GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Azar Necromage

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Never even close

Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    So what is the consensus? Boss takes more energy and there are double the bosses? It's almost as if Gree is trying to compensate for all of the regen bonuses they handed out to their top money spenders.
    Our guild is at 79/300 for first day with 7 hours
    Left. Think we opt out of the rest. Just way beyond
    Average reach. Big boys only!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Hit strength

Quote Originally Posted by It's all a dream View Post
    Even a strong mini will have a hard time with 100 kills. Plus hit damage seems to be lower..weirdly im hitting lower than previous boss though im much stronger now.
    Same here was hitting well over 300 now can
    Barely get a 230. Not how to modify game Gree
    Members very laid back. No more spending
    Going on All think just for top 10

Post Count
    Day 2 unit appears to be the same unit as Day 1. Need Gree to clarify something. In the past, every single time that any of us has gotten 2 or more of the same type of unit with a modifier, only ONE modifier counts. Therefore, if it is business as usual for Gree, then even if one gets 6 of theese units, the effective modifier will still be only 5%.

Gree, please clarify that was the intent. If that is indeed the intent, you suck for making a pathetic quest where going further results in no modifier increase. If not the intent, you suck for accidentally making the quest suck, and please correct it. Thanks.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 10-12-2013 at 12:11 PM.

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Looks like we weren't so fortunate as MW was. It doesn't look like wins are carrying over, which I'd find nigh reprehensible. Over 2000 kills total for the quest? We shall see how that works for everyone

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bonuses stacked in MW... Not sure that helps

Kills arent cumulative?

In modern war the wraith battle tank awarded for 300, 350, 400, 450 and so on kills per day. However the kill counter in KA is different.. It reset for today, I have 17 cumulative kills and last night it read as me contributing 8 or 9 kills to the req 300.. Now it says 1 for me and for most of my guild members, as well as the exception for some having 2-7 kills. Is this correct and we will be required to get more kills per day? Rather than the total kills of the guild counting each day.. HELP.. Anyone else notice this?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Each day your guild kills are reset.
    If you have 45 members you each needed 7 on the first day, so today you will need about 8, tomorrow probably 9...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And you need each member to do that. Combine that with the increasing difficulty of the boss AND the 100 win part for the major reward and this quest is pretty much out of reach without significant spending. I understand the idea of keeping things challenging, but this trend towards increasingly closer to impossible is alarming

Post Count
    Yep, Gree is continuing to take the fun out of all of the games, just as before the Guilds/factions/Mobs came out. I certainly will not spend one plugged nickel on this one...
    MW id# 904002220
    CC id# 306196941
    game name tate

KA id# 544044079
    game name Cobra

If you send a request, please PM me so I can add you and drop a stranger,
    and there a
    lot of strangers.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So far, Dragon Realms hasn't been corrupted. It's a different engine and I'm having fun with it seeing what direction it goes. KA is becoming a challenge to have fun with the amount of energy it takes to keep up as a free player and I have no intentions of changing that. Nothing's really new aside from the raid boss feature-wise and the changes to quest requirements seem to be getting out of hand and out of reach for free/low spending players. Not a complaint or criticism, but rather observations and personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin-MN View Post
    So far, Dragon Realms hasn't been corrupted. It's a different engine and I'm having fun with it seeing what direction it goes. KA is becoming a challenge to have fun with the amount of energy it takes to keep up as a free player and I have no intentions of changing that. Nothing's really new aside from the raid boss feature-wise and the changes to quest requirements seem to be getting out of hand and out of reach for free/low spending players. Not a complaint or criticism, but rather observations and personal opinion.
    If this is an invitation to start playing another GREE game, than you must be joking...

EDIT: Forgot what I was going to say.
    Whose brilliant idea was it to have 2 conflicting tasks in this event? How are you planning on encouraging players to go for maximum boss kills when you reset the guild's kill counter every day?
    Last edited by Dragon Buster; 10-12-2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: more to say

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin-MN View Post
    KA is becoming a challenge to have fun with the amount of energy it takes to keep up as a free player and I have no intentions of changing that. Nothing's really new aside from the raid boss feature-wise and the changes to quest requirements seem to be getting out of hand and out of reach for free/low spending players. Not a complaint or criticism, but rather observations and personal opinion.
    This is all true now for moderate gem spenders too.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    This is all true now for moderate gem spenders too.
    Why is it that rastlin and I are both always on the same wavelength???
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Consistent Contributor Namine33's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersh View Post
    Why is it that rastlin and I are both always on the same wavelength???
    Because you're the same person, just with two accounts?
    Namine -
    821-146-375
    Rogue: 190k attack at lvl 112 w/173allies
    (update) 2.8M/3.4M at lvl 143 w/500allies

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Namine33 View Post
    Because you're the same person, just with two accounts?
    I do love good conspiracy theories!
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!