Allow Swapping with alliance members of old type commanders no longer sold.

Gree allow members to swap the now debunked commander types, I spent good money buying commanders that are now nearly no good.
    I propose a swop shop for commanders within alliances for these commander types.
    That can no longer be won or purchased
    Or allow player to buy the exact commander they want of any of the old types no longer on general sale at double gold cost

Or what you think is fair for the added value of getting what you need.

I think you would sell far more if you allowed players to reduced the commander pool size.
    lets say the player can reduce the pool size but if he does the gold cost increases.

Or if he just wants epics or rare or good or common,
    to do this add new meddle classes add them in along side your current system of each commander type. Epic rare and so on.
    So a player picks an all rare choice. Then inside that choice a way he can remove the commander choices listed, one buy one each time increasing the gold cost for his purchase so the more commanders he removes from the pool the greater the cost is to him for the purchase he makes. But the greater the odds he gets what he wants.
    Do this for each commander class up to epic.

The cost for this will be high and you should also limit the amount of times a week it can be done. For each class the higher the class and the more restricted he makes the list the longer the cool down so it would take 16 weeks to get a max epic by reducing the pool to just one each time,
    but a single day cool down if he just picked from the epic pool lets say.

I wish this could happen
    I need Tracker O_O
    and some others to reach max gap xD

Not the worst idea I've seen one here. I like it

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    Not the worst idea I've seen one here. I like it
    the only thing is good about this Idea is that u can get ur old commander to be max gapped
    but Top players will abuse it

players will start selling there top commanders for real money

Quote Originally Posted by momo88852 View Post
    the only thing is good about this Idea is that u can get ur old commander to be max gapped
    but Top players will abuse it

players will start selling there top commanders for real money
    The abuse could easily be stopped if they put a cap on commander levels, limiting them to within 10 levels of their starting level, that can be swopped, so only ones in their lowest form or with only 1 merge completed. Are swappable.

I have no interest in selling commanders or allowing this to further ruin the game. Both which can be easily avoided.😃