Changes to Upcoming Epic Boss Faction Goals - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to Upcoming Epic Boss Faction Goals

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It was a good event but I think your post should be in the "how can gree make this game worse" thread.

I can't kill 100 bosses unless I'm using gold for most now. I need to be able to start when the event starts and not stop to wait for the various faction goal roll outs. Perhaps as soon as the first goal is reached the second goal could be rolled out so we're not sitting on our hands trying to play two events at the same time one where we are in a hurry to kill as fast as possible and a second where we are waiting.

We are a smaller faction and although we completed the last event if we have to all shuffle our lives we just won't bother trying at all.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all, for the next Epic Boss event (Maria Rivera, who should be live today), there are some changes to the way the Epic Boss interacts with the faction goals for the event:

-Kills for the faction goal do not roll over to the next goal.

-When a player leaves their faction to join a new faction, they do not bring their kills with them.

-Any kills made when a faction goal is not active will not count towards the next goal.

Individual goals will continue working the same way they have previously.
    Thanks for giving this up front, but isn't this thread an announcement?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    Most important change this event needs:

Instead of making the faction goals pop up every 24 hrs, just program the event so that when we finish the first part (defeat 300 bosses), the second goal should appear immediately (defeat 350 bosses).

Making the faction events last 24 hrs and making kills between events not count is terrible and it ruins the boss event. This change will also solve the time zone issue meantioned earlier.
    Hopefully, they can make this change for this event, should be easy.

Post Count

Instead of making the faction goals pop up every 24 hrs, just program the event so that when we finish the first part (defeat 300 bosses), the second goal should appear immediately (defeat 350 bosses).

Making the faction events last 24 hrs and making kills between events not count is terrible and it ruins the boss event. This change will also solve the time zone issue meantioned earlier.
    CJ, I think this would be a great idea for the devs. Hopefully this could be put through for this upcoming boss.

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395

Consistent Contributor senex morosus's Avatar
    Post Count
    CJ54- Has the boss strength changed for those over level 250 now?
    - Spitfire

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all, for the next Epic Boss event (Maria Rivera, who should be live today), there are some changes to the way the Epic Boss interacts with the faction goals for the event:

-Kills for the faction goal do not roll over to the next goal.

-When a player leaves their faction to join a new faction, they do not bring their kills with them.

-Any kills made when a faction goal is not active will not count towards the next goal.

Individual goals will continue working the same way they have previously.
    Any info on the 4 day timer on the current faction goal? Isn't it supposed to be 24 hours?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Yes. Gree should implement this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Just gonna bask in some smug today

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Me too. I'm questioning that also.
    Download the app Palringo. Join the group {B34ST CLAN}.......

Lurker
    Post Count
    Leaderboard appears to be stuck. Our faction total is not going up and many hits aren't counted. Please test these changes before you make them. Hire some quality control testers.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow nice.. Keep ****ing up the game

Post Count

^^^^
    GREE Implement this solution ASAP!!!! please :/

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count

The timer now shows 5 days... hopefully Gree listened to this brilliant idea and has implemented it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hopefully the totals needed will not go UP as they did last time. Last time, the going up was ok due to the rollover. But it's no surprise that the bosses get harder as you go. Even if the total stayed the same for each subsequent day, it would get pretty difficult by day 5 for most, except the gold spenders. Have it go up, and I would venture to say that the majority won't make it past day 3.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They make the count go up each day so you will have to spend gold to keep up with the daily rewards. It's completely intentional.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Post Count
    Please listen to this guy...you wanna get rid of the faction to faction kill transfer....Good! but if I can only kill when the faction event is live, I'll never make it to 100 kills in the Individual, unless, I use plenty of "gold power" to make up for all the time I spent waiting for the FLTQ to start not gonna happen