GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: PVP - FC versus SAS.. who wins?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    A few points:
    Thanks SAS for giving us some competition, TOO BAD WE LOST.
    - Now, referring to the post above, FC only went hard in the last hour proving that if FC wants it, FC will win it. Please ask Gree to make the prizes more attractive and I guarantee FC wins it. Also, please note that only half of FC participated this weekend. This is not an excuse or being a poor sport, I am truly happy for SAS. For once, we put some effort into the PVP and LOST , setting a new individual pvp record EVEN THOUGH IT WASN'T A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL TAPPING AND DON'T FORGET, WE STILL LOST AND ARE MAKING EXCUSES AGAIN
    We (SAS) and the CC community congratulate your failed attempt and might actually believe you if FC didn't always make some excuse (as predicted above...getting old) and watch you load up the roster to the full 60 (which out of SAS' sporting spirit had kept matched with yours throughout the PvP) when you couldn't surpass us (SAS). People aren't blind, they don't believe your even tempered speech about only trying for an hour because we all watched you try your hardest and when that didn't work, pull from FC2 and when that didn't work, try to give the same lame excuses as always. Time to suck it up and take your beating like adults, rather than little children whining to their mother. Maybe its time to change your name to WC (whining children), as it would be more apropos.

Oh, I edited the quote of your post for accuracy - my changes are in bold.

Post Count
    Anyone else read this and wonder what the Mollies are up to?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    We (SAS) and the CC community congratulate your failed attempt and might actually believe you if FC didn't always make some excuse (as predicted above...getting old) and watch you load up the roster to the full 60 (which out of SAS' sporting spirit had kept matched with yours throughout the PvP) when you couldn't surpass us (SAS). People aren't blind, they don't believe your even tempered speech about only trying for an hour because we all watched you try your hardest and when that didn't work, pull from FC2 and when that didn't work, try to give the same lame excuses as always. Time to suck it up and take your beating like adults, rather than little children whining to their mother. Maybe its time to change your name to WC (whining children), as it would be more apropos.

Oh, I edited the quote of your post for accuracy - my changes are in bold.
    Thanks for correcting that post bdub �

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    A few points:
    - Congrats to SAS on winning the latest PVP. I know several SAS players including the leaders have been holding their breath. They were not sure they won. I still remember when crime city was between FC and some other syndicate. Thanks SAS for giving us some competition.
    - Now, referring to the post above, FC only went hard in the last hour proving that if FC wants it, FC will win it. Please ask Gree to make the prizes more attractive and I guarantee FC wins it. Also, please note that only half of FC participated this weekend. This is not an excuse or being a poor sport, I am truly happy for SAS. For once, we put some effort into the individual PVP and we won it, setting a new individual pvp record.
    - FC, like it or not, can achieve anything it sets its sight on because FC is just that, a machine.
    Happy trolling....
    Everyone could see FC was gunning for the win from day 1 to finish, and looking at the syndicate individual leader board it was also obvious that the whole team was participating, not just half of the players...

Stop with the excuses, you gave it your best and you were beaten, end of story period.

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree that FC were in it to win it and kept it close right to the end. Well done to SAS for winning and to FC for pushing them all the way.

Also agree that the prizes are pretty poor considering all the effort that goes into this event. Message to Gree... sort this out for next time please!

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't think I even knew what the prizes were until well into Saturday.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't understand FC's valuing of prizes and never will. To me actually getting a weapon is a better reward than a no banking mod. I get that your time is more important than a 2K boost but than why even compete?

I'm not a SAS fan but I do respect the fact that collectively they hung up more robs and won more fights over 3 days than any syndicate ever has in this game.

Same opinion of AU Kleptomaniac. That was insane.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post
    I don't understand FC's valuing of prizes and never will. To me actually getting a weapon is a better reward than a no banking mod. I get that your time is more important than a 2K boost but than why even compete?

