Community Events! Let's Discuss! - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Community Events! Let's Discuss!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcamerlin View Post
    I would like to see an option to edit the layout of my base. Is this possible?
    While your idea would be nice, I think there are more important issues to address. Again, not trying to be rude or dismissive. It is a good idea. But, there are more pressing more important issues.

Post Count
    Bring back the tournament of factions!!! It would also be nice to somehow individually reward a faction member for doing special deeds. Maybe giving a gold bar or two to the members who donates most money, or be able to give a prize to someone who gains the most faction points, etc!!! This could really motivate members!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    At this moment WD is the main event. So, you should have the most fun from WD. That isn't the case for most factions. As we all now, the match up algoritm isn't working flawless. There are several streak teams using intel to avoid eachother. So what happens next when normal factions got matched with streak teams: The only way a normal faction could beat a streak team is when they caught them off guard by pounding their cc. Streak teams are smarter now, they keep a better buffer. This results in less gold spending by either of the factions. The normal faction knows they can't beat, so no need to use gold, just wait it out. Streakers now they can't be beated, resulting in a cheap win. This will hurt gree. So, what can be done.

Change the algoritm for match ups. Use average strength, so every single player will have a chance to beat someone and willing to use gold.i stated the following in an other thread: random match ups without declaring, so even streak teams can matched up to eachother and intel would be worthless. Even if it is for a certain mainframe, random match ups would give WD an extra dimension. Gold usage would axplode, maybe not for top 10 but for the rest it would.