No kill carry over?!?!?! Are you kidding me?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No kill carry over?!?!?! Are you kidding me?

Post Count

Thumbs down No kill carry over?!?!?! Are you kidding me?

What the heck is going on in development? Are you trying to lose customers because you're going about it the right way!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    GG 10 kills after daily GLTQ 1 was done.
    Hi guys

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly's Hero View Post
    What the heck is going on in development? Are you trying to lose customers because you're going about it the right way!
    Ha, they don't care about this game. Gree is going under and they want to suck every dollar out of the "stupid" they can.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    still on with the bad criticism towards Gree... Idk if they'd want to do anything if they keep reading constant negativity from us
    Hi guys

Post Count
    Gree gets credit when they do something positive (see thread about Sh@dow tribute unit). They keep making it harder and harder to get the units. My guild is 1/2 thru the Prestige GLTQ and the unit is about 450a/d. That's 45 levels out of 60 and they're giving crap units. With amount of HP needed to kills the mobs, we likely won't finish in 2 days to get the good unit.

Gree just wants to make ppl spend more and more. It IS a choice to spend money, but if Gree makes it impossible to finish without several hundred dollars per person, then Gree will be killing the game. People of all levels of gem purchasing will give up/retire (oh wait, they've already started)...and Gree will be stuck with free players... And with free players they don't make money. With no money, they shut down the game.

It used to be if you worked as a team (efficiently) then u had a chance to finish. Not the case anymore.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So let's break this down a bit. The motto of this game is "the more you spend, the more you win"... we all can agree on this right? I mean, if this was suppose to be a "fair" game, they would charge a monthly subscription instead.

With that laid out, if one guild spends a total of $5000, and your guild spends $500 but made it possible to get the same rewards, wouldn't that be kind of stupid for the people that spend $5000? Then they would be the ones complaining and not you.

I don't understand the concept of "have to finish all the quests." The way this is setup, not everyone/guild is suppose to finish all the quests. You go as far as you're willing to pay. Simple as that.

If you have unlimited funds, even a one man guild can finish all the quests, get every prize available, and be in the top spot. If you have limited funds, then you SHOULD settle for the rewards you're able to afford.

As for the free players, they are there to support the people with limited funds. We are top 25 but our guild is made up of 70% free players. The paying players in our guild are always free to leave but they don't because they enjoy communicating and planning with our free players. Not every group wants to be like FUN (spending loads of money and simply ignore any strategy and planning) and not everyone needs to finish all the quests to enjoy the game. This game is not meant to have an equal playing field. Again, "the more you spend, the more you win." Get that into your heads people!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sorry, double posted.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post

With that laid out, if one guild spends a total of $5000, and your guild spends $500 but made it possible to get the same rewards, wouldn't that be kind of stupid for the people that spend $5000? Then they would be the ones complaining and not you.
    thats more like a 3 man effort with other lazy f2p vs an organized guild with putting equal amount of effort.
    Hi guys

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    @ Ryosaeba, I think most people get it. In box events, there are only 1 first prize, 50 I guess runner up and 250 consolation prizes, there are still complaints of difficulty to be the ONE winner, or among the top 50/250, but not among scores of people. So people have it in their heads.

So why the more common negative reactions (more common per my perception) towards the guild events? The answer could I felt be partially answered by the diff in strength btw the gemmers in your guild with say FUN. The diff cld have been 1 to 2 million say 6 months back. While the diff in terms of proportion may be somewhat the same, the diff is now what 6 to 7 million in absolute term. With these latest events, the proportion and absolute measure of diff will increase. Your gemmers may then be dissuaded to continue to keep up.
    IGN: Beng (from 4 Oct 2013)

Post Count
    It's simple... Previous GLTQ's we saw the inception off inter guild assistance, with jumpers sharing their "shards" etc. so Gree have found a way to combat that.

I wouldn't be surprised if the format for wars changed shortly..... Watch this space!
    Pain lets you know you're still alive!
    The Grand Knights
    Invite code 828220474

Post Count
    My guild is mostly free players who will buy gems occasionally. We try very hard to get the top GLTQ prizes. However, we know there is no way to get this current event prize or the raid boss top prize because we aren't going to spend thousands of dollars. If we thought the prize was attainable, we may be encouraged to purchase gems (or more gems than normal). The top guilds like FUN don't have to purchase thousands of dollars of gems as their stats and HP (and energy regen bonuses) are so high as King Ben noted. Most of the raid bosses and GLTQs are fairly easy for them, but those guilds will spend the money anyway, whether to be the first guild to complete events or to win wars. Gree should be trying to induce spending from other players.

With these nearly impossible events for lower guild, Gree actually reduces spending from lower guilds IMO. Just my one cent.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    no kill carryover is how it should be.

total kills required = 2000
    avg guild size = 50
    avg number kills per member = 40

This is reasonable for a very good guild to finish (These events should be designed for best to finish and everyone else finish as much as they can). trust me, the kills carried over in MW and EVERY SINGLE FACTION got the prizes....thus rendering them and their bonuses useless. You ***** about them not carrying over but it is an absolutely pointless event unless some cannot finish it. If everyone gets 5 13/12k units and +25% CP what is the point?

If kills carried over, that is < 10 kills per member....you seriously think this is a challenging event. IDK about you, but I play the game for challenging and fun events - this event requires the strategy among your guild that is fun to me.
    Last edited by larrydavid; 10-13-2013 at 06:11 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    still on with the bad criticism towards Gree... Idk if they'd want to do anything if they keep reading constant negativity from us
    Wow. Do you think that Gree employees are a bunch of 5 year olds that need nothing but positive reinforcement to continue to do their jobs??

"There, there Mr. Developer you released a horribly buggy event. Again. Don't you worry your sensitive little soul though, you'll get it right the next time tiger!" Only they don't. Ever.

If my employees performed with ANY semblance of the consistent ineptitude or callous disregard for our customers that Gree's employees have, they'd would've been fired a LONG time ago. News Flash, in case you are young and/or inexperienced, in the real world consistent underperformance is rewarded with unemployment. Unless you're a weatherman or a baseball player, being right 1 out of 3 times won't get you into the Hall of Fame.

JoeDaddy
    sA1 Officer
    289-330-253

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Larrydavid is right. 2000 kills for a guild is fair and attainable free even for low ranked guilds

Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post

avg guild size = 50

This is reasonable for a very good guild to finish (These events should be designed for best to finish and everyone else finish as much as they can). trust me, the kills carried over in MW and EVERY SINGLE FACTION got the prizes....thus rendering them and their bonuses useless. You ***** about them not carrying over but it is an absolutely pointless event unless some cannot finish it. If everyone gets 5 13/12k units and +25% CP what is the point?

If kills carried over, that is < 10 kills per member....you seriously think this is a challenging event. IDK about you, but I play the game for challenging and fun events - this event requires the strategy among your guild that is fun to me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post

avg guild size = 50

Seems reasonable if your assumption of average 50ppl per guild is true, which i highly doubt.
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )