PVP - FC versus SAS.. who wins? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: PVP - FC versus SAS.. who wins?

Banned
    Post Count
    I do believe that isn't the reason she is no longer welcome.
    Not gonna post new name because it then becomes a witch hunt. I get banned and post gets deleted anyway.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    So did SAS.
    We rejected her multiple times in the past. It is difficult to say that there are players good enough for Fight Club but not good enough for SAS until we're #1 in everything.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    So did SAS.
    Was also with TBC after the Indians left. Her, Mr DD and Oz joined at same time....
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Rumor has it she is a Molly right now.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    LOL... tell me more???? Kony must be using his child soldiers to play

FYI those new to forum.. this is au kleptomanica aka Kony.. Proud member of Fight Club

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...highlight=kony

Amazing how when you have gold you can be accepted by almost any group

Wish he would spend that money on some help...especially with those dreams of eating people
    I noticed one player who is using the name Stalin
    In case you are unaware he took over the leadership of Russia before the outbreak of WW2 not only did he sacrifice the lives of many Russian soldiers he also implemented gulags and thereby killing anther 20 million Russian citizens.
    But you wish to condemn someone who used to use a name that may, or may not have something to do with Kony.
    Perhaps you should do some light reading on world history first.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    We rejected her multiple times in the past. It is difficult to say that there are players good enough for Fight Club but not good enough for SAS until we're #1 in everything.
    The rumor is that you took Succubus / mrs dd in just before a battle was about to start in a failed attempt to weaken Fight Club, because Fight Club went on to win the battle whilst you lost. So listing the items shows you are well aware of her faulty inventory, yet you took her into your syndicate. I fail to see how you can claim any moral high ground on this point.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by teddie View Post
    In case you are unaware he took over the leadership of Russia before the outbreak of WW2 not only did he sacrifice the lives of many Russian soldiers he also implemented gulags and thereby killing anther 20 million Russian citizens.
    I'm sure everyone in the world who has attended school knows who Stalin is. On that note I have seen a player with the name Adolf.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by teddie View Post
    Perhaps you should do some light reading on world history first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    I'm sure everyone in the world who has attended school knows who Stalin is. On that note I have seen a player with the name Adolf.
    His name could also just be a homage to Muthuvel Karunanidhi Stalin (the Indian politician, duh!).
    Last edited by kuksluk; 10-15-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    *sorry - double post

Post Count
    Its the same out come all the time why keep posting this topic all the time

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well for all those SAS naysayers in this thread, YOU CAN EAT IT and for the failed attempt by our competitors who definitely tried their hardest, but failed, YOU CAN EAT IT. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To ccb-stig: the critical difference is that this time FC really tried, whereas before they always made excuses for their failure.
    Last edited by bdub; 10-15-2013 at 03:07 PM. Reason: ccb - stig deserved a response to his lame comment

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A few points:
    - Congrats to SAS on winning the latest PVP. I know several SAS players including the leaders have been holding their breath. They were not sure they won. I still remember when crime city was between FC and some other syndicate. Thanks SAS for giving us some competition.
    - Now, referring to the post above, FC only went hard in the last hour proving that if FC wants it, FC will win it. Please ask Gree to make the prizes more attractive and I guarantee FC wins it. Also, please note that only half of FC participated this weekend. This is not an excuse or being a poor sport, I am truly happy for SAS. For once, we put some effort into the individual PVP and we won it, setting a new individual pvp record.
    - FC, like it or not, can achieve anything it sets its sight on because FC is just that, a machine.
    Happy trolling....
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    A few points:
    - Congrats to SAS on winning the latest PVP. I know several SAS players including the leaders have been holding their breath. They were not sure they won. I still remember when crime city was between FC and some other syndicate. Thanks SAS for giving us some competition.
    - Now, referring to the post above, FC only went hard in the last hour proving that if FC wants it, FC will win it. Please ask Gree to make the prizes more attractive and I guarantee FC wins it. Also, please note that only half of FC participated this weekend. This is not an excuse or being a poor sport, I am truly happy for SAS. For once, we put some effort into the individual PVP and we won it, setting a new individual pvp record.
    - FC, like it or not, can achieve anything it sets its sight on because FC is just that, a machine.
    Happy trolling....
    the best post in this thread! and without being biased to FC or SAS. i salute you dr007
    indeed, gree needs to give better prizes on pvp events and we'll see the outcome then. one thing is for sure, sas tried hard to play like FC, tried to keep a lead of 5 mil points but they couldn't. however, they won, so congratulations!

i just wish to congratulate Klepto for beating the nuts out of rivals. winning 17 mil+ points alone is remarkable! and, he did maintain a lead of 5 mil+ ... congratulations all fight clubbers for playing so well!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    A few points:
    Happy trolling....
    You sound like FC's answer to burn. Just without the humour he could sometimes show.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    the best post in this thread! and without being biased to FC or SAS. i salute you dr007
    indeed, gree needs to give better prizes on pvp events and we'll see the outcome then. one thing is for sure, sas tried hard to play like FC, tried to keep a lead of 5 mil points but they couldn't. however, they won, so congratulations!

i just wish to congratulate Klepto for beating the nuts out of rivals. winning 17 mil+ points alone is remarkable! and, he did maintain a lead of 5 mil+ ... congratulations all fight clubbers for playing so well!
    It'd be good to congratulate him if he actually did it alone, rather than as everyone knows passing the account between people to play so he had 24hr round the clock activity, and gold purchased by other players.