Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

why fall into the trap of gree

Honestly I have looked at this f2p game and its fun but when I see people spending countless amounts on a game, it makes me question people....a armor in a game is not worth 100s or 1000s it doesn't benefit you in life. I think all platforms need to understand you can be competitive without the use of $$ unless another guild is putting some money up or gree is paying you...what's the point?

I don't care for trolls and I don't knock if you buy but what is the point.

Because where I am from, it's a free country..?

Look, I am not a gem spender either, and I have my fun poking fun of the different personalities that exist in this gaming community, but I wouldn't go as far as judging people for how they like to spend their $.

Relax, sit back, and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by blackheart5 View Post
    Honestly I have looked at this f2p game and its fun but when I see people spending countless amounts on a game, it makes me question people....a armor in a game is not worth 100s or 1000s it doesn't benefit you in life. I think all platforms need to understand you can be competitive without the use of $$ unless another guild is putting some money up or gree is paying you...what's the point?

What is the point of doing anything? What does going to a baseball game get you? What does going out to eat get you? What does going to a movie get you? What does playing a PS3 game vs a mobile game gain you?

Its all entertainment. That is the point. At the end of the day, its all about the entertainment.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I'm with busteroaf on this entertainment the fact using gems makes us enjoy it more oh well we do it cause we want to whats the point of going to buy a game for 60$ brand new when you can wait a week or two and get the same game 30-40$ because we want the ''new'' game its the same with gree, they bring new armor's that we want look at moontide now you can fuse it if your lucky enough by fusing any 3-4 star that has a spirit, and water within the fusion.
    IGN: Deatux [XBF-FNH-ZCD]
    LINE: deatux
    GUILD: The Silver Sword
    POSITION: Guild Master
    LEVEL: 117
    ARMOR:
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment+, Witch's Robes+, Clayplate Mantle, Horseman's Battlegear+, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Sky Guardian

as long as they aren't causing their families(if they have any), to go without food or shelter, ehh whatever, it's their money. I personally would never do it, not really my thing, but I'm not going to make an issue over those who do. It's a pvp-oriented game, and people enjoy winning.

Tell this to the people with 3 Crime City accounts. You want lots of money on bad games?

CC, MW, MQ, KA. All by Gree. All far more money hungry w/ worse graphics & little to no real gameplay. I pay for K&D because it's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by blackheart5 View Post

Because epics have pretty, shiny sparkles and I want some.
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...

Did someone say sparkle? I can smell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    Whatever! you did an awesome job in recruiting all top spenders from guilds ranked 11-100, but still was not enough to go for top spot...

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    I admire your ability to seek out when the word "Sparkle" is uttered on these forums. lol

Look at how neopets Survive from 1999-2013 currently still active :P 14 YEARS ONLINE GAME

My first online game is neopets started playing 1999 i passed my account to my lovely daughter 2008 she is still playing now having 25 billions coins, of course some is purchase some of them are wons from fighting/lottery/games/others.

And i don't mind that my daughter use my credit cards to purchase coins/toys/othes neopets stuff
    WHY? because she love the game

You guys aren't understanding my point, lord that is different its your child but end oc the day it is still just a past time as far as the multiple acount thing that's on whoevers playing. I have spent my share but looking at this makes me wonder if you have invested cool but I think other hobbies are better with more to gain. People made it seem like I was just insulting them smh if you feel the need to put into a company that doesn't do for you its fine I just don't see why you would.

They like this hobby more than other hobbies. Entertainment's worth is based purely on personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    They like this hobby more than other hobbies. Entertainment's worth is based purely on personal opinion.
    ^ that.

There is no insulting. People are telling you that one form of entertainment is their preferred style over another. And as stated in many other threads, what people do with their money is no one else's business. Because we aren't investing in something tangible, or letting our disposable income sit and grow at... What are interest rates now for banks, .01%?... Or in an IRA for our retirements... (Guess what, I already do, max amount too)... Like they always say: can't take it with you when you die.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Some of you are missing the point.

You're right in that how you spend your money is no one else's business, however, what you do with your cash ultimately impacts us all.

The reason there's so much angst from those that are free players, light spenders or have learned their lesson, is that the heavy, constant spending pretty much ruins the game for everyone else. Yes, it will.

What you're doing is encouraging Gree to take what was once a nice, pedestrian game and turn it to junk like MW, CC, KA and soon enough, this.

Gree has tasted the goods, from all of you, seen how crazy some of you will spend, and now they will squeeze with incessant events and inflation like there's no tomorrow. It's happening and trust me, once they tasted it, there's no going back and they will throw stuff at us like there's no tomorrow.

So you know what, it is our business and no matter how much disposable income you think you have, you will regret it. Maybe not today, tomorrow or in a few months, but it will happen.

So thank you for ruining another game.