Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Some of you are really ignorant, read between the lines and are so insecure about justifying your spending that it is laughable.

However, if it doesn't bother you, who cares what we say? Getting defensive is telling in more ways than you know.

But, for those that can't get a point in a pen factory, I'll summarize my sentiments:

1. This game didn't all of a sudden turn from FTP to pay, it was always pay. Gree is transforming it, molding it based on player behavior I've seen all too much of.

2. Your insane spending, gambling, whatever you want to call it, has incentivized Gree to feed your impulsive, insecure behavior by two things: (A) hyper-inflation and (B) the frequency of events WILL skyrocket, way more than what you see now.

3. This ruins the game for those that played it prior to Gree turning this into another Modern War, Kingdom Age, etc. Even for the heavy spenders, fatigue will set in. And when that fatigue sets in, instead of backing off, Gree will quadruple the ante.

I would imagine a lot of you here whining about us whining are unfamiliar with the way Gree does their games. They have not lived through years of CC, MW or KA and seen things unfold the way they did when Funzio sold out into the hands of Gree.

Don't worry, you will and frankly, since the cat is already out of the bag, since it is too late to go back now, I hope Gree sucks every dollar they can from you.
    Last edited by possum; 10-16-2013 at 06:22 AM.

does anyone at gree do customer service? I have been waiting 15 days and not one response to my tickets. I cant play the game without a transfer and they NEVER respond...

Quote Originally Posted by lightforce View Post
    does anyone at gree do customer service? I have been waiting 15 days and not one response to my tickets. I cant play the game without a transfer and they NEVER respond...
    Isn't it great? Rake in millions of dollars but can't even invest in a customer service department.

Can't blame them though. When your customers basically tell you that they will spend money regardless of what you do, then who cares about customer service. Just keep milkin the cows and laughin all the way to the bank.

Screw that. These games were fine and people spent BEFORE Gree got their money-grubbing hands on them.

However, it's a two-way street in my opinion and they wouldn't be ruining these games unless there were idiots that feeds them to the extent that some people do.

I personally don't have a problem with that, HOWEVER, Gree has the ingenuity of a brick and plays these fools in the same manner, over and over again.

They need to either figure out another way to manipulate their pocket books or just back off, because every time they run their well-known (and pathetic) play book--their hard-wired guide to milking these clowns--it freaking destroys the game.

You people love repeating yourselves.

Gree has a model.

Gree bought K&D to hardwire it into this model.

End of story. I knew it going in, I know it now, & I'm still paying. You're definitely just whining at this point. We live in a global corporatacracy. Deal wid it.

Oh really Unicorn? It's a model that destroys more than anything else and you're the centerpiece of that destruction.

If you don't like reading repeats, then stop opening this thread. "No one is forcing you to read this thread, go elsewhere."

Or maybe you don't know what that means...
    Last edited by possum; 10-16-2013 at 12:07 PM.

Hmmm...

Just my two cents... but I think there's a fine line between "Hey I wish we had more rewards for this and that" vs "The game makers should totally change the game for me." I don't know. I do have to poke at you a bit... self entitled much? Isn't it more efficient to scope around for a game that seems to fit your needs, rather than to attach yourself to a game that seems flawed to you, and then wish that it would change? The world doesn't revolve around... well I digress.

I come to the forums to get information and to join in the occasional whines and rants because sometimes it's just kinda entertaining to do so ...but I do wonder ... does GREE ever listen to the requests made by the game players?

Quote Originally Posted by possum View Post
    Oh really Unicorn? It's a model that destroys more than anything else and you're the centerpiece of that destruction.

If you don't like reading repeats, then stop opening this thread. "No one is forcing you to read this thread, go elsewhere."
    So constructive. Btw the model you're referring to is "economy"

Wow, such enlightenment, thanks for your wisdom.

I mean soon enough games going to fail...people are getting tired of gree, the random chest non sense and poor reward system is going to slay them.

Or maybe you don't know what that means...
    Why do you even care so much and what do you get out of stating all this wisdom of yours?
    Knight: Lvl 84 Tildor
    Guild: Majestic
    System Android PM me for add
    Armor: Big 4 Maxed, MT, Tect, WW+, TBG+

Quote Originally Posted by blackheart5 View Post
    I mean soon enough games going to fail...people are getting tired of gree, the random chest non sense and poor reward system is going to slay them.
    Conjecture. Unfounded conjecture, at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Conjecture. Unfounded conjecture, at that.
    I mean that's your opinion its sad tho that they chose to come to north america because they felt we were perfect targets to do this gaming method I enjoy this game but I just don't feel its worth what some put in.

You know what, I just deleted all of my Gree games, but I want to get something off my chest:

A) Unicorn showed me that homos can be jerks as much as anyone else
    B) This game seems to attract the alternative lifestyle more than others
    C) My little pony, unicorns and anything rainbow makes me puke
    D) Many if you have gambling problems and don't even realize it (milk them Gree)
    E) You can all kiss my ass

Damn, grammatical error.

Oh and:

F) You're all retarded
    Last edited by possum; 10-18-2013 at 04:42 PM.

You know what, I just deleted all of my Gree games, but I want to get something off my chest:

A) Unicorn showed me that homos can be jerks as much as anyone else
    B) This game seems to attract the alternative lifestyle more than others
    C) My little pony, unicorns and anything rainbow makes me puke
    D) Many if you have gambling problems and don't even realize it (milk them Gree)
    E) You can call kiss my ass
    Unicorns don't like you either.