANDOM adds please.
    Armor: I have a lot of good stuff maxed now, including 4 epics, and a ton of epic boss +.

I make my decision based on who contributes more into my PayPal account. They give me money because I'm most active during war, and I buy gem packs and pretty much constantly buy refills. It is a great strategy because I'm strongest member so guarantee wins = more points. I've got some really dedicated guild members.

I have 7 permanent HCs, we rotate the rest by request for boss fights.

We determined what we want to see from our members and use the HC slots as rewards for such activity. Such as war participation, gold contribution, leveling, and doing stuff outside the game for the guild.
    Android
    Rylar Pendragon
    Level 100+
    Guild leader of Pendragon. A top 100 guild
    Email RylarPendragon@gmail.com with applications.

I choose the commander on the basis of two things

1) Stats
    2) Car efficiency

i think a lot of it will depend on what the purpose of the guild is...to be top 25 (or higher of course), so the gem spending, maxed epics etc. are a necessity and of course being on a ton to ensure high win counts/points in wars...

if you're in a guild like I am...where you buy gems but not as much as high spenders, then it's about having people in guild who are always active and not just leeching etc.

get the big ego's out of the guild fast since they only will jack up your guild if you promote them...look for fun, energized people who want to help with wars, etc.

make rules and stick to your guns....

/$.02

Quote Originally Posted by Aerin Kylantra View Post
    It's been said before...but, I go with high stats/activity. Sentinel is always the beefiest member in the guild that is trusted to not mess with purchases/guardians in an irresponsible fashion. Champ is for best leadership based on points in last war and activity/attitude...HC are all people who are trustworthy and based on points/activity.
    I like that. That's a really nice way to pick your HC, etc...

How do you make your members to install Line / messenger?
    Oyster Sauce - Android - 100+
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are you an active daily player?
    • Are your level 50+?
    • Want to be part of fun active people?
    • Want to be part of a family?
    • We want you!

Join and be part of the team!

If your guild is currently inactive, msg me. We have spots for active people!

Need help on epic boss? Check out Epic Boss Simulation Spreadsheet V2