Apparently GREE doesn't wnat people to post they have quitted... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Apparently GREE doesn't wnat people to post they have quitted...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    I feel a bromance coming up maybe you should start a thread and propose lmao
    Clogging the forum with uselessness, no thank you. Besides, it would only get lost in the sea of pity party quit threads.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    Great option for you, just dont read it :-) buy a book or play sim city to spend your time. Don't you know, you dont actually have to click on threads and just read info you want?! My conclusion about you: poor attempt at trolling. But hey don't give up try again and again until you master it lol
    I read topics looking for reasoning and insight. I'm sarcastic most of the time, but when it comes down to basic decency we need to draw a line. This forum doesn't need all the recent negativity encouraging players to quit just because GREE decided to reconfigure their bonus program and boosting stats on the final event prizes. The majority of players are either free or tapjoy-oriented. Most of us don't finish LTQ's, SLTQ's, boss events, etc, but we do enjoy working hard for the little that we get compared to the gold players. Whether stats are inflated or not, the gold players will always have an edge over the majority of free players, so their complaints are childish. I'm trying to save these so-called respected players of the community some dignity by encouraging them to stop making this game their second life and enjoy playing it like the rest of us.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It does need the negativity, because Gree act in a way the causes negativity. Hardly a ideal result in a gaming company. No doubt caused by the fact that they're more concerned about protecting the fragile egos of their woefully incompetent employees than in providing a positive gaming experience.

And if you want to claim that you're a contributor to the forum you should probably contribute. Just sayin.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    It does need the negativity, because Gree act in a way the causes negativity. Hardly a ideal result in a gaming company. No doubt caused by the fact that they're more concerned about protecting the fragile egos of their woefully incompetent employees than in providing a positive gaming experience.

And if you want to claim that you're a contributor to the forum you should probably contribute. Just sayin.
    Hey man, thought you quit. Welcome back we've all missed you for the past 5 mins or so.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    And thank you for proving my point. Perhaps you could start by listening to facts instead of rumours.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count

He did contribute. He posts, therefore he is.

Just becuase his opinions and experiences with the game differ from yours doesn't make them any less of a contribution.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    No, that they are different doesn't make them useless. That they are snide, uninformed remarks do. Even your obvious trolling is more of a benefit to the game.
    Last edited by bald zeemer; 10-11-2013 at 09:17 AM.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Hey man, thought you quit. Welcome back we've all missed you for the past 5 mins or so.
    I rarely post on this forum... this totally made me laugh. genius!

Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    lololololololololololololol perfect.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Simple minds.

Can you enlightened gentlemen please link my retirement thread, I seem to not be able to find it.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    No, that they are different doesn't make them useless. That they are snide, uninformed remarks do. Even your obvious awesomeness is more of a benefit to the game.
    Well, thank you. This Molly is one happy Maguire.

Simple minds.

Can you enlightened gentlemen please link my retirement thread, I seem to not be able to find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer
    This is my final message. I'll be deleting the game in the next 72 hours - as soon as I've burnt through the last of my gold. And any newb who wants to whinge that nobody cares, feel free to look at the flood of messages on my wall, then take a look at yourslf. A good, hard, look.
    Please change your name to Kim Kardashian and go away. So much for your "final" post. You make a quitting topic every other day. Calm down bro.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by billythekid123 View Post
    Please change your name to Kim Kardashian and go away. So much for your "final" post. You make a quitting topic every other day. Calm down bro.
    I've decided to stick around for another hour or so. Where are these quitting topics you refer to?

Once again you make a snide, ignorant remark and refuse to deal with the actual issues.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Oh baldy, just suck it up and say "no, that wasn't my final message." Contrary to popular belief, it IS actually possible to dig your way out of a hole, but you're doing it wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Oh baldy, just suck it up and say "no, that wasn't my final message." Contrary to popular belief, it IS actually possible to dig your way out of a hole, but you're doing it wrong.
    You're right. I came back and thought I'd made one post. I was mistaken, and have failed to live up to my word.

For anyone concerned about the "issue", I've come back from an event and have nothing to do until I go to bed, so I'm poking around the forum, and will make replies when I see fit.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885