Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

IOS Guild War - Watch your backs, they're coming to get you!

https://docs.google.com/presentation...it?usp=sharing

The drama at the top
    By "you" I mean the Untouchables.
    By "they" I mean the rainbow room

EDIT: Saturday 4AM. NEW RESULTS!!!!!! Lots of drama at the top ranks, including the fight for the bronze medal!!!!

Edit: Sunday 4 am. NEW RESULTS!!!! Some highlights:
    *On Saturday late AM, Rainbow Room caught up with the Untouchables, and the claim for the black medal was swapped between the teams a few times, sparking a point scoring frenzy (note the significant change in the slope of the point gain for the two respective teams from the 45th hour through 54th hour). Currently, Rainbow Room is in the lead by a small margin.
    *Dark Prince Alliance is a Silver Medal at a comfortable margin
    *Ribbon A contenders are split into two distinct clusters: Those who are competing to make it to the Bronze Medal (11 teams competing for 7 spots), and those who are struggling not to slip into the Ribbon B zone.

Edit: Sunday 7 am. The Rainbow Room is still in the lead by a decent margin, and they are getting close to 20 million points.

Edit: Monday 4am. 10 hours until the war ends! Here are some highlights:
    *Rainbow Room surpasses the Untouchables with a comfortable lead. The current gap is at ~2million points. Are the Untouchables giving up, or are they gearing up for a glorious last minute dash? Only time will tell. Note: Rainbow Room went on a point frenzy sometime between the 60th - 66th hour to secure this point gap. Since then, both teams have slowed down a little.
    *Dark Prince Alliance continues to cruise along on their *almost* secured Silver Medal finish. If the point gain projectiles do not change, the Dark Prince Alliance can maintain a "comfortable" 1million+ point gap between itself and the bronze medal cluster.
    *Lots of drama at the Bronze Medal contention - so much that I provided a close-up graph of the cut throat battle between about a dozen guilds who are struggling to not fall into the ribbon zone. The total score of these guilds are very close - i suspect they are somewhat pacing each other, and the ranks amongst these guilds have been shuffling back and forth, changing a few times within a few hours time span.
    *Also notable: Too many Rainbow this and that at the top!

FINAL EDIT: 3:33pm PST
    Final results are posted! Click the link on top of this post! Here are the highlights
    *The Untouchables made the final push to finish during the last 6 hours of the war, but so did the Rainbow Room (approximately one hour later), in parallel. The 2 million point gap narrowed a bit, but was reverted back to ~2 million at finish.
    *Dark Prince Alliance continued to cruise to the finish, with a slight boost in activity during the last 6 hours of the war.
    *Bronze medal scramble: the 7 available positions were fought intensely by 11 guilds, which then became 8. These guilds were topping each other to the last minute, but at the last minute, Point Blank fell out of the medals rank by merely 100,000 pts. Ironically, Point Blank was the 4th place guild for the good part of the first 36 hours of the game.

Great game all! And big congratulations to the winning guild!
    Last edited by cafedecoy; 10-14-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Untouchables fan boy right here rooting for them! Gogogo guys
    To apply to Death Knights, please visit this link:

http://tinyurl.com/krbggxq

I plan to update the progress every ~ 24 hrs. Check back for news

Wow, the top 3 are WAY the top 3. Lol
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

The fight at the top of iOS guildwar is getting interesting. 3 guilds and not a lot of points separating them. Each can easily rake up 1~2M pts in a few battles if they go all-out. I'll be checking the leaderboard every hour until the dust settles. Looks like UN is slapping RR and DPA a bit now, but RR is winning more battles meaning they might be conserving gems or spending it in a smarter manner.

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    The fight at the top of iOS guildwar is getting interesting. 3 guilds and not a lot of points separating them. Each can easily rake up 1~2M pts in a few battles if they go all-out. I'll be checking the leaderboard every hour until the dust settles. Looks like UN is slapping RR and DPA a bit now, but RR is winning more battles meaning they might be conserving gems or spending it in a smarter manner.
    By more battles you mean.... One? Inthink RR has an ace up their sleeve, so i am just waiting to see how it plays out

No way RR can beat Untouch. Untouch is a combo missionary guild. Anyone can be in it providing bringing a lo a lot of gems.
    It is time for RR to clean up its low scorers and no motivated players.

Go go go untouch... Lord Blazius dumping his 8k gem in Untouch....

I just posted new results guys ENJOY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PB_Buncil View Post
    No way RR can beat Untouch. Untouch is a combo missionary guild. Anyone can be in it providing bringing a lo a lot of gems.
    It is time for RR to clean up its low scorers and no motivated players.

Go go go untouch... Lord Blazius dumping his 8k gem in Untouch....
    Never say never. Rainbow Room is close. Real close. Too close for comfort

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    Never say never. Rainbow Room is close. Real close. Too close for comfort
    Wait..... Tonight is the night. UNTOUCHABLE .....MUFC has not started yet.. And Lord Blazious only spent 1k gems so far!!!

I guess we'll have to wait and see how this pans out
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

Great thread btw. very entertaining to watch
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntree View Post
    Great thread btw. very entertaining to watch
    So true, especially for Android users!

Wish we could get some screenshot updates every 5 hours or so!
    To apply to Death Knights, please visit this link:

http://tinyurl.com/krbggxq

RR leads by 10,000 points

Quote Originally Posted by PB_Buncil View Post
    Wait..... Tonight is the night. UNTOUCHABLE .....MUFC has not started yet.. And Lord Blazious only spent 1k gems so far!!!
    Did they issue you pom poms?