Phony retirements

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Phony retirements

Hybrid View

Post Count

Phony retirements

So Butt Futter is back, Big Money just changed his name, Balthazar/Bald Zeemer has already bought and fully upgraded two Bloody Barber shops.

Have I missed out anyone who retired for about two minutes?
    Last edited by Brendan; 10-12-2013 at 06:23 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Dippy will be back down a few spots. I'm sure he will be very disappointed

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    So Butt Futter is back, Big Money just changed his name, Balthazar/Bald Zeemer has already bought and fully upgraded two Bloody Barber shops while Little Cat-Retired is currently building one.

Have I missed out anyone who retired for about two minutes?
    Yes I'm out. Quitted. Game Over. I wanted GREE to delete my account but they have just banned it.
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    Yes I'm out. Quitted. Game Over. I wanted GREE to delete my account but they have just banned it.
    Its a shame after all the time and gold you have invested in the game to just outright quit. For those who want to spend more time with their families there are plenty of syndicates out there which are gold free and much more orientated towards family are real life issues.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Its a shame after all the time and gold you have invested in the game to just outright quit. For those who want to spend more time with their families there are plenty of syndicates out there which are gold free and much more orientated towards family are real life issues.
    I have, seriously, thought like if I go on vacation abroad will there be Wifi? How much CC stats will I loose...that I don't have to do anymore.
    So CC has controlled a big part of my life...too big.

Post Count
    Sure I have used a lot of money on a quite expensive hobby. But if you bought gold for 2k$ every 3rd month...it's not super super expensive. But not GREE has made the bonus program a lot worse and all the events require more gold to complete. So my previous budget would not have worked if I wanted to remain and "defend" my stats.

Post Count
    Sure I have used a lot of money on a quite expensive hobby. But if you bought gold for 2k$ every 3rd month...it's not super super expensive. But not GREE has made the bonus program a lot worse and all the events require more gold to complete. So my previous budget would not have worked if I wanted to remain and "defend" my stats.
    Exactly, if someone switches from being a gold to a free player then the stats soon drop relative to everyone else. Joining a low level syndicate would mean lower bonuses and a further drop in stats. So still the hassle of collecting buildings and wasting weekends taking part in wars, just at a low level.

People should do as you've done, just quit completely.

Post Count
    Spending $8k/yr on a game is crazy! It's a game, fake money, fake stats, fake. I dont have that kind of money, so to me it seems unbelievable. It's fun to play dont get me wrong. I'm a very active player and have three accounts. I played for free for almost two years, but since joining a syndicate about 4 months ago, playing the events has got me spending a little gold, $10 here, $10 there(mostly for battles). Once you've played at your level, it's probably tough to play differently, but the game can be just as fun for those not spending gold. Sure there are players out there that you can't contend with, but there are plenty that you can. I have three accts on a team that places about 660 in battles. We'd love to do better, but it's tough to move up. One of my accounts scores 60k pts during battles. I could move it to a higher ranking syndicate if I wanted to, and ometimes it's tempting, but I always stop myself. What's the point? Sure I'll have an account with higher stats but I have fun trying to build my stats and advance my team regardless. To each his own, but for me, it's more rewarding to earn (as opposed to buy) my stats,att/def and IPH.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCforum View Post
    Spending $8k/yr on a game is crazy! It's a game,
    just think if you put your money aside for 2 years of playing and played for free you could buy yourself a very decent 60's Chevelle, if I was dumping that kind of money into this game I would go crazy knowing that

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh I see...spending $2000 every three months on a silly, stupid little iOS game isn't super expensive?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    Oh I see...spending $2000 every three months on a silly, stupid little iOS game isn't super expensive?
    ....you again ?......go back to your room right now !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    bravo for not being a hypoquit

Post Count
    When did balth actually say he quit.
    Edit: nevermind just saw his name change. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just burning through his remaining gold.
    Last edited by Gingeasian; 10-11-2013 at 04:12 AM.

Back Alley Network

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Edit: nevermind just saw his name change. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just burning through his remaining gold.
    A better way to get rid of his gold would be to chase tam all the way in the Steam Box event, like he did the last one!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    That's what I thought. Worth keeping an eye on him to get an idea of just how much he has of the stuff.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"