Page 1 of 2 12 Last

3Billion BP retirement

Ok lads scored a few more bp before I go and pass the 3billion mark.

2billion has no rewards from GREE maybe 3billion will??

So lame nothing to do now
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Evidentally the 2nd ranked guy quit the game...

What's you best commander? or commanders? can you post some pictures of their stats?

Quote Originally Posted by sporky123 View Post
    Evidentally the 2nd ranked guy quit the game...
    so has the ranked 5 guy...and the ranked 4 guy does not play w2 anymore either :/
    Samboss - W2
    Ex EA leader (W2 Retired)

007 - W17
    Outlaws

congrats on hitting the 3 bill ap mark btw! how far appart are your titanium and uranium rewards now??
    Samboss - W2

007 - W17
    Outlaws

ow and btw is lonewolf the only one with a lvl 100 commander or do you have one too?? if you do id love to know what you need to do to get one!
    Samboss - W2

007 - W17
    Outlaws

Quote Originally Posted by Samboss View Post
    congrats on hitting the 3 bill ap mark btw! how far appart are your titanium and uranium rewards now??
    Titianium and uranium mission rewards stop at 20mil bp. Cloak it ages ago
    The1nONLY
    WORLD 2

The Corporation

Basically beat the world/game. Nothing much left to do.

As I ponder retiring from the game as well I look back on what could have made the game much much better. I haven't hit the billion(s) mark but very close to 900mil AP.
    The game mechanics are not balanced. What I mean is someone can come attack you and wipe you out effortlessly with minimal losses while your troop recoupe rate being only 20% and theirs being 40-50%. I've always heard it's easier to defend than attack but not in WoN.
    The other thing I don't like about the game is the travel time. Unless you're lucky enough to have good targets close by you're either going to have to port somewhere at 1500 gold cost (ridicoulus) or wait the 2-3 hours for your troops to hit while the whole time hoping the other person isn't online to see the red halo over their OP.
    The biggest drawback to this game is there rarely are any 1 vs 1 same time fighting. I can count on one hand how many times I've fought someone who was actually online playing the game and could fight back. So typically what happens is you go into the game and find your OP has been crushed and left with no troops or you've done the same to someone else. Not much valor or honor in that (not claiming I've never done it cause I have many times over). The only way I could say that could prevent this is when you're not online you are in immune mode. And to prevent people from taking advantage of that you could have a timer that would keep you active until an hour after you've logged off to prevent abuse.

With that ap level, do u really NEED any awards? I'm guessing you have multiple 90 commanders, all your bases are 34/38 megas, and nobody can even kill a single units of yours.

You're reward? Go outside. Read a book. Super spenders like u are what kill this game from being fun.

Octavian,

I have 3 level 70's and about 16 lvl 60's. I do have 4 34's and 3 38's. In this game it doesn't matter how many units you have when you're defending. If someone hits you enough you'll get wiped out.
    Also, if it wasn't for money spenders like I was there would be no game. Or at the very elast no updates to the game.
    Last edited by Brian G; 10-16-2013 at 11:29 AM. Reason: adding comments

Don't retire. Come to World 15. This world is very much alive with Dark Pirates and PHElites having a good balance of power. Highest AP there is only 900m. There are only 3-5 really good players there. Come and establish yourself there guys

Quote Originally Posted by Brian G View Post
    Octavian,

I have 3 level 70's and about 16 lvl 60's. I do have 4 34's and 3 38's. In this game it doesn't matter how many units you have when you're defending. If someone hits you enough you'll get wiped out.
    Also, if it wasn't for money spenders like I was there would be no game. Or at the very elast no updates to the game.
    Dude, find a new line. The lame coiner excuse of "we pay for the game" is getting old. Stop trying to justify having to spend money to win at a video game. It's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
    Dude, find a new line. The lame coiner excuse of "we pay for the game" is getting old. Stop trying to justify having to spend money to win at a video game. It's pathetic.
    Lol so silly. If no one spent real money on a game how do you think gree pay their staff to make the game? Through advertising which I see so often that pops up ingame or donations from kind citizens??

Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
    With that ap level, do u really NEED any awards? I'm guessing you have multiple 90 commanders, all your bases are 34/38 megas, and nobody can even kill a single units of yours.

You're reward? Go outside. Read a book. Super spenders like u are what kill this game from being fun.
    Your an idiot mate...go back to your bloody corner! i have fought against The1 nemerous times and althought he was too cocky for me for the actual in game knowlage he held at the time (this has probialy changed alot now as its been a long time since ive played against him) hes a very, very good and respected player! hes the kind of guy who would be 9 or 10 times more likely to hit players his own size instead of lvl 15-20 clowns like yourself!...
    Samboss - W2

007 - W17
    Outlaws