Gree, you will not have a single dollar from me anymore - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Gree, you will not have a single dollar from me anymore

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aphroKEN View Post
    Just let people have the freedom to complain.The amount of complaining shows the severity of the problem. There are lots of complaints on this issue because this is a serious problem. If a problem can only be complained about once, then how could you distinguish a severe widespread problem from a trivial matter?
    There is a fair difference between "once" and what we are seeing on a daily basis. I get that people have the right to vent, I get that people rage quit, I get that I dont have to open a thread (or whole forum, actually), its all right there over and over and over.

The reality is that there are a hundred threads on stat inflation and Gree ruining the game, and then Gree rolls out an event with normal prizes and everybody starts a thread about what a waste of time the event is. People flat out come here to complain anymore. It just gets old, is all. Nobody gives a crap who is no longer spending gold.
    Last edited by Max Power; 10-14-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ben View Post
    Why would you think everyone would have watched the show you quoted? It is painfully obvious that this is not the case. So what if it is the 100th thread, these folks have the rights to air their view. It is not as if they are going around asking the well beings of someone loved ones. So, what's the point of your remark?
    There a a lot of things I can say about the lameness of your responses, but I will go with the simple statement that my post doesn't "have" to have a point. I know, mind blowing, huh?
    Last edited by Max Power; 10-14-2013 at 08:51 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ben View Post
    I don't see nowhere in his post that he has been forced to spend. Not sure what prompted this comment from you and what use is this.
    It's because Voxker is a Gree shill.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    It's because Voxker is a Gree shill.
    wtf is your problem? im not associated with Gree
    Hi guys

Post Count
    Just wanna everybody know that I will go for the 100 boss event kills. I will be spending gems. And also for those complaining about events after another...well I like it because I have no life. What am I suppose to do when events stop?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cola3 View Post
    Just wanna everybody know that I will go for the 100 boss event kills. I will be spending gems. And also for those complaining about events after another...well I like it because I have no life. What am I suppose to do when events stop?
    I'm with you although I am unlikely to have to spend many gems to complete 100...

(Cat amongst the pigeons time...)
    Last edited by kruppe; 10-14-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Mickaleus

Consistent Contributor Capitalsfanatic's Avatar
    Post Count
    Revenue generation is in; creative enhancement, game maintenance and support is out. In my industry, that is a recipe for disaster.
    American Veterans
    VET

83rd in The Cave
    85th in The Encampment
    78th in The Hollow
    56th in Undergrowth Temple Conquest (24-hour war)

U.S. Air Force-Retired

Invite Code: 805-196-353

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Overtime, you will not have the customers like the way you use to. I can't see them having any new members as frequent as before. I bet most of the new accounts are sister accounts. Possible gemming from there but overall it won't be as much. My friend was asking me about this game and i told him how it's changing it's course. He ended up moving on to another game.

Just a matter of time.....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cola3 View Post
    I would had considered gemming if it was only a level 50 epic boss or even a level 75 boss. Did a rough calculation for myself and noticed that I can end up spending at least 3 mountains of gems.

Currently in level 45 and spending 1 gem just to get enough kills to last 2 hours (on top of regenning to full before calling the boss out). Just based on the hours alone, i won't be able to finish it unless it's purely tap tap tap. Good luck to you. I hope your guild completed all 5 daily(s) too!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    no one is forcing you to spend lol. saying this wont change a thing, others have done this before.
    Dumbest comment ever! Ignorant as well. How do you think change happens? By keeping quiet and hope someone figures it out? Imagine the consequences in HISTORY if no one spoke up! Use your brain and quit being a troll.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    wtf is your problem? im not associated with Gree
    Exactly what a shill would say.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Exactly what a shill would say.
    So what you're saying is I should be like everyone else and rage at Gree right?
    Hi guys

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    lots of good stuff in this thread, please keep it going. If I can keep it on topic so can you guys above. Thanks.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryikk View Post
    Dumbest comment ever! Ignorant as well. How do you think change happens? By keeping quiet and hope someone figures it out? Imagine the consequences in HISTORY if no one spoke up! Use your brain and quit being a troll.
    if you've seen all these related threads in the past...
    Hi guys

Post Count
    Wow, that is a very long thread and still not a word from a Gree representative...