Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

[Android] Solaris - High Level NON-Gem Guild

I am opening this thread for people who have interest in joining/discussion of what I consider to be a high performing guild with no required gemspending.

With that being said, our overall goals/mantra are as follows:

- Be active
    - Have fun
    - Use Line for guild events
    - Commit to developing YOUR gold production before we ask you to donate gold to the guild.
    - Do our absolute best without spending on gems (that is your call on how to use them)
    - Enjoy your guildmates' company/competition
    - Learn from each other
    - Help out a few middle level guildmates (I occasionally accept levels below 75)
    - Be positive
    - Strive to see how good we can do as a guild without spending gems
    - Remember that IRL comes before the game

With this in mind, we in this guild all realize we are NOT going to be able to compete with some of the highest level guilds out there in the top ten. They have a member advantage, and many of them are willing to spend money for gems as well. That's ok by our outlook!!! We simply want people committed to seeing how far a guild can go without spending at this time.

So, some other notes:

Solaris 1:

- Ranked 36 in April Fool's Fight Epic War
    - Ranked 28 in Spirit Fusion Blitz
    - Ranked 68 in a 3 day Epic War (despite 6 players on holiday)
    - Ranked 34 in Earth Fusion Blitz
    - Ranked 83rd in Holiday Havoc
    - We placed 83rd in the prior full Guild War.

- We are actively looking for "OverKnights" for the time that Americans/Canadians sleep.

Solaris 2:

- Ranked 62 in Spirit Fusion Blitz
    - Ranked 83rd in the most recent Fusion Blitz DESPITE USING ZERO GEMS (less two people dropping a grand total of 100 during one frenzy for the sake of gathering data for the upcoming 3 day guild war push)

Also...Europeans welcome!!! We have several strong and active players willing to team up with you!

The guild is maxed at level 75, and we have 9% across the board, plus a 10% air bonus.

With that being said, I open the forums. I will have some leadership members coming in here as well if you just wish to discuss how to perform best without spending money on gems. We welcome POSITIVE suggestions.

And we also welcome the competition to the devoted players in guilds willing to spend money on gems. Good luck to you all.

Contact myself or any of my leadership recruiters via LINE or pm (LINE is much faster):

Main Guild:
    aerinkylantra (us daytime)
    D4rkened - (us evenings)

Alliance Guild:
    Runemagdk - gm solaris II (european times)
    Last edited by Aerin Kylantra; 03-31-2014 at 03:22 PM. Reason: (Updated Guild Info and Latest War Rank)
    Knight: Aerin Lvl 160+
    Guild: Solaris, Guild Master
    System Android: I am NOT accepting friend adds unless you PM first. I am happy to help out active players who need that extra player to get boss armours...but I need some communication first. No more RANDOM adds please.
    Armor: I have a lot of good stuff maxed now, including 4 epics, and a ton of epic boss +.

For anyone's interest, guild positions are designated in our guild as follows:

Guild Master - Me (by default, I guess)
    Sentinel - The beefiest trusted person in the guild. Biggest stats to defend with, right?
    Champ - Combination of high points and leadership activity coordinating efforts during the last war.
    High Commanders - Combination of points standing in the last guild war plus proven trust to not spend money on guardians without discussion.

Simple as that. We love when people donate gold so we can add more bonuses, but we do not have stipulations for it. I'd rather you have high level armours.
    System Android: I am NOT accepting friend adds unless you PM first. I am happy to help out active players who need that extra player to get boss armours...but I need some communication first. No more RANDOM adds please.
    Armor: I have a lot of good stuff maxed now, including 4 epics, and a ton of epic boss +.

Update: I will have up to three spots opening up at this time tomorrow (approx. 3:30 PM MST) for anyone who is interested. Please feel free to PM.

I have offered 1 spot up. Will be contacting others if the other two spots need opened. Guild is in discussion what to do with them.

2 spots left if you let me know...message here OR a pm will do just fine. Make sure to put in your add code please.

Bump so that Europeans players can see us...we love non-Americans!

Normally activity is faster than yesterday/today, but I guess people are in guilds already. This is good...though I do have two spots still, and my guild feels that we can do top 100 again this next Blitz now that nobody is terribly busy next week. I'm just sayin'...

I may have those last couple spots filled...however, it is not official yet. I simply want active players willing to try their best for high performance.

We've gone up a couple of guild levels recently and have another spot now open. Woot.

Thumbs up I need a Guild.

My information.

Line chat : Lasko215
    Level 62
    Lasko
    WBB-WPH-CWG
    Armor of Notus: lvl 58
    Armor of the Bear: lvl 41
    Scorchstone Aegis: lvl 35
    Armor of the wolf: lvl 17
    Raven lord Mantel: lvl 15
    Riverstone Mantel: Lvl MAX

Im very active, and contribute daily. Im looking for a guild with active players.
    Please send me info on Guild lvl, Element bonuses, Last guildwar rank.

I potentially can make room in the next 1.5 hours for ONE spot before the Guild War starts up. I need to know in a hurry...and you NEED to be out of a guild when you message me.

After the war

If your still looking for a member I'll be here.
    Level 100+ active player.
    Friend code: WBB-DVC-MMY
    Guild: Forge Ents GM
    Line: Torhment

I will probably have some inactives to boot after the war. Guild status is all frozen for now, but I will send an add in game now regardless.

Bump for a good, friendly, and solid guild that doesn't spend gems.
    LvL 200+, 6 Epics maxed, Line messaging and add "DavisPM1" to contact me.

Thx Cheeta. We DO use free gems...and have lots of us that save up on them (like me).

In the top 100 and planning on staying there!