Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

short rant on guild wars

When guilds were first introduced I was really excited. My brother had a guild on the IoS version already, and it seemed really cool, especially with the wars. If you were a good guild, you could win more armors and rewards. It was really fun at first.... but not anymore. I really have lost a lot of my original interest in this game, because of the wars. You have to spend so much money to get rewards. It isn't even a matter of who is the best, its a matter of who will spend the most! And then, on top of it all, Gree goes and makes the only good rewards the rewards for the top 10, which makes everyone spend all the more. It is getting a little ridiculous. Dark Knights have over one million points already after two battles. I'm happy for them, but at the same time, where is the fun in something like that? It totally defeats the purpose of the game.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Kinda pointless to put gems into this war unless u are one of the top 10 guilds allready. if only the top 25 got some better rewards me and my guild mates would actually put gems into this war.
    Line: Tim98760
    Knight: Ex Tim (Level 100+)
    Friend Code: WBB-DWB-QMM

I have a short rant on this topic

Dude, we are DEATH Knights! Lol, other then that thanks for being happy about us
    To apply to Death Knights, please visit this link:

http://tinyurl.com/krbggxq

Lol. Jw, but how much money have you spent on this war? I really have no clue, because my guild only half of our members have done anything yet, and we only have 29 total. 13 have done nothing.

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

A guild of Batmans
    Majestic Moon Lvl 100+

Tectonic - Blazeborne - Forgestone - Maelstrom - Necromantle - Devoted

Majestic Level 75

Unicorn Stampede's dedication is pretty admirable, more reason why I like them.

I agree with Zero. Thr herd is the best.

How is Titanium Backup working for you on your phones Fellas?

Rooted Phones - Titanium Backup = Free profit.

No worries.. I don't mind giving it to gree if it slows you down and makes the game fair.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Any person with google knows about that ^

Sort of like when Earl told everyone...no one gave a ****.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    How is Titanium Backup working for you on your phones Fellas?

Rooted Phones - Titanium Backup = Free profit.

No worries.. I don't mind giving it to gree if it slows you down and makes the game fair.
    What does that do?

I thought gems and such were server sided.

I agree that something needs to be done about the rewards if ur not in a top 10 u mine as well not play, y spend money for a reward that is much less that the free boss u just put out. They should either make new legendary armors for 11-50 or just give them a ton of fusion boosts. Im in a top 10 but I still dont think its right for ppl to have to spend money to get rewards that they will never use

Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    I agree that something needs to be done about the rewards if ur not in a top 10 u mine as well not play, y spend money for a reward that is much less that the free boss u just put out. They should either make new legendary armors for 11-50 or just give them a ton of fusion boosts. Im in a top 10 but I still dont think its right for ppl to have to spend money to get rewards that they will never use
    Well to be fair, no one HAS to spend anything.

People choose to spend money.

I personally wouldn't. Not on this war. But maybe a different one.

k

This game is a spending game. I guess we stop *****ing. the game is broken with all the plus epics anyways but I play because I love the guys in my guild and to me that's enough and also I can play the game every 3 hours or so and not be behind.

I just wish that there wasn't so much spending. I almost wish you couldn't buy, and we would have even 1 war where there is no refilling, and you go simply off of strength. It just ruins the point of the game, in the state that it is, anyone could win the war, even if he has two star crap, all you have to do is outspend the next guy.

in the state that it is, anyone could win the war, even if he has two star crap, all you have to do is outspend the next guy.
    Are you going to pull a Royalt and attack the wall repeatedly to win?
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75