Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Make it a requirement. Boot all the non-participating members. Its not that hard of a requirement. And gold contribution means nothing. That idea needs to get out of people's heads from the start. All the gold in the game won't win you a war. It takes players.

And yes, they declare and don't attack. I've seen that too. But again, outside of the guardians, you lose NOTHING else except for a window of time. And if guardians are your biggest concern... eek.
    man just as we had this conversation this mofo declared war lol. we just finished our last war smh. I will have such a great time kicking him. lol. I guess we should have checked with the nsa before we let him join our guild btw this dude is a lvl 115 lol I thought that would make him a decent recruit and boy was I wrong cant wait for the kicking lol everyone wants to kick him his ass is mine though muhahahahaha
    Last edited by shawnk; 11-01-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnk View Post
    man just as we had this conversation this mofo declared war lol. we just finished our last war smh. I will have such a great time kicking him. lol. I guess we should have checked with the nsa before we let him join our guild
    NSA. Cute. No, you just live and learn. But again, make requirements, say it is a kick-able offense. Make a note on line. Make people say "yes, I read it" and then stick to it. At the end of guild war guess what, you didn't kick anyone, they kicked themselves. Easy.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

NSA. Cute. No, you just live and learn. But again, make requirements, say it is a kick-able offense. Make a note on line. Make people say "yes, I read it" and then stick to it. At the end of guild war guess what, you didn't kick anyone, they kicked themselves. Easy.
    it is buster lol its just this dude is new everyone knows we declare as a team except this dude lol. we got great harmony over here. I try to be cute from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    Rank in the guild is not indicative of qualifications to declare a war. I'd rather see a "permissions" list for each person in the guild that the GM can alter.
    They're not "ranks", they're listed in the game as "leadership positions" which is exactly why they should have the ability to declare war.

Don't make someone your Guild Champion if you don't trust them.

Quote Originally Posted by Synovia View Post
    They're not "ranks", they're listed in the game as "leadership positions" which is exactly why they should have the ability to declare war.

Don't make someone your Guild Champion if you don't trust them.
    I'm the major war caller(along with the GM) in The Untouchables and I'm a commander. So I can't declare war because of how we assign ranks? Permissions are much more flexible.

I'm the major war caller(along with the GM) in The Untouchables and I'm a commander. So I can't declare war because of how we assign ranks? Permissions are much more flexible.
    If you're a leader in the guild, you should be in a leadership position.

I gave it up since I'm a free player in a heavy gem-buying guild.

the guilds should have a minimum declare war qualification (which they can change like lvl requirement for joining). for example 5 people have to declare in a span of 10 minutes to go in war etc. it should be up to the guilds.

That is quite possibly... wait, no... don't be mean Buster... Just see what Unresolved said.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnk View Post
    the guilds should have a minimum declare war qualification (which they can change like lvl requirement for joining). for example 5 people have to declare in a span of 10 minutes to go in war etc. it should be up to the guilds.
    If this were to ever be implemented, the minimum needs to allow for an option of 1, otherwise, there should be an option for the guild to turn this function on or off.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

That is quite possibly... wait, no... don't be mean Buster... Just see what Unresolved said.

If this were to ever be implemented, the minimum needs to allow for an option of 1, otherwise, there should be an option for the guild to turn this function on or off.
    I agree but it would be such a nice inclusion. I cant think of a better way. its actually so useful because u don't have to ask who is here either u just see who has declared and how many have declared

@synovia: Lol, i can potentially bring in 1m+ points and i am also the war coordinator but im only an hc. Whats yer point... its more beneficial for the guild as a whole. I dont like selfish people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    @synovia: Lol, i can potentially bring in 1m+ points and i am also the war coordinator but im only an hc. Whats yer point... its more beneficial for the guild as a whole. I dont like selfish people.
    this is true I can beat any guild by out spending them but I like it if guilds had more power over new members. in fact in our guild high commanders are based on high points and someone might be new but they can win and improve and get rewarded. anyone should be able to declare war if it falls in a clans guide lines. we just had a troll this war and lost a few great guardians which is not cool because it hurts the people who have helped us make it this far and have upgraded the guardians. this is a game but there is a point that no one should cross. its our first time experiencing this which is a shame not that we are sad because we are top 100 but its just not cool. I can post his code but I wont because that's not what are clan Is about and we don't like shaming anyone but it was a weird experience.

+1

boss summoning in new CC event is how it should be done.

I feel like there are quite a few good ideas, but nothing will ever make everyone happy :/ I think there should be a trial period for new guildies, as there are in many MMO's, with certain restrictions. It would solve a few issues I believe. It can be up to the guild what requirements need to be met (such as the lvl requirement even to get into the guild). Nothing extravagant, of course. It is, after all, a free game. I doubt anything will change. Guilds will just have to go by trial and error till they have the perfect combination of players, as we are doing now. Going from 72nd to 260 is pretty hard on us that have put money and effort into the guild, but we learned a lot, and will change course.
    Knights and Dragons
    IGN: UND Sir Spunge lvl 1XX, UND Lil Spunge lvl 40+ (leveling constantly)
    Guild: Undying
    Guild Placement: Guild Master, Guild Champion
    LineID: sirspunge (if I ever get back on Line)

Glad to see some good ideas on how to address this concern. I think the permissions idea would be a flexible way to solve this problem. I understand that some guilds solve this problem with third party apps and websites and such. I think this problem probably happens enough to warrant an in game solution.

I wish Gree would understand that this likely causes rage quits and kicks and probably loses some of their customers which causes more harm than any impulse buying that comes from a premature declaration. If something about a game ticks you off time and time again. How likely are you to spend money on it?
    Cheers,
    Tollerach
    iOS guild: Chosen
    Check out the: Knights and Dragons Wiki