Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    The fight at the top of iOS guildwar is getting interesting. 3 guilds and not a lot of points separating them. Each can easily rake up 1~2M pts in a few battles if they go all-out. I'll be checking the leaderboard every hour until the dust settles. Looks like UN is slapping RR and DPA a bit now, but RR is winning more battles meaning they might be conserving gems or spending it in a smarter manner.
    u gotta enjoy when theres some competition between the top teams. Cc and mw suck u could go away from those games for 3 months and u know who won every battle, theres no excitement. Im not in the top 3 but its fun 2 watch who will take the lead.

please dun stop!! untouchable and rainbows, you guys can be a legend for this game

Quote Originally Posted by PB_Buncil View Post
    No way RR can beat Untouch. Untouch is a combo missionary guild. Anyone can be in it providing bringing a lo a lot of gems.
    It is time for RR to clean up its low scorers and no motivated players.

Go go go untouch... Lord Blazius dumping his 8k gem in Untouch....
    A terribly elitist viewpoint. A combo missionary guild? Meaning you turned 5 top 10 guilds into top 100 guilds by stealing all their top scorers. We are at least trying to spread war epic+ to the community with our rotation system. You're getting 35 manned btw. May whoever has the most cash flow win.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    A terribly elitist viewpoint. A combo missionary guild? Meaning you turned 5 top 10 guilds into top 100 guilds by stealing all their top scorers. We are at least trying to spread war epic+ to the community with our rotation system. You're getting 35 manned btw. May whoever has the most cash flow win.
    I doubt it's unfamiliar territory

May I suggest bank loans or kickstarter campaigns to give the edge to oneselfes and ensure that number 1 spot.
    Shio
    Level 105 +

Quote Originally Posted by Issaquah View Post
    Question. Is Untouch a top or bottom while in their missionary position?
    I suppose Rainbow should be on top now and UT should be bottom for the time being... whahaha

Quote Originally Posted by PB_Buncil View Post
    Wait..... Tonight is the night. UNTOUCHABLE .....MUFC has not started yet.. And Lord Blazious only spent 1k gems so far!!!

Looks like MUFC has begun to play now, the Red Devil is coming..

What can take down a Eunuchorn, the RED DEVIL.

Run now the END OF THE RAINBOW HAS COME
    Last edited by Phyook; 10-12-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyook View Post
    Looks like MUFC has begun to play now, the Red Devil is coming.. What can kill a Eunuchorn, the RED DEVIL.

Run now the END OF THE RAINBOW HAS COME
    Who? What?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

A belated congrats to your bragging about not spending your gems while the rest of your guild is competing.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Who? What?
    Sometimes when im alone, i like to sit down and pretend to be a salted potato.

I can count to potato?

Quote Originally Posted by Tachycardia View Post
    I can count to potato?
    Assist me with conquering the potato island Tachy. All the potatoes and salt packages u can eat. ASSIST ME.

Seems like Tachy is better with onions then potato's cause looks like a lot of tears from a baby..

suck it up butter cup and be a man

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    Assist me with conquering the potato island Tachy. All the potatoes and salt packages u can eat. ASSIST ME.
    You had me at salt packages

Ahhhhhh Glad to see MUFC feeding you lines and still as bitter as ever.

Toss him some hugs as well whilst you write me a few more short stories about how it's "just a game to you"

Last edited by Tachycardia; 10-12-2013 at 11:31 PM.