I'm not a SAS fan but I do respect the fact that collectively they hung up more robs and won more fights over 3 days than any syndicate ever has in this game.

Same opinion of AU Kleptomaniac. That was insane.
    It's the mods that make players more powerful. Maybe not the banking one, but any stat mod will eventually outweigh all but 0.1% of weapons. Weapons will disapear with inflation, mods will make every weapon you get that but stronger.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    It's the mods that make players more powerful. Maybe not the banking one, but any stat mod will eventually outweigh all but 0.1% of weapons. Weapons will disapear with inflation, mods will make every weapon you get that but stronger.
    SAS considers 1st place war mod not worth their gold the same as FC is claiming that the prize in PvP not is worth their time.

Neither team should be claiming victory when it doesn't make sense for their opponent to compete.

Maybe lay out a 100K gun with 3 mods attached to it and I think you get both teams taking interest?
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Banned
    Post Count
    SAS say it isn't worth there gold, but they don't have bottomless pockets like FC do. If they both could afford the same amount, they would go for it. The mods are definitely the strongest part. When they gave that 10% mafia attack mod that's a huge bonus. Worth far more than any weapon ever will be.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    A 4k weapon more in the inventory of SAS means the gap between the two decreases, free bank deposits, 25% more payout from robs and/or 15% more damage to hideout in the inventory of FC means the gap stays the same.

I'll take the gun over in-game cash any day of the week.

And besides, top 1 in PvP costs maximum 2 vaults on average, getting top 1 in war costs more than 5 times as much.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hideout damage saves money in war. The others I'll agree aren't really worthwhile. But still it's the more that are the biggest influence on stats. That's why the top 10 a couple of wars back cried so hard when 11 & 12 got the same mod. If it was just an item it wouldn't of been a big deal, but the mod was what they paid so much for.

Nobody is arguing what costs more, but when you have enough spare cash, time is more important than money. And pvp takes your whole weekend away. War doesn't.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyMeMoon View Post
    After all the banter of late between FC and SAS I reckon this is going to be an interesting event.

Battle of the heavyweights... who wins?
    Not taking anything away from either team but, I don't think PVP is a good indication of who is better. Correct me if im wrong but SAS have won a PVP before but never knocked FC off the #1 spot in battle.

I think the real heavyweight will show up in battle. This coming could be epic!

Banned
    Post Count
    PvP events play right into the strengths of SAS ... Namely the sheer number of SAS members.

For example, If SAS1 falls behind, others from SAS2 - SAS13 will transfer in and give them a boost. When you have in excess of 500 members all with high stats that can put up huge points, PvP is an easy event for SAS to dominate.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by teddie View Post
    But you wish to condemn someone who used to use a name that may, or may not have something to do with Kony.
    Perhaps you should do some light reading on world history first.
    Lol welcome to the forum..nice job of wading into it without any thought or planning whatsoever.

Now for your response ....I believe you are using one of the classic ad hominem attacks to try to nullify my point about Kony. If I am right its the straw man. You set up Stalin then criticize me for ignoring Stalin and focusing on Kony. Quite a poorly thought out argument on your part. (Dippy or someone more intelligent then me can correct my classification of this type of argument)

BTW for information

I took Russian history in college, 2 years of Russian language, and traveled to Russia in 1992. I grew up in a military town and our Junior High even had a Russian class taught by a former Air Force Intelligence officer who continued to wear a crew cut until he died.

I am perfectly aware of who Stalin is and your post pretty pointless since you have absolutely no idea what knowledge I or anyone else on this forum has of world history.

Also the player named kony aka kleptomaniac admitted his name was for Joseph Kony and his mafia tag was for Kony's army. He tried to say it was to spread the word about Kony etc but considering the posts he made regarding cannibalism (dreams of eating people) I would say he needs some serious help.

Anything else you wish to spout off with? Be careful because many of the people on this forum are quite intelligent (much more so than I) and if you are going to wade in here with a bull**** argument be prepared to look like an ass...
    retired