Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    I'm with Unresolved. The top three positions should have the ability to create a list of who can and can not declare war. I know in a previous guild our GM wound up leaving, and we had to start anew because our sentinel was gone.

If you can spread it out of the top three positions you should always have someone that can ensure the wrong people aren't declaring war.

This is why there ought to be some website dedicated to this thing, as I proposed awhile back in another thread. Some website, like the Call of Duty Elite thing or whatever Battlefield does, where none of this stuff happens in the game because it would be too clunky but you can go online and really micro-manage every aspect of the guild.

Somewhere you can see your guild member's progression in chart form, their armors, their stats. Where you can designate certain people to have the ability to declare, and set a minimum number of players before war is declared. Things like that.

We had the problem of noobs declaring war a long time ago, but we solved it so it isn't a problem for us.

Not gonna happen anyways, I suppose, because a website like that would cost money.

Smile Members keep declaring right after a battle and causes us to loose

In my guild we always have one person that claim that the didn't mean to declare war. We have asked them over and over to stop and the won't, I have requested gree to if this by making a option to only let people in guild leadership positions able to declare war. It was requested to me that I also post my opinion on the forums, so here I am. I'm hoping we can get this idea to pass through, frankly my guild is sick of this trolling problem

Declare war only HC and above

Agree with Unresolved, there should be PERMISSIONS but if Gree is too lazy to implement that AT THE VERY LEAST they should NOT let commanders start a war on their own and without a confirm button.

I belive there is a 'remove from guild' button? Problem solved :P
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by BUBER View Post
    Agree with Unresolved, there should be PERMISSIONS but if Gree is too lazy to implement that AT THE VERY LEAST they should NOT let commanders start a war on their own and without a confirm button.
    Agree.

When my commander declare war, even when I've told them specifically to wait:
    Oyster Sauce - Android - 100+
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are you an active daily player?
    • Are your level 50+?
    • Want to be part of fun active people?
    • Want to be part of a family?
    • We want you!

Join and be part of the team!

If your guild is currently inactive, msg me. We have spots for active people!

Need help on epic boss? Check out Epic Boss Simulation Spreadsheet V2

War should be declared by HC and above!!! problem solved!!! but would Gree do it!!! dont think so becuase they want you to use gems and fill your energy instead of waiting for it to refill!!! away to force people to fill thier energy i think!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jawahir View Post
    War should be declared by HC and above!!! problem solved!!! but would Gree do it!!! dont think so becuase they want you to use gems and fill your energy instead of waiting for it to refill!!! away to force people to fill thier energy i think!!!
    Not to sound like the bad guy but... run it like a business. First, have a guild full of people who can follow rules. And maybe if you kick people who don't follow rules... Yes it will take a war to sort it out, but once people are made an example of, people get the idea. If they don't... time to start screening your recruits better.

There are plenty of guilds who don't have this problem.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 10-24-2013 at 04:14 AM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by gnolaum View Post
    I belive there is a 'remove from guild' button? Problem solved :P
    This doesn't solve the problem during a war tho, since members can't be kicked while its in progress. We haven't had tis problem recently, but for a while it was really annoying. A permission list or leadership positions only would solve it tho. Imminent please GREE.
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

I actually like the fact that any member in the guild can declare. It will force guilds to be much more selective, but I do think there should be some kind of confirmation button instead of just pressing declare once... I cant tell you how many times i've seen someone accidentally hit it.

Don't hire retards to your guild and you won't encounter this issue.

too many of them!

Quote Originally Posted by binnes View Post
    Don't hire retards to your guild and you won't encounter this issue.
    Do you have any idea how many retards there are in this world and some of them even know how to hide it at first glance

Agree with both sides..

Letting anyone declare war helps Gree get their money so don't count on that changing. But this isn't necessarily the worst thing that can happen. Winning doesn't make you #1 guild in war, total points does so, knowing that, your guild being in constant war is what you want. Winning does give you a bonus but, if your guild is a low level one and you aren't going to be competing for a "top position", you're probably losing a lot of wars anyways. The best thing you could do for your guild if you're not .500 at least would be to let anyone start a war and keep them going as often as possible.
    On the other hand, if you have a guild that is active and around the clock, like mine is.. you're going to want to make a war strategy and have everyone follow it. Random losing will make or break ranks for you if you're running in top 100. Rally your members and figure out what works best for everyone and go with that. We have a forum full of information and instructions for our wars. It helps us tremendously!
    (Don't want to give too much away here. hehe)
    Darkness Slayers Lv64 Guild looking for members.
    Active and English Speaking ONLY!!
    Apply on Line Messenger: Line ID: ds.darkmaster
    Our personal K&D forum: DarknessSlayers.FreeForums.net

I agree ......l,

fix

fix this gree lol. people get 2 horny. both our new recruits declard without others around ofcourse we are top 50 now but guilds lose guardians doing this. someone declared after our first war lol. ofcourse we are not gonna attack and I changed the guardian to a lvl 1 guardian that we lucked out in having but its retarded that someone new can have that much of an impact. if we weren't there we would have lost a lvl 7 guardian for no reason because someone got super horny. btw I apologize for giving another guild free points but nothing we can do. there has never been one war that a common soldier in an army took their empire into a war. a high commander sure but a new guy no. its retarded lol
    Last edited by shawnk; 10-30-2013 at 12:48 PM.