Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    cafe just wanted to say gj on this thread. It was actually pretty interesting to read the new updates/reports u brought out for the war. Should do it again for the next one as well .
    Aww thanks. But I think I'm ready to pass the baton to someone else Obsessing about one war was enough for me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by abkeo View Post
    hmm...:

this is a very bad thing to do from ex team mate and RR taking this person in?
    Trouble maker whenever he join guild.
    His mouth is dirtier than mud.
    If that suit RR .... Oh well...

PS: he will do the same one day to you RR people...

Cheers,
    Dada.
    Dada does not speak in broken English.

Thanks for caring enough about me to start a 2nd account tho
    Last edited by Tachycardia; 10-15-2013 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    With the exception of Gree(d).... For them this four days war was much better. In the last weekend guild war you needed only 4,3M to be in top10, now with one day more its more than doubled. Even if take one more day into account, you get to 5,7M vs 9,4M still an increase of 50% in minimum points. And again it was eleven fighting for the top10 as last time.

And yes I want too a three day war. Or actually I'd prefer the 24hrs blitzes if the rewards would be better...

I'm not sure of that; not that I disagree but I'm not so confident. The Touch/RR battle was bound to occur regardless of it being 3 or 4 day. I believe the prize structure beyond the top 10 was the biggest factor in the the gross revenue for Gree.

I believe a 2 day war with prizes similar to the first war would produce the highest activity and revenue. Today many guilds have down time between wars where a person can avoid impulse buys. The compressed war time with good prizes makes that downtime harder to maintain. An increase in back to back battle declarations makes for more movement in the standings and that variability drives a hightened sense to buy a few or few more gems.

The top guilds are going to spend and their point total isn't likely to shift much. I do believe you would see more gem usage thoughtout all the other reward ribbons. It's that expansion that generates more revenue and game stability.

For reference, how has the 10gem refill affected your gem usage? Personally it makes me feel like I can contribute more; or that if I don't contribute as much it will have a larger impact on my guild. Marketing at its finest!

I agree, if Gree were to give an older epic, Moontide perhaps, for a top ribbon place and a good legendary without antlers for ribbon 2, players would be more apt to gem for a better prize.
    As of now, if you are midway in ribbon 1 with 24 hours left, you can be complacent to hold your spot.

Jackalope is just a slap in the face IMO

Some variety from 2-10 would help as well

Jackalope has me thinking tomorrow's boss will be W/F

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    hope you're right, would sure like that combo
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    No thanks to an android glitch, the picture of tomorrows boss was released early. It's a blue/white beast, which looks like air/water

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    No thanks to an android glitch, the picture of tomorrows boss was released early. It's a blue/white beast, which looks like air/water
    http://prntscr.com/1xnov4 I highly doubt that's the new boss. This is a very old picture, and it shows the beast in the top left corner.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    http://prntscr.com/1xnov4 I highly doubt that's the new boss. This is a very old picture, and it shows the beast in the top left corner.
    If I'm not wrong that's drax the dragon rider, one of the much older bosses already released.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    If I'm not wrong that's drax the dragon rider, one of the much older bosses already released.
    Alright, so that proves the glitch has nothing to do with the new Epic Boss.

...Unless it's Fire/Air.
    Last edited by Necromancers; 10-16-2013 at 03:30 AM.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I didn't recognize the beast, it was before my time, lol

Nope. Sorry but i refuse to have you let someone else do this thread for next war. YOU ARE GONNA DO IT AGAIN, AND YER GONNA LIKE IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    Nope. Sorry but i refuse to have you let someone else do this thread for next war. YOU ARE GONNA DO IT AGAIN, AND YER GONNA LIKE IT.
    Darn it. I'm screwed... I'm very happy that I provided some entertainment for ya'll.

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram
    Hey Guys and Gals,

Just a reminder: Please keep your forum posting PG-13 or cleaner!

Thanks a bunch!