Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Tachycardia View Post
    Same here, I'll take Army of Darkness over and Oscar award performance any day of the week
    Hell yeah! Watched the remake of Evil Dead...it was ok, but it lost so much of the magic. They tried to make it more of a real horror movie, whereas the original was split between horror and comedy(at least in my view, and it certainly became more pronounced in ED2, and then AoD).

@Eun: Yes, if I had a gun pointed at my head, and had to make a choice to have sex with a man, any man of my choosing, it would likely be Bruce Campbell.

The genius was calling it Evil Dead 2. They really shoulda made a new army of D, rather than the Sam Axe "prequel"

Edit:

ZOMG! Michael Westen gets sucked back in time & fight alongside Ash against the evil hordes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Maybe this isn't relevant anymore, but who the hell is mufc?
    Has this been answered yet? All I've seen is zero points by him vs RR in 2 battles. At least the selfish hoarder Blazius scored 20pts losing to you.

Speaking of which, I bet Touched would have appreciated a little more team and a lot less selfish boasting.

I really hate stepping into crap like this, but you guys can get the hell off of my guildmates. Neither of them have held back in this war and your assumptions are ridiculously unfounded.

There's been enough bad blood in this thread, how about we hug it out?

I'll be the first to step off and end the flaming.
    Last edited by Tachycardia; 10-13-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Hell yeah! Watched the remake of Evil Dead...it was ok, but it lost so much of the magic. They tried to make it more of a real horror movie, whereas the original was split between horror and comedy(at least in my view, and it certainly became more pronounced in ED2, and then AoD).

@Eun: Yes, if I had a gun pointed at my head, and had to make a choice to have sex with a man, any man of my choosing, it would likely be Bruce Campbell.

The last 20 minutes (killing the dude, ripping off the hand without bleeding out) pissed me off.
    And it strayed so far it could not even be passed off as a remake

If I had seen it without knowing of it's origins, I may have had a differing opinion.
    Best part was the Ash cameo after the credits

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    The genius was calling it Evil Dead 2. They really shoulda made a new army of D, rather than the Sam Axe "prequel"

Edit:

ZOMG! Michael Westen gets sucked back in time & fight alongside Ash against the evil hordes.
    Well they WERE killing time between seasons (which if I remember right, did have an extended break between seasons, probably due to this now that I think about it...) and gave Jeffrey Donovan a chance to show some directing chops.

And if Michael Westen got sucked back in time, just imagine the commentary:

"In the field... when you lose a hand, you need to find a replacement quick. If you're out of time, virtually anything will do: an old used shield, a crossbow... or even the chainsaw you were sucked back in time with."
    Last edited by busteroaf; 10-13-2013 at 11:55 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Well they WERE killing time between seasons (which if I remember right, did have an extended break between seasons, probably due to this now that I think about it...) and gave Jeffrey Donovan a chance to show some directing chops.

And if Michael Westen got sucked back in time, just imagine the commentary:

"In the field... when you lose a hand, you need to find a replacement quick. If you're out of time, virtually anything will do: an old used shield, a crossbow... or even the chainsaw you were sucked back in time with."
    He'll need to add the line " I JUST.... WANT... my hand back" multiple times during the movie to complete it.

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    I think we're going a bit off-topic here.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

come back in two hours for new updates!

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    I think we're going a bit off-topic here.
    Probably the most fun and least argumentative off-topic this forum has seen in a while.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

New updates!!!!!! Enjoy! (see the first post in this thread)

Dear Untouchables,

How's it feel having to beg every guild you match up against to strip their GM to 1-knight basic? No self respect for the win?

Lord Blazious begged our guild to do it.

Kinda sad

I did it for them without anyone asking. /cry
    Level 217 (IOS)
    Guild Master: 8 Infinity 8 Level 75
    All Elements 7%+

Holiday Havoc: Rank #20
    Fusion Fighter's Blitz: Rank #19
    War of the Damned: Rank #22
    Fusion Fighter's Blitz: Rank #47
    Battle of the Beasts: Rank #35
    Fusion Fighter's Blitz: Rank #89
    War of the Heavens: Rank #43