4 14.29%
  • Brothers of Wrath

3 10.71%
  • Majestic

16 57.14%
  • Unicorn Stampede

5 17.86%
Page 2 of 2 First 12

You really need to extend this as 6-10. We have had a very volatile race for the bronze. Otb, bow, bros, majestic, and my guild have been flip flopping sonfast its hard to keep track.

There are so many good guilds with a high drive for success right now and I'm proud to be running against you all.

Good luck to everyone on this list and happy hunting!!

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Right back at ya'... its been fun/frustrating/exciting to participate in the battle for 6-10th and trying to avoid the bubble! =)

I wish you all the luck and that we dont pair up against you. ;o)

Google
    OTB

Thumbs up BoW is here & here to stay!

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    You really need to extend this as 6-10. We have had a very volatile race for the bronze. Otb, bow, bros, majestic, and my guild have been flip flopping sonfast its hard to keep track.

There are so many good guilds with a high drive for success right now and I'm proud to be running against you all.

Good luck to everyone on this list and happy hunting!!
    Well said Oryihn! And thank you & Nate for finally recognizing us. Up until this, BoW has been ignored despite the fact that we've been bouncing between #6 and #10 this whole war. I'm embarrassed to say that some of our matchups with you other top 10 guilds caught us off-guard & we didn't perform as good as we could have. Also today was not a good day for us so we've slipped to #11. HOWEVER, there are 34 hours left and we are *determined* to get this 1st of many epic rewards for our guild!

I'll 2nd Nate's nomination of BMG for the Good Sportsmanship award... this post proves it. Good luck to you guys, to BROS and to all the other guilds. We'll see you on the battlefield!

Does anybody know how to edit a poll?
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Keeping my fingers crossed Unicorn Stampede stays top 10.
    Your slogan should be something like "always up for a fight".
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Thanks!

I won't lie to anyone, 10 people in our guild are mysteriously inactive this war and it has been troublesome to those that are carrying most of the weight.

Good luck to everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by BW Rhaegar View Post
    10 people in our guild are mysteriously inactive this war and it has been troublesome to those that are carrying most of the weight.
    I don't think you are alone there. I've heard repeated tales where these inactive folks tend to appear *just* after the war with an "OMG, I WON AN EPIC! Oh, I would have been here for war, but you won't believe what happened!!11" story. Same folks tend to gain levels, level armor and show other signs of activity throughout the war. Odd the way that works.

But they'll take that epic reward every time.
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal1977 View Post
    I don't think you are alone there. I've heard repeated tales where these inactive folks tend to appear *just* after the war with an "OMG, I WON AN EPIC! Oh, I would have been here for war, but you won't believe what happened!!11" story. Same folks tend to gain levels, level armor and show other signs of activity throughout the war. Odd the way that works.

But they'll take that epic reward every time.
    That signature